Blink-182.

AuthorMessage
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
Geek
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
October 4th, 2006 at 08:15pm
geekstinkbreath.net:
I love Blink man. I miss them, but I never really liked Tom as a person. Mark's songs have always been my favorite.
You know what I never got? Is ppl who said Blink was holding Travis back and that in his new band he's better off.... I mean WTF? He was awesome in Blink and then in Transplants he plays with 2 drums, 1 cymbol, and the same beat! ayways....

I miss Blink.

Anyone know about Mark and Travis's new project?

i doo,i might go see +44 live
[[Probie]]
King For A Couple Of Days
[[Probie]]
October 4th, 2006 at 08:44pm
hey guys
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 4th, 2006 at 08:56pm
geekstinkbreath.net:
I love Blink man. I miss them, but I never really liked Tom as a person. Mark's songs have always been my favorite.
You know what I never got? Is ppl who said Blink was holding Travis back and that in his new band he's better off.... I mean WTF? He was awesome in Blink and then in Transplants he plays with 2 drums, 1 cymbol, and the same beat! ayways....

I miss Blink.

...Of course I fucking do. O_o
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 4th, 2006 at 08:59pm
GrEeNdAyFu**InGrOx:

i thought green day just didnt like them ALL

i saw an interview once with green day

and billie joe said

"lose the big shoe, the shorts, and the hurley t-shirts

look like a fucking man for once"

so it sounded like he was talking about blink 182

they fit the description

but now im not sure cuz some one said they were friends

and posted a pic

of all of them

so now im still confused :/

He wouldve said 'Atticus and Macbeth' if talking about Blink.

And they used to like to play this non-existant rivalry in the press since magazines made it seem like they were rivals just like Britney and Christina. Dont believe everything magazines and TV tells you, kid.
SHIZZZ.
Geek
SHIZZZ.
October 4th, 2006 at 10:16pm
Morning Zoo.:
GrEeNdAyFu**InGrOx:

i thought green day just didnt like them ALL

i saw an interview once with green day

and billie joe said

"lose the big shoe, the shorts, and the hurley t-shirts

look like a fucking man for once"

so it sounded like he was talking about blink 182

they fit the description

but now im not sure cuz some one said they were friends

and posted a pic

of all of them

so now im still confused :/

He wouldve said 'Atticus and Macbeth' if talking about Blink.

And they used to like to play this non-existant rivalry in the press since magazines made it seem like they were rivals just like Britney and Christina. Dont believe everything magazines and TV tells you, kid.

yea i guess you're right
SHIZZZ.
Geek
SHIZZZ.
October 4th, 2006 at 10:18pm
oh my gosh

i just found something that sorta answers all of this

this is the song meaning to jackass off of warning

(i got it off of greendayauthority.com)

JACKASS
This song has been rumored to be about blink-182. Green Day has said that they liked blink, but they never have admitted to liking their music. If you think about it, the song does kinda sound like it was written about blink-182.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 5th, 2006 at 04:55am
GrEeNdAyFu**InGrOx:
oh my gosh

JACKASS
This song has been rumored to be about blink-182. Green Day has said that they liked blink, but they never have admitted to liking their music. If you think about it, the song does kinda sound like it was written about blink-182.

Rolling Eyes In my opinion it's one of those lame GDA rumours
There's no proof at all..
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 5th, 2006 at 04:59am
geekstinkbreath.net:

Plus 44 thread.
matt good.
Geek
matt good.

Mibba Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 05:30am
^.^ blink 182 kick a million asses!!! ;_; me wants them back...^_^ i am forever listening to Mark Hoppus MORNING ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 08:36am
GrEeNdAyFu**InGrOx:
oh my gosh

JACKASS

No. It answers nothing other than the fact you believe things off GDA.
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
October 5th, 2006 at 11:06am
Morning Zoo.:
GrEeNdAyFu**InGrOx:
oh my gosh

JACKASS

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Sorry... yeah Shifty
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 11:17am
Can rocker Travis Barker really make women go this crazy? His estranged wife, Shanna Moakler, was involved in a nightclub fracas with Paris Hilton.

Barker, the drummer for Blink-182, filed for divorce in August from Moakler, a former beauty queen who was recently voted off Dancing With the Stars in the US.

In September, Barker was apparently videotaped kissing Hilton, who needs no introduction.

Then Hilton encountered Moakler at the Hyde club in Hollywood.

The following reenactment is based on reports by police, publicists for both women, but unfortunately no pugilistic experts:

Hilton says Moakler walked up to her, "used the most vile of language" and then punched her in her jaw.

Moakler contends she exchanged mere profanities with Hilton, at which point Hilton's ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos emerged from the entourage, bent Moakler's wrists, poured a drink on her and shoved her down some stairs.

Hilton, 25, and Moakler, 31, both filed police reports alleging battery.

Los Angeles Police Department Officer Karen Smith said police took pictures of Moakler and Hilton at the station, and they planned to speak with witnesses at the club as part of their investigation.

Moakler and the tattooed punk rocker Barker were an unlikely pair when they married in 2004, documenting their lavish wedding and life on the MTV reality show Meet the Barkers.

They had two children. Moakler also has a seven-year-old daughter with boxer Oscar De La Hoya.

TMZ.com posted what it said was video of Barker and Hilton making out in a New York nightclub last month. But Hilton's publicist, Elliot Mintz, said the two are "just friends".

Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 11:18am
Amy.:
Morning Zoo.:

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Sorry... yeah Shifty

Fizz
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 5th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Morning Zoo.:
Can rocker Travis Barker really make women go this crazy? His estranged wife, Shanna Moakler, was involved in a nightclub fracas with Paris Hilton.

Barker, the drummer for Blink-182, filed for divorce in August from Moakler, a former beauty queen who was recently voted off Dancing With the Stars in the US.

In September, Barker was apparently videotaped kissing Hilton, who needs no introduction.

The following reenactment is based on reports by police, publicists for both women, but unfortunately no pugilistic experts:

Hilton says Moakler walked up to her, "used the most vile of language" and then punched her in her jaw.

Moakler contends she exchanged mere profanities with Hilton, at which point Hilton's ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos emerged from the entourage, bent Moakler's wrists, poured a drink on her and shoved her down some stairs.

Los Angeles Police Department Officer Karen Smith said police took pictures of Moakler and Hilton at the station, and they planned to speak with witnesses at the club as part of their investigation.

Moakler and the tattooed punk rocker Barker were an unlikely pair when they married in 2004, documenting their lavish wedding and life on the MTV reality show Meet the Barkers.

They had two children. Moakler also has a seven-year-old daughter with boxer Oscar De La Hoya.

TMZ.com posted what it said was video of Barker and Hilton making out in a New York nightclub last month. But Hilton's publicist, Elliot Mintz, said the two are "just friends".

God!..
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
October 5th, 2006 at 03:41pm
Heart stops beating:
Morning Zoo.:

God!..
Shocked Okaaay...
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
October 5th, 2006 at 09:00pm
GrEeNdAyFu**InGrOx:
oh my gosh

JACKASS

that's not true...
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 27th, 2006 at 05:05pm
Hmm, 2 weeks til the Plus 44 stuff
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 9th, 2006 at 01:35pm
Shocked

Blink.