Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
June 30th, 2006 at 05:55pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Angel Billie Joe:
Iiiigor:
^ FUCK. Take me with you. Please?

I wish I could, but I can't Crying or Very sad If I get some good pictures, I can PM them to you.
Yes, post them here. Cool

On a completely random note, does anyone know whether Trent has grown his hair back yet? XD

If anyone wants to see my pics, let me know. For those of you who haven't read my journal entry called "I'm Going To See NIN In Concert", I'm going to try to get their autograph after the show. I'm not promising I will be lucky enough to do so. I'll let you all know on Monday or Tuesday.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
June 30th, 2006 at 11:41pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Angel Billie Joe:
Iiiigor:
^ FUCK. Take me with you. Please?

I wish I could, but I can't Crying or Very sad If I get some good pictures, I can PM them to you.
Yes, post them here. Cool

On a completely random note, does anyone know whether Trent has grown his hair back yet? XD

no, I saw them on June 27 and he still hadn't (THEY WERE FUCKING AMAZING!!!), speaking of that concert, does anyone know a good place (like gsb, but for NIN) where I could ask around for videos or bootlegs of the concert I went to in Cleveland on June 27?
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
July 1st, 2006 at 05:18pm
K NOW WHERE IS LISA AND GUSTAV AND EMMA AND ZOE?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2006 at 05:21pm
zoemo:

Gustav has left.
So has Emmi, if you meant her. XD
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 1st, 2006 at 05:44pm
WTF.

How come I haven't posted here? Shocked

I looooooooooooove NIN.
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
July 1st, 2006 at 09:18pm
Bloodraine:
zoemo:

Gustav has left.
So has Emmi, if you meant her. XD
yep. boi. they were legends on this thread. the OLD nin thread. which got locked ages ago. Crying or Very sad

good times.
Iiiigor
Jackass
Iiiigor
July 2nd, 2006 at 09:43am
Ella:
WTF.

How come I haven't posted here? Shocked

I looooooooooooove NIN.

Me too me too me too Smile
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
July 2nd, 2006 at 09:53am
I made NIN thread before and it got locked. Eh
Because of spam.

I love NIN.
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
July 7th, 2006 at 09:12pm
Very Happy 3 words (well 5 if you think of it) NIN KICKS ASS! I'm part of the spiral annd I've seen them live twice I pwn Jeordie's guitar pic and well... I own most of their halo's. Trent is teh sex and so is aaron lmfao
Rockman
Geek
Rockman
July 8th, 2006 at 02:24am
All of my life, I have been avoiding NIN, because of their content that a certain person tells me about, and because Trent is involved with Manson, but a few weeks back, a friend of mine told me that Trent Reznor's a Christian. I don't know if I should believe him or not. If he's a Christian, then why does he do stuff for all these hectic/satanic/scary/dark movies (eg The Crow, Natural Born Killers, Doom, stuff like that)?
miss world
Jackass
miss world
July 8th, 2006 at 02:41am
they're (he's) not completely my thing, but I really like some of their singles
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 8th, 2006 at 11:09am
Rockman:
All of my life, I have been avoiding NIN, because of their content that a certain person tells me about, and because Trent is involved with Manson, but a few weeks back, a friend of mine told me that Trent Reznor's a Christian. I don't know if I should believe him or not. If he's a Christian, then why does he do stuff for all these hectic/satanic/scary/dark movies (eg The Crow, Natural Born Killers, Doom, stuff like that)?
Well it's his music, so he can lend it for use to whatever he wants. Anyway, NIN music just sounds generally darker, so it fits movies like that. I like The Crow and I'm Christian, so I don't see why it would matter.

Also, I'm not sure if he really is Christian or not; some of his lyrics seem to point otherwise, unless they're metaphors. Think
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 8th, 2006 at 01:18pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Rockman:
Well it's his music, so he can lend it for use to whatever he wants. Anyway, NIN music just sounds generally darker, so it fits movies like that. I like The Crow and I'm Christian, so I don't see why it would matter.

Also, I'm not sure if he really is Christian or not; some of his lyrics seem to point otherwise, unless they're metaphors. Think

*cough*lookatlyricstoHeresyhttp://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nineinchnails/heresy.html*cough*
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
July 8th, 2006 at 01:22pm
Rockman:

lmfao Trent? Christian? I don't think so. Laughing
And Trent is no longer involved with Manson. In fact he has been dissing him when people ask about him. And the music is good even the content is good. It all comes straight from the heart Very Happy (lol lame)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 8th, 2006 at 01:27pm
Rockman:

I HIGHLY doubt he is Christian. And if he was, it's pretty obvious he is no longer practicing. Why his religion matters at all is beyond me, it's just another stupid reason to judge someone. NIN is a Great band that has some awesome music and it's extremely stereotypical and a bad choice to avoid something without checking it out for yourself.

Those movies.... so what? Anyone in a scary movie must be a horrible, awful person, lets hate them Rolling Eyes it is just fiction.

As for Manson... I won't get started on that here, but we disagree Cool

If you don't like something they do, thats fine or whatever, but you shouldnt judge every little thing they do to be horrible or awful just because someone else told you that. form your own views and be open minded. Very Happy

Also: Satanism is a Religion, just like Christianity, so what if he practices it? People have just been warped by the media into thinking it's some horrible, awful thing. Guess what, people say the same things about Chrisitanity, but do you hear those? No, not if you dont want to, because those views are not crammed in your face and smoothering you.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 8th, 2006 at 01:31pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockman:

I HIGHLY doubt he is Christian. And if he was, it's pretty obvious he is no longer practicing. Why his religion matters at all is beyond me, it's just another stupid reason to judge someone. NIN is a Great band that has some awesome music and it's extremely stereotypical and a bad choice to avoid something without checking it out for yourself.

Those movies.... so what? Anyone in a scary movie must be a horrible, awful person, lets hate them Rolling Eyes it is just fiction.

If you don't like something they do, thats fine or whatever, but you shouldnt judge every little thing they do to be horrible or awful just because someone else told you that. form your own views and be open minded. Very Happy

Also: Satanism is a Religion, just like Christianity, so what if he practices it? People have just been warped by the media into thinking it's some horrible, awful thing. Guess what, people say the same things about Chrisitanity, but do you hear those? No, not if you dont want to, because those views are not crammed in your face and smoothering you.
*applauds you* yeah, I fully agree with you on all points there, someone needed to say it.
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
July 8th, 2006 at 01:47pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockman:

Very Happy Yes I agree with you. I used to be the same way about music but I've opened up to a lot of great bands. Really rockman you should check them out they are terrific.
Rockman
Geek
Rockman
July 10th, 2006 at 02:04am
Well, the thing is I have OCD, and I'm a Christian myself, and believe me:Being a Christian with OCD is NOT easy. I have this thing with certain bands and/or certain members of certain bands when I discover certain things. For example, when I listened to "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, it totally freaked me out, and since then, I've been afraid to listen to Zeppelin since then. I'm not starting an argument or a flame war or anything, I'm just trying to explain. I don't expect most of you to understand what I'm saying (you'd probably have to be a Christian with OCD like me to understand).
[[[davidxlykexrawrr]]]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[[[davidxlykexrawrr]]]
July 10th, 2006 at 02:09am
I love NIN. Trent is oh-so talented. Their lyrics are so deep and meaningful. Bleh. I wonder if he IS Christian...
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
July 22nd, 2006 at 01:51pm
*bump* Cool
Register