Lost Prophets

AuthorMessage
spam
Jackass
spam
December 6th, 2006 at 01:26pm
CemeteryDrive:
Saw them on Friday. They were brill. Support were crap so we went and got drinkies...

They played quite alot of new stuff, mainly of that and start something. They played sway which i was quite shocked at... it was really strange live but a good strange. Ian has the craziest hair at the moment and he fell over on stage... bless.

There was no oncore which was also slightly odd...

i know ian just talked shit for 5, 10 mins hehe Cool
billiejoeroxx
Geek
billiejoeroxx
December 7th, 2006 at 04:39pm
i only like the song "rooftops" by them.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 06:08pm
Hopefully I'll be able to blag myself a ticket for next year's tour. My mate saw them on the first Liberation Transmission tour and said they were immense... unfortunately I'd probably have to sit through Bring Me the fucking Horizon... I don't know how I would do that without throwing something explosive on-stage.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 06:08pm
CemeteryDrive:
Saw them on Friday. They were brill. Support were crap so we went and got drinkies...

They played quite alot of new stuff, mainly of that and start something. They played sway which i was quite shocked at... it was really strange live but a good strange. Ian has the craziest hair at the moment and he fell over on stage... bless.

Yeah they usually play Sway actually. It's 'cause Ian thinks its his best song lyrical so makes sure they always find a slot for it. Everyone sticks their lighters up or something...
spam
Jackass
spam
December 8th, 2006 at 12:11pm
409 Coffeemaker:
Hopefully I'll be able to blag myself a ticket for next year's tour. My mate saw them on the first Liberation Transmission tour and said they were immense... unfortunately I'd probably have to sit through Bring Me the fucking Horizon... I don't know how I would do that without throwing something explosive on-stage.

haha bring me to the horizon are sooo shit, they also get everyone to split down the middle and run at eachother, me and my friend couldnt get away so we were right in the middle of it lol Very Happy
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
December 8th, 2006 at 12:13pm
CemeteryDrive:

lmfao I can so imagine him falling over and getting up like, "IM OKAY!" lmfao

I wish to see them.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2006 at 12:16pm
spam:
409 Coffeemaker:

haha bring me to the horizon are sooo shit, they also get everyone to split down the middle and run at eachother, me and my friend couldnt get away so we were right in the middle of it lol Very Happy

Ah yeah the classic Wall of Death. I'd have told them to fuck off back to Sheffield and stop telling me what to fucking do. Wanktards.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2006 at 12:26pm
I thought they were rather good at King Georges.
bmth aren't really my type though.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
December 8th, 2006 at 12:26pm
409 Coffeemaker:
spam:
409 Coffeemaker:

Ah yeah the classic Wall of Death. I'd have told them to fuck off back to Sheffield and stop telling me what to fucking do. Wanktards.
Aren't they the really young band?

I really do despise them. ¬_¬
spam
Jackass
spam
December 11th, 2006 at 11:12am
That Ska Kid.:
409 Coffeemaker:
spam:
409 Coffeemaker:

Aren't they the really young band?

I really do despise them. ¬_¬

lol me too.

yea i think they are really young, the 'main guy' (duno his name) is bout 18??? i think not sure though, i dont even think i saw him on stage, all i saw was a topless long haired dude, and another one screaming down a mic, and then not alot coz i was being jumped on lol, but they were total shit, better than the blackout it has to be said.
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
December 11th, 2006 at 03:03pm
409 Coffeemaker:
BUT THERE'S TAKING BACK SUNDAY Cheese
I almost decided to go with my friend Tom because they were playing, but I don't want to stand through the new Lostprophets stuff =T
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 11th, 2006 at 04:18pm
409 Coffeemaker:

Or Aiden Meg
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 12th, 2006 at 05:51am
could be worse you know they could have juliette lewis, she supported the darkness and god she was awful.
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
December 18th, 2006 at 11:16am
^^ was she? hmmm she seems ok xD ahh lostprophets. they need a good rest now Very Happy
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 18th, 2006 at 11:21am
Emily-Cool:
^^ was she? hmmm she seems ok xD ahh lostprophets. they need a good rest now Very Happy

yes she was!!

and from the interviews theyhave done they say that they are having a rest for the christmas holidays!!!

and here's my chance to wish them a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!!

happy christmas guys and here's to anouther lostprophets filled year!!!
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 21st, 2006 at 08:19am
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!!!

I just got tickets to see them for next year Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
December 21st, 2006 at 10:51am
409 Coffeemaker:
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!!!

I just got tickets to see them for next year Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

You just suck really Razz bloody hippy.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
December 22nd, 2006 at 10:06am
James, where you seeing them? I'll try get tickets.

Anyone have a recent picture? Apparently Ian has this AWFUL afro. lmfao
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 22nd, 2006 at 02:13pm
That Ska Kid.:

yes he does.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:08pm
That Ska Kid.:

Wembley Arena on the 22nd April Very Happy

And yes. He has a goddamn perm ¬_¬
Register