Billie Joe - Voice Of Charles Manson

AuthorMessage
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
February 26th, 2007 at 07:52pm
I can see why people were drawn to him, the guy - for being nuts - has charisma!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
February 26th, 2007 at 10:14pm
pearlyfrets:
No I don't find it weird since he never actually killed anyone.. and hey, he's a charismatic guy! XD

Never actually killed anyone?

Oh, are you being a smartass Emu? HIS FUCKING FAMILY?

You bitch lmfao
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
February 27th, 2007 at 10:09am
tehe
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
February 28th, 2007 at 10:53pm
pearlyfrets:
tehe

He encouraged Fizz
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
March 1st, 2007 at 09:32am
The stupid whores didn't HAVE to do what he said though lmfao He is still a nutjob though XD
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 28th, 2007 at 10:41pm
It't can't be that scary probably nothing to my friend who says she likes to rip pretty things flesh off and bathe in their blood and she's the one who gets freaked out by the cat in the grydge which wasn't scary.... Though hell raiser freaked me out chains ripping a guys face in two can so that for yah and DETAILED puppet sex? hmmmm not likin that what percent is puppet sex?
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
March 29th, 2007 at 04:50am
theres not that much puppet sex.. it is quite graphic though O_o
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
March 29th, 2007 at 04:59am
ha! i love this movie... Retard
i ordered mine off ebay... but when i got it no dvd player i had would play it.. even though i asked my friends who work in a game store that also sells preowned DVDs and they said as it was region 0 or something it should play in any... -_- so i had to buy a code off the net to unlock one of my DVD players (we seem to have many even though we are poor O_o) but now i can play any DVD in the whole world! Dance
so Finger to the stupid region codes! Hand

You'll do all the girly stuff like decorate the walls with blood... and if time permits, make some sandwiches!!! Mesic
Dead_On_Arrival
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_Arrival
March 29th, 2007 at 01:27pm
Damn y'all make that movie seem awesome I wanna see it Im not even allowed to watch American Pie I almost wasnt even allowed to buy the American Idiot CD Sad Sad Sad
Regular Frankie Fan
Falling In Love With The Board
Regular Frankie Fan

Mibba
March 29th, 2007 at 01:52pm
billiejoefan199:
Damn y'all make that movie seem awesome I wanna see it Im not even allowed to watch American Pie I almost wasnt even allowed to buy the American Idiot CD Sad Sad Sad
you are 12. Very much extremely too young to view Live Freaky Die Freaky. It's rated X for a reason. It's for a mature audience. No offense, but I'm 22, and when I saw it, (well, I laughed my ass off) I knew that anyone under the age of 16 should NOT see it. wait a few years when you're allowed to see American Pie, then watch 28 Days Later. If you can handle those without getting grossed out, feeling uncomfortable, or scared out of your wits, (cause LFDF is still fairly disturbing and gory, nto matter how funny it is) then find a copy and watch Live Freaky Die Freaky. There's no need to give yourself nightmares about Charlie Manson at your age.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
March 29th, 2007 at 08:05pm
I'm 15 in two weeks[ish]....and when I asked my mom about it I got a "maybe." Not bad Ah
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 12:26am
Eh... My parents seem to think that , well my DAD thinks that I'm fine and bugs me about... you can't even go to a damn resturaunt anymore without the ice cream cone comments...
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 12:26am
But of course I LOVE GORE! Makes the world go round... won't make me puke though..... crap will that's nasty...
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 12:27am
My Temper Snaps:
I'm 15 in two weeks[ish]....and when I asked my mom about it I got a "maybe." Not bad Ah
yes but does she know whats in it? Lolz don't tell her if she doesn't....
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
March 30th, 2007 at 05:18pm
I said something like, "Hey, if Dave, Jack, and Johnny [Dave Matthews, Jack White, and Johnny Depp, all of whom she is in love with] were to do voices in an X-rated puppet movie about Charles Manson, would you get it?" And I mentioned the "puppet sex" part....but I guess I did something right. lmfao
LetterBomb!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LetterBomb!

Mibba
April 1st, 2007 at 02:15am
Hell, My mom's just wierd, I showed her the trailer and she immediatly said "we've just got to get that movie" Wth, I'm 13 too.... But i'm a total Green Day fan =] And i've got her into it too.. x]
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 1st, 2007 at 05:29pm
The movie is very odd. I like the commentary more.

But there is something about BJ saying: "What's your name, woman? So I know what to say when I shoot my multiple loads all over yah"

.. Just gives me a tingle.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
April 1st, 2007 at 05:43pm
Shocked

...Damn, now I REALLY want this movie.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
April 1st, 2007 at 06:20pm
iamkiller:
The movie is very odd. I like the commentary more.

But there is something about BJ saying: "What's your name, woman? So I know what to say when I shoot my multiple loads all over yah"

.. Just gives me a tingle.

Hand

I dont have the extra features, I remember you saying you were gonna upload them for me once upon a time
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
April 1st, 2007 at 07:47pm
I'm intrigued about the commentary too. Very Happy apparently he was as drunk in the commentary as he was when he recorded his lines
Register