Shocked

Umm....???

Shocked

Who is that?
Shanna Moakler, Travis's ex-wife.

I dunno if I spelled it right. omgno
Oh.

That doesn't look like her. Confused

It's her. For sure. ... at ther divorce party.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 10th, 2006 at 03:57pm
Cliff Diving.:
Lol, I thought it was a pic of Mariah Carey at first. @_@

XD

...Who throws a divorce party? Shocked
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 10th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Roller Coaster:
Cliff Diving.:

XD

Shanna Dno ... it's just ... Confused
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 10th, 2006 at 04:01pm
Shocked Holy crap I just noticed the blood on the cake and the groom. omgno
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 10th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Cliff Diving.:
Roller Coaster:
Cliff Diving.:

XD

Shanna Dno ... it's just ... Confused
It just seems kinda...I dunno.
I mean, who celebrates a divorce? Confused
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 10th, 2006 at 04:04pm
Electrocore Panda.:
Shocked Holy crap I just noticed the blood on the cake and the groom. omgno
...Kinda violent. Shocked XD
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
November 10th, 2006 at 05:05pm
i thought that a divorce was a sad proces.
here it seems like you're lucky to divorce O____o
christie road
Addict
christie road
November 10th, 2006 at 07:05pm
Cliff Diving.:
Roller Coaster:
Electrocore Panda.:
Roller Coaster:
Little Death.:
Shocked

Umm....???

Shocked

Who is that?
Shanna Moakler, Travis's ex-wife.

I dunno if I spelled it right. omgno
Oh.

That doesn't look like her. Confused

lmfao lmfao

WHO THE HELL HAS A DIVORICE PARTY lmfao lmfao

Don Omg i just noticed the groom
christie road
Addict
christie road
November 10th, 2006 at 07:10pm
Neither AVA or Plus 44 appleal to me that much omgno

(Plus 44 more than AVA though)

Blink was just so perfect that i cant see them separate ... and they had 3 diff personalities that wokred but now +44 has mark who writes the lyrics so alot of the songs (the ones i have heard anyway) sound the same and not as raw as blinks)

AVA - i wont even go there Hand
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 11th, 2006 at 11:26am
christie road:
Neither AVA or Plus 44 appleal to me that much omgno

(Plus 44 more than AVA though)

Blink was just so perfect that i cant see them separate ... and they had 3 diff personalities that wokred but now +44 has mark who writes the lyrics so alot of the songs (the ones i have heard anyway) sound the same and not as raw as blinks)

AVA - i wont even go there Hand
I know. Blink seemed like they were such good friends and stuff. Don

Lol...yeah. XD
AbsentMind
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AbsentMind
December 7th, 2006 at 08:09am
One for the Kids is an upcoming album from blink-182. In 2005, blink-182 went on what they called an "indefinite hiatus", although many believed that the band was actually breaking up for good. During the time of the indefinite hiatus, blink-182 member Tom DeLonge created a new band, Angels and Airwaves, while the other two members, Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker formed +44. In mid-2006, Hoppus and Barker confirmed that blink-182 had indeed broken up because of differences between them and DeLonge and could no longer get along. However, in late 2006, DeLonge confirmed that he, Hoppus and Barker will release one last blink-182 album, stating "We're going in to make one last record for all of our fans and then it's over."
“On the 3rd December, 2006, Tom DeLonge spoke to K-Rock Radio about the rumors about Blink-182 making one last album in 2007. Tom was asked the question about the trio being reformed once again, which he stated, “it’s absolutely true. Mark and Travis are all up for it. We feel we owe a lot to our fans. We want to dedicate this last album to them. They totally deserve it.” Tom also admitted it was good to talk to the guys once again, “Mark and Travis were really good about whole thing. I’ve missed hearing their voice over the phone. They still sound so hot,” he joked.
DeLonge has stated that there isn’t a title for the album yet, but is hoping for them to start recording their new album in January, 2007.”
On November 29th, 2006, in the KROQ Christmas issue, frontman Tom DeLonge has discussed the possiblity of a blink-182 reunion to make their very last album, entitled "One For The Kids", then after the release the band will be officially over, thus ending the long-awaited hiatus that had started on February 17th, 2005 to May 2007.
Although very little information has been leaked so far, some fans are wondering how the bandmates are going to record the album, especially after the tension Mark and Tom have created from Tom's mysterious and 'unforgivable' leave. It is possible that the bandmates may put aside their issues and record the album together. Or, some specualte, the members will record a demo, leaving the studio for the other members of the band to continue/add more material to the track.

:O OMG
billiejoeroxx
Geek
billiejoeroxx
December 7th, 2006 at 08:14am
i like some blink-182 songs but im not a huge fan.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 7th, 2006 at 08:19am
AbsentMind:
One for the Kids is an upcoming album from blink-182. In 2005, blink-182 went on what they called an "indefinite hiatus", although many believed that the band was actually breaking up for good. During the time of the indefinite hiatus, blink-182 member Tom DeLonge created a new band, Angels and Airwaves, while the other two members, Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker formed +44. In mid-2006, Hoppus and Barker confirmed that blink-182 had indeed broken up because of differences between them and DeLonge and could no longer get along. However, in late 2006, DeLonge confirmed that he, Hoppus and Barker will release one last blink-182 album, stating "We're going in to make one last record for all of our fans and then it's over."
“On the 3rd December, 2006, Tom DeLonge spoke to K-Rock Radio about the rumors about Blink-182 making one last album in 2007. Tom was asked the question about the trio being reformed once again, which he stated, “it’s absolutely true. Mark and Travis are all up for it. We feel we owe a lot to our fans. We want to dedicate this last album to them. They totally deserve it.” Tom also admitted it was good to talk to the guys once again, “Mark and Travis were really good about whole thing. I’ve missed hearing their voice over the phone. They still sound so hot,” he joked.
DeLonge has stated that there isn’t a title for the album yet, but is hoping for them to start recording their new album in January, 2007.”
On November 29th, 2006, in the KROQ Christmas issue, frontman Tom DeLonge has discussed the possiblity of a blink-182 reunion to make their very last album, entitled "One For The Kids", then after the release the band will be officially over, thus ending the long-awaited hiatus that had started on February 17th, 2005 to May 2007.
Although very little information has been leaked so far, some fans are wondering how the bandmates are going to record the album, especially after the tension Mark and Tom have created from Tom's mysterious and 'unforgivable' leave. It is possible that the bandmates may put aside their issues and record the album together. Or, some specualte, the members will record a demo, leaving the studio for the other members of the band to continue/add more material to the track.

F-f-f-fake?
AbsentMind
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AbsentMind
December 7th, 2006 at 08:22am
Its not Fake its on Wikipedia!!!! O_O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_for_the_Kids_%28blink-182_album%29

I WANT IT!!! shit i really want it to come out...

and i cant be on here long Dujo banned me cause i had two accounts and this is my friends omgno
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 7th, 2006 at 10:07am
Likalicious.:
AbsentMind:

F-f-f-fake?

! F-F-F-F-F-F-FAKE FAKEEHH. Cheese

k idk.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
December 7th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Make you Smile.:
Likalicious.:
AbsentMind:

F-f-f-fake?

! F-F-F-F-F-F-FAKE FAKEEHH. Cheese

k idk.
I wish it wasn't fake! OMGyes

...But yeah, it probably is. Molly
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
December 7th, 2006 at 03:50pm
AbsentMind:

Shocked

i'd love to believe it.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 7th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Man, it'd sound like them, but Travis and Mark told us often enough that they won't work again with Tom together, recently..

... did that sentence make any sense? Cheese
clark
GSBitch
clark
December 7th, 2006 at 04:33pm
If that's true, then oh my fuck. omgno
Register