donna c is sorta a bitch....poor Tre...
The Kill
Falling In Love With The Board
The Kill

Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 06:26pm
FlyingTIGER:

Where'd you hear that she's a bitch? Shocked Have you ever met her?
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
December 29th, 2006 at 06:46pm
A Slashy Fuck.:
FlyingTIGER:

I play drums.....she plays drums....I saw her once at a party....said hello....we got into a talk....
bleh. her band sucks. to make a long story short, I was better at her playin the drums. Even though I won the drum-off fair-in-square, she said my whole 'form' was wrong...I could've friggen killed her when I was playing, but I didnt want to be an asshole...I could've friggen played with my double bass and merder her lil solo...but...ah, whatever...
she's just jealous
she got beat by a 13 year old drummer....
hehehehehehe
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 06:51pm
FlyingTIGER:
A Slashy Fuck.:
FlyingTIGER:

I play drums.....she plays drums....I saw her once at a party....said hello....we got into a talk....
bleh. her band sucks. to make a long story short, I was better at her playin the drums. Even though I won the drum-off fair-in-square, she said my whole 'form' was wrong...I could've friggen killed her when I was playing, but I didnt want to be an asshole...I could've friggen played with my double bass and her lil solo...but...ah, whatever...
she's just jealous
she got beat by a 13 year old drummer....
hehehehehehe

Wow. Really? Confused

I love the Donnas, and from what I've seen she seems sweet... Most people react that way to losing to mask disappointment, so I'm sure she's not really a bitch Cassie
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 07:24pm
A Slashy Fuck.:
X_Punk_Goddess_X:

Her names not Brenda, its TORRY. Surprised

What she said ^^ Laughing Torry is Donna C from the Donnas. They WERE dating when he wrote that song... But they broke up a while ago Cassie
Once again, how do you know he wrote that song about her? has he ever said "I wrote this song about _____" in an interview? Nope. No one is even sure when they broke up or who else he dated inbetween before a he started dating the chick at the grammies.

Don't start rumors.
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 07:33pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Once again, how do you know he wrote that song about her? has he ever said "I wrote this song about _____" in an interview? Nope. No one is even sure when they broke up or who else he dated inbetween before a he started dating the chick at the grammies.

Don't start rumors.

I never actually said "HE WROTE THAT SONG ABOUT HER!!11" O_o But you're right that no one is exactly sure when they were dating or when they broke up. I'm just making the assumtion that they were dating at that time on pictures I've seen and stuff... I'm not trying to start rumours. o_o...
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
December 29th, 2006 at 07:47pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
A Slashy Fuck.:
X_Punk_Goddess_X:

What she said ^^ Laughing Torry is Donna C from the Donnas. They WERE dating when he wrote that song... But they broke up a while ago Cassie

Don't start rumors.

I think its kinda obvious its about his life at the time...he talks about his son in the e.b. and his daughter in n.y. and his ex wives
I think its called 'Rock n Roll girlfriend' because donna c was his gf at that time...and she's in a [crappy] band. yea...
and he talks about his car, and house....more like mentions it actually
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 08:12pm
FlyingTIGER:

I think its kinda obvious its about his life at the time...he talks about his son in the e.b. and his daughter in n.y. and his ex wives
I think its called 'Rock n Roll girlfriend' because donna c was his gf at that time...and she's in a [crappy] band. yea...
and he talks about his car, and house....more like mentions it actually

How do you know it was about that Girlfriend? You don't. ~~
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
December 29th, 2006 at 08:22pm
Not to get into the middle of this, but In the book Nobody Likes You they talk about the 3 putting together those 30 seconds songs. It said that Tre wrote Rock and Roll Girlfriend because "of his recent divorce and fling with drummer Torry ____ ( I forget her name tehe ) of The Donna's at the time"

Thats not exactly what it said, but it was close to that. I let my brother borrow the book so I don't have the exact words right now. Confused
TreCoolo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TreCoolo
December 29th, 2006 at 09:15pm
ta da Cool Razz Shocked

The Kill
The Kill

Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 11:33pm
Kimberlane:
Not to get into the middle of this, but In the book Nobody Likes You they talk about the 3 putting together those 30 seconds songs. It said that Tre wrote Rock and Roll Girlfriend because "of his recent divorce and fling with drummer Torry ____ ( I forget her name tehe ) of The Donna's at the time"

Thats not exactly what it said, but it was close to that. I let my brother borrow the book so I don't have the exact words right now. Confused

Cassie Well, thank ya.

OMG THERE YA GO. Now we can say he wrote it about Torry with something to back it up with Cool
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
December 29th, 2006 at 11:38pm
Personally, I really don't want to get into the middle of this, but Im just saying that you shouldn't worry about it. Apparently he doesnt wanna say anything about his personal life, so I think you should just let him be. People are so damn interested if he's married or not... but it ok... im not trying to be mean, just sayin'
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 11:49pm
sexybilliejoe4me:
Personally, I really don't want to get into the middle of this, but Im just saying that you shouldn't worry about it. Apparently he doesnt wanna say anything about his personal life, so I think you should just let him be. People are so damn interested if he's married or not... but it ok... im not trying to be mean, just sayin'

I actually don't care if he's married or dating or not... well, I mean, it'd be nice to know he HAS someone... you know? But mostly, I agree with you that really, it isn't our buisness ^_^ *shrugs*
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
December 30th, 2006 at 07:07pm
A Slashy Fuck.:
sexybilliejoe4me:

I actually don't care if he's married or dating or not... well, I mean, it'd be nice to know he HAS someone... you know? But mostly, I agree with you that really, it isn't our buisness ^_^ *shrugs*

YAY!! Someone agrees with me! Im happy now *hugs* Ur my friend! lmao
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
December 30th, 2006 at 07:08pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
A Slashy Fuck.:
X_Punk_Goddess_X:

Don't start rumors.

Sheesh, your mean!

PLUS apparently you are blind because 'A Slashy Fuck' (sorry I dont know your name... Dno ) never said that Tre wrote a song about her. Jeez, why dont you read before you say something
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
January 4th, 2007 at 04:28pm
Hmm, let's just sum it all up in the easiest way... None of us are 100% sure about Tre's love life. xD As long as he's happy, we should be happy for him. Yeah, I understand that we're all curious about every thing he does. But I guess that for now we won't know for sure unless he says something himself. Yes... and Tre, if by some freak of nature you end up reading this.. Yes we're all nosy little bastards, but we're curious because we're obsessed and we care. Very Happy
greenday1386
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday1386
January 8th, 2007 at 11:41pm
Kurtni:
Courtney says:
could I make a thread about it in tres forum? His freaks would know
argue argue, moan moan, bitch bitch. says:
sure

(argue argue, moan moan, bitch bitch is Dujo, dah Rolling Eyes )

lmfao
tre's_basketcase
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tre's_basketcase
January 9th, 2007 at 09:06am
i will make sure this "megan" chick will die and i might do it myself....muhahahahahahaha...ha...lol.... but once i do that i will drug him and then go to las vegas and marry him....lol... i know it will never happen but a overly obssesed girl can still dream!!!!! lol Razz Twisted Evil
tre's_basketcase
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tre's_basketcase
i will make sure this "megan" chick will die and i might do it myself....muhahahahahahaha...ha...lol.... but once i do that i will drug him and then go to las vegas and marry him....lol... i know it will never happen but a overly obssesed girl can still dream!!!!! lol Razz
tre's_basketcase
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tre's_basketcase
i will make sure this "megan" chick will decese and i might do it myself....muhahahahahahaha...ha...lol.... but once i do that i will drug him and then go to las vegas and marry him....lol... i know it will never happen but a overly obssesed girl can still dream!!!!! lol Razz
Register