Sum 41

AuthorMessage
inferno
Geek
inferno
May 15th, 2006 at 03:39pm
All Killer No Filler is a kick-ass album. Sad about the depsrture of the guitarist.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 01:40am
inferno:
All Killer No Filler is a kick-ass album. Sad about the depsrture of the guitarist.

Thats my fave album by them. Sum arent emo their just..."All labels" Razz
"OmGz lYk mY sOmE 411 oR wHaTeVeR iT iS mY pOsTeR oF tHeM iS oUt oF dAtE nOw"

LOL JUST KIDDING!
Wonder if the new guitarist will be liked or hated cos he took davo's spot.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 01:42am
Sum 41 guitarist Dave Baksh has amicably left the group to concentrate on his own band, Brown Brigade. "He was sick of this whole life and would have more fun playing in his own classic metal band," lead singer Deryck Whibley wrote on the band's Web site. "So we respect that. There's no hard feelings whatsoever.

"The fact is Dave lost interest a long time ago," Whibley added. "Not to take any credit away from him, but he really didn't have anything to do with this band creatively for a long time. I wrote all those riffs and played most of them on the albums. So from a creative stand point nothing is going to change with Sum 41."

Sum 41, which is presently in the middle of recording a new studio album, will continue as a three-piece in the studio and will not seek a permanent replacement for Baksh. "It will definitely be our most exciting and important record we've ever made," Whibley said. "And we plan on touring more and longer on this album than we ever have before."

The new album will be the follow-up to 2004's "Chuck." Sum 41's last performance was in mid-April at a Recording Academy tribute to Iggy Pop in Miami.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 01:47am
Steph.:
Sum 41 guitarist Dave Baksh has amicably left the group to concentrate on his own band, Brown Brigade. "He was sick of this whole life and would have more fun playing in his own classic metal band," lead singer Deryck Whibley wrote on the band's Web site. "So we respect that. There's no hard feelings whatsoever.

"The fact is Dave lost interest a long time ago," Whibley added. "Not to take any credit away from him, but he really didn't have anything to do with this band creatively for a long time. I wrote all those riffs and played most of them on the albums. So from a creative stand point nothing is going to change with Sum 41."

Sum 41, which is presently in the middle of recording a new studio album, will continue as a three-piece in the studio and will not seek a permanent replacement for Baksh. "It will definitely be our most exciting and important record we've ever made," Whibley said. "And we plan on touring more and longer on this album than we ever have before."

The new album will be the follow-up to 2004's "Chuck." Sum 41's last performance was in mid-April at a Recording Academy tribute to Iggy Pop in Miami.

Ohhh...
Hmm. Anyone got half hour of power? Look at the inside cover lol the quality of the pic is so...bad. It looks like one of those pictures you get off google and you try to make bigger but it stretches and the quality goes bad.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 02:59am
Oh My God I Killed Kenny!:
Steph.:
Megan The Spice Girl.:
There is only one way to describe Sum 41
lololol
Only Steff will know what I mean Mr. Green

Sad about him leaving though ;_;

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Killed To Be A Goth Angel:

the dates their doing Smile

August 2,3,4 and 5.

8/2 Fitchburg, MA
Fitchburg Airport
8/3 Camden, NJ
Tweeter Center At The Waterfront
8/4 Scranton, PA
Toyota Pavilion
8/5 Uniondale, NY
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
=O They're playing the same day Less Than Jake are ... and I can't even go. ;_;
Scratch that, my dad said I can go GZA
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
May 16th, 2006 at 11:23am
Fat Lip:
Steph.:

Ohhh...
Hmm. Anyone got half hour of power? Look at the inside cover lol the quality of the pic is so...bad. It looks like one of those pictures you get off google and you try to make bigger but it stretches and the quality goes bad.

They say that now, althought I expect they will get someone to do some guitar work with them.
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
May 16th, 2006 at 03:38pm
Damn, Dave was such an amazing guitarist. There won't be as good a replacement. Ever. Dave was amazing.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
May 16th, 2006 at 06:58pm
Hahahaaaaaaa. I was listening to Astronaught today at school. Deryck sounds so funny! His voice is all high and squeekish.
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
May 17th, 2006 at 09:18am
Valkyrie_Missile:
Damn, Dave was such an amazing guitarist. There won't be as good a replacement. Ever. Dave was amazing.

Have to agree. The statement Deryck gives kinda makes it sound as if Dave never did anything in the band.
Amy.
Amy.
May 17th, 2006 at 09:20am
Surprised I didn't know Dave had left! *isn't very up-to-date xD*
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
May 17th, 2006 at 09:22am
I like them. Retard
State Radio
State Radio
May 17th, 2006 at 03:23pm
Stuart and the Avenue:
Valkyrie_Missile:

Have to agree. The statement Deryck gives kinda makes it sound as if Dave never did anything in the band.

I know, Sum 41 isn't gonna be Sum 41 without Brown Sound! Is Deryck gonna play the solos? *Shudder*
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
May 17th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Valkyrie_Missile:
Stuart and the Avenue:
Valkyrie_Missile:

I know, Sum 41 isn't gonna be Sum 41 without Brown Sound! Is Deryck gonna play the solos? *Shudder*

Thats why I think they will get someone else who isnt in the band to play rhythm/do solos, a bit like Jason White and Green Day.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
May 17th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Crying or Very sad Dave was awesome.

Oh well, at least I still have my Stevo. Laughing
State Radio
State Radio
May 17th, 2006 at 09:26pm
Stuart and the Avenue:
Valkyrie_Missile:
Stuart and the Avenue:
Valkyrie_Missile:

Thats why I think they will get someone else who isnt in the band to play rhythm/do solos, a bit like Jason White and Green Day.

But it won't be the same!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Green Day Girl 22
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Green Day Girl 22
May 24th, 2006 at 09:27pm
Sum 41 is good......I like the song "Noots".
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
May 24th, 2006 at 09:30pm
I friggen love them

LOL
Killed To Be A Goth Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Killed To Be A Goth Angel

Mibba
May 25th, 2006 at 06:20pm
Well join the usergroup!!!!

Here! :http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/groupcp.php?g=38209&sid=f89e9d27d299e6cc5a0e0ee8de404ccb
greendaygrl17
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaygrl17
May 26th, 2006 at 08:14am
I Like A Few Songs By Sum 41
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 08:41am
Woo we got a usergroup! *Is waiting for thingo to be accepted* xD
Register