Sumthin Smushi
December 16th, 2006 at 09:52am
what's ADD?? Laughing
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 11:05am
ADD= the opposite of SUBTRACT. No um...ADD is Attention Defecit Disorder.

ADHD is Attention Defecit Hyperactive Disorder. They're actually the same thing. The actual term is ADHD. it used to be ADD, but the doctors changed it. They're smart so they're allowed to do things like that.

Ritalin is taken to cure ADHD. When a normal person takes it, it makes him crazy and hyper and freaky-spazzarific. When an ADHD person takes it, it calms him down. And in the US, in the past 5 years, there's been an increase in Ritalin prescriptions and a lot of people get addicted. Hence,

"On a steady diet of
Soda pop and Ritalin"
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 12:53pm
Think Know what? I'm almost 100% certain that Tre was an ADHD child. You can just tell... and plus, his size Cool Ritalin stunts your growth and he's a little shorty tehe
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 16th, 2006 at 11:16pm
lyrical_gaah52:

ADHD is Attention Defecit Hyperactive Disorder. They're actually the same thing. The actual term is ADHD. it used to be ADD, but the doctors changed it. They're smart so they're allowed to do things like that.

Ritalin is taken to cure ADHD. When a normal person takes it, it makes him crazy and hyper and freaky-spazzarific. When an ADHD person takes it, it calms him down. And in the US, in the past 5 years, there's been an increase in Ritalin prescriptions and a lot of people get addicted. Hence,

"On a steady diet of
Soda pop and Ritalin"

Ya, I have ADD and it sucks.......

Sorry, off topic.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 16th, 2006 at 11:17pm
Slash? Hell yes!(YSD):
Think Know what? I'm almost 100% certain that Tre was an ADHD child. You can just tell... and plus, his size Cool Ritalin stunts your growth and he's a little shorty tehe

Well, that does seem to make sense. Very Happy
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
December 18th, 2006 at 06:06am
Slash? Hell yes!(YSD):

lol that is true...
i just realised something....i learn alot more on GSB than i do at school! Razz
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 18th, 2006 at 07:52am
But the stuff on GSB is more about sex and random diseases and stuff. The stuff at school is...I dunno...smart-stuff.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 18th, 2006 at 11:27am
lyrical_gaah52:

"On a steady diet of
Soda pop and Ritalin"

ADD and ADHD are NOT the same thing ADHD is the attention deficite and HYPERACTIVE disorder, ADD is the ATTENTION disorder they are 2 differant things,

anyway i heard that Billie Joe doesnt belive in ADD and ADHD and he reckons that it is lack of peranting, i would just liek to add that BOTH conditions are madical conditions that NOT billie Joe can diagonse unless he has had an ADD/ADHD child.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
December 19th, 2006 at 06:22pm
Slash? Hell yes!(YSD):
Vegemite:
hmmm...weird, but how the hell do we actually know if tre cool does have one nut, has anyone ever seen this one nut?

i doubt it, he may even have 2, i was wondering bout it.

He's said so like, a million times Shocked There's a radio interview where Mike tells the story about his unicycle accident and then one time when he was on TV they told the story and he pointed inside his mouth and said, "There's my nut!"

And he also once said something like he only has one ball, but he still has two beautiful children so...

And in the nakie picure of him, there's only one ball.

*shrugs*

Retard

They've also admitted to making that up apparently.
Apparently they made it up aound Nimrod time as a joke because of Tre's high pitched voice. Who knows what's really true...
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
December 19th, 2006 at 06:24pm
WTF double post
tyla140
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tyla140
December 22nd, 2006 at 09:42pm
This is my first post ,and i've heard that Tre has more than two kids!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 24th, 2006 at 08:16am
tyla140:

no i'm pretty certain that he has only two children,
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 10:19am
Lucifers Angel:
tyla140:

Yup
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 11:47am
Lucifers Angel:
lyrical_gaah52:

"On a steady diet of
Soda pop and Ritalin"

ADD and ADHD are NOT the same thing ADHD is the attention deficite and HYPERACTIVE disorder, ADD is the ATTENTION disorder they are 2 differant things,

anyway i heard that Billie Joe doesnt belive in ADD and ADHD and he reckons that it is lack of peranting, i would just liek to add that BOTH conditions are madical conditions that NOT billie Joe can diagonse unless he has had an ADD/ADHD child.

look it up, my dear. They're the same thing. Also, please save the Billie stuff for the Billie threads.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 24th, 2006 at 01:13pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Lucifers Angel:
lyrical_gaah52:

"On a steady diet of
Soda pop and Ritalin"

look it up, my dear. They're the same thing. Also, please save the Billie stuff for the Billie threads.

yes they are on the same spectrum but they are not the same thing, i have two children with ADHD and i have had many talks with doctors about the two conditions. also autism is on the same spectrum aswell does that make it the same has ADD/ADHD

and please dont patronise me
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 02:05pm
lyrical_gaah52:

... No they aren't.. look it up my dear.

Go the the SD forum and say that in the Personality disorder thread and I'll happily correct you, but its off topic here.
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
December 30th, 2006 at 07:22pm
Sumthin Smushi:
Slash? Hell yes!(YSD):

lol that is true...
i just realised something....i learn alot more on GSB than i do at school! Razz

me too!!! XD
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
December 30th, 2006 at 11:16pm
Lucifers Angel:
tyla140:

lmfao I tink I was the one who made that rumor up....sorry folks...I'm pretty sure he has only two....yeah....thats why it a rumor, right? Embarassed Crying or Very sad

but when you do think about it....you know, men are needy...and on the road...lmfao... Sex
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
January 1st, 2007 at 07:25pm
FlyingTIGER:
Lucifers Angel:
tyla140:

lmfao I tink I was the one who made that rumor up....sorry folks...I'm pretty sure he has only two....yeah....thats why it a rumor, right? Embarassed Crying or Very sad

but when you do think about it....you know, men are needy...and on the road...lmfao... Sex

TEH OTEHR BABEH IS MINENENENENEN!!!! Cassie

Retard
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
January 1st, 2007 at 07:36pm
Dreamspace:
FlyingTIGER:
Lucifers Angel:
tyla140:

TEH OTEHR BABEH IS MINENENENENEN!!!! Cassie

Retard

teeheehee
omfg....what if....I WAS HIS BABY....ewww...
Register