Fuck_America:
Tyler:
Fuck_America:
Tyler:
Fuck_America:
I see them a week from today

you're from PGH, right?

yup.

Look for me there, I'll be holding a sign for this group.

I'm gonna be the girl that scream "take off your pants an jacket Tom"

so...if you here that...thats me

Aww, Mary that was my Idea lmfao lmfao !!!11

yeah but you didnt do it and someone has to ..... Cool
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2006 at 02:14pm
Fuck_America:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
Fuck_America:
Tyler:
Fuck_America:
Tyler:
Fuck_America:
I see them a week from today

you're from PGH, right?

yup.

Look for me there, I'll be holding a sign for this group.

I'm gonna be the girl that scream "take off your pants an jacket Tom"

so...if you here that...thats me

Aww, Mary that was my Idea lmfao lmfao !!!11

yeah but you didnt do it and someone has to ..... Cool

lmfao

Okay, but .. you have to wave for me now too Retard ???
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 02:22pm
I regret having stayed home, and not having been to the concert. Sad
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2006 at 03:41pm
† Prisoner Of Society †:

Sad Aww Hug
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 03:42pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
† Prisoner Of Society †:

Sad Aww Hug
Which songs did they play when you saw them?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2006 at 04:01pm
† Prisoner Of Society †:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
† Prisoner Of Society †:

Sad Aww Hug
Which songs did they play when you saw them?

I think they plaved the whole 'Adventure' .. and Down Very Happy
thyhorrorcosmic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
thyhorrorcosmic
June 24th, 2006 at 01:53am
I love this band. I'll be going with Tyler to see them in 3 days here in Pittsburgh.

Does anyone else have a feeling they would only be able to make one good album and the next one would seem too much like the first one? They're sound is too unique to make another album like We Don't Need To Whisper. I dont know why I have this feeling, but I do.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 24th, 2006 at 04:35am
thyhorrorcosmic:
I love this band. I'll be going with Tyler to see them in 3 days here in Pittsburgh.

Does anyone else have a feeling they would only be able to make one good album and the next one would seem too much like the first one? They're sound is too unique to make another album like We Don't Need To Whisper. I dont know why I have this feeling, but I do.

That's cool. Very Happy

Yeah, I thought about that too .. I mean, like .. all songs already kinda sound the same .. a second album like that again ?! Confused .. They don't seem that .. like other bands, you never know what comes next ?! .. so .. But who knows .. Dno could be completely different as well ..
Kazinda Martin
Geek
Kazinda Martin
June 24th, 2006 at 04:57am
OMG!!! this band is the best its as good as blink 182 SmileVery Happy
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 25th, 2006 at 05:16am
Young and hopeless:
OMG!!! this band is the best its as good as blink 182 SmileVery Happy

I don't think so xD

But cool if you like them Very Happy
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
June 29th, 2006 at 05:33pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
thyhorrorcosmic:

That's cool. Very Happy

Yeah, I thought about that too .. I mean, like .. all songs already kinda sound the same .. a second album like that again ?! Confused .. They don't seem that .. like other bands, you never know what comes next ?! .. so .. But who knows .. Dno could be completely different as well ..

I'm hoping Blink gets back together before +44 or AvA have the chance to make another album. But we can only hope.
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
June 29th, 2006 at 05:41pm
Its an awesome band Smile

I miss the Hoppus though.... the Hoppus is God
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
June 29th, 2006 at 05:42pm
Valkyrie Missile:
I'm hoping Blink gets back together before +44 or AvA have the chance to make another album. But we can only hope.

bleh...as awesome as that would be, I don't see it ever happening. Tom said he didn't "want to be in another washed-up punk band" (or something to that extent) when I saw AVA, so yeah.
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
June 29th, 2006 at 06:28pm
Tyler:
Valkyrie Missile:

bleh...as awesome as that would be, I don't see it ever happening. Tom said he didn't "want to be in another washed-up punk band" (or something to that extent) when I saw AVA, so yeah.

but, in the last Blink interview, he said that him and Mark meeting again is inevitable, because they both run a clothing line together. So, maybe they'll be friends again!
Kazinda Martin
Geek
Kazinda Martin
June 29th, 2006 at 06:38pm
i love them they rock Very Happy
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
June 29th, 2006 at 10:30pm
Valkyrie Missile:
Tyler:
Valkyrie Missile:

but, in the last Blink interview, he said that him and Mark meeting again is inevitable, because they both run a clothing line together. So, maybe they'll be friends again!

I don't really think there's anything between them, it just seems like (to me) that blink is dead and gone.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 29th, 2006 at 10:46pm
Tyler:
Valkyrie Missile:
Tyler:
Valkyrie Missile:

I don't really think there's anything between them, it just seems like (to me) that blink is dead and gone.

I (and always will) miss Blink.

did you enjoy the show?
xXx depressed_emo xXx
Geek
xXx depressed_emo xXx
June 30th, 2006 at 01:10am
Valkyrie Missile:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
thyhorrorcosmic:

That's cool. Very Happy

Im hoping with all fingers crossed
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 30th, 2006 at 03:53pm
Valkyrie Missile:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
thyhorrorcosmic:

That's cool. Very Happy

I pray everyday for that Pray .. It's hard to hope, 'cause Tom seems happy with AvA .. but still -hopes-
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 1st, 2006 at 09:44pm
Are You The One?:
I duns like them. I don't know why but meh.

Although The Adventure is growing on me Confused
Same, I am in love with that song at the moment.
Register