WARPED TOUR '06

AuthorMessage
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 03:48pm
When do the bands start playing for the day?
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 04:01pm
bored~to~death:
yo! do you guys know if they sell tickets at the gate?
Apparently they do. xD
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
July 27th, 2006 at 04:02pm
† Prisoner Of Society †:
bored~to~death:
yo! do you guys know if they sell tickets at the gate?
Apparently they do. xD
you serious? because I don't want to go for no reason
stable_souls
Jackass
stable_souls
July 27th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
When do the bands start playing for the day?
It depends on your venue. It's different for each one. Last year for me it started around nine or ten. This year, around eleven.
Scrappy
Geek
Scrappy
July 31st, 2006 at 11:00pm
my first Warped iz in 2 dayz ^_^
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 12:13pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I left at 11 am to get to the Nassau Coliseum at 2:20 pm. I enter and go to the Anti-Flag stand. I bought "For Blood And Empire" and a t-shirt, next thing I know Pat Thetic (the drummer of Anti-Flag) is there. I shake his hand, and we talk for a while. After that, I leave and go to the Teddy Bear Stage where Less Than Jake played. I wait 20 minutes, before I see Buddy chasing Chris with a cup of beer in their hands, then Chris chases Buddy. xDD
A few minutes later, they open the set with "Look What Happened" and people start moshing like crazy. After they finished playing "Sugar In Your Gas Tank:, they talked about how "UnderOATH were pussies and left the tour, yet our drummer Vinnie just had his left testicle removed and we're still doing this tour!". He also imitated the lead singer, which was fucking hilarious.
From the mosh pits to the crowd surfers to the circle pits, Less Than Jake definitely pulled it off.

Setlist (not in order):
Look What Happened
Gainesville Rock City
Sugar In Your Gas Tank
Overrated (Everything Is)
Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts
The Ghosts Of Me And You
Soundtrack Of My Life
My Very Own Flag

EDIT: I went partially deaf after LTJ XDD

After having seen The Bouncing Souls, I ran to the other stage where Anti-Flag played at 4:15, right after Thursday. While the crowd was cheering them, someone threw a water bottle which was emptied on me (XD), which then started a water fight.
Anti-Flag come on stage. Chris Head asked us to make the biggest circle pit in the history of Warped Tour. There were two of them which were twice the size of the stage, or a bit less.
He also came up. The crowd gets to touch his arms. Sort of a stage dive, yeah.
They closed their set with "Die For Your Government", and another huge circle pit.

5:15. I'm in line waiting for the Less Than Jake signing to start. Only one item signed per person >_< it was a tough choice but I decided to let them sign my yearbook, since they were mentioned in it.
I waited about 45 minutes. I see Chris Demakes. I start talking to him. He says that he appreciates the fact that I came from France to see them. Same with the others. Roger remembered me XDD so that was funny.

I go to another stand. Chris #2 and Pat are there. I talk to them some more before leaving.

I left a happy person.

I bought 3 t-shirts: One A-F shirt, one NOFX shirt, and one LTJ shirt.
I bought 3 CDs: "For Blood And Empire" - Anti-Flag ; "In With The Out Crowd" - Less Than Jake ; "Off Key Melodies" - Rehasher.

Yeah.
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
August 7th, 2006 at 12:15pm
lol Kad...
I'M GOING IN 3 DAYS!!1
OH YEAH!! BOOH-YAH!!!
Garrett Hanlund
This Board Is My Home
Garrett Hanlund

Mibba Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 12:15pm
And KAD!!!1, I hate you for it. omgno
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 12:16pm
warped tour was WAY too hot this year. it was about 103 degrees with the heat index and humidity at the detroit date. billy talent was great though Smile and anti-flag were good too, it was just harder to enjoy the bands with it being so hot and hard to breathe and shit.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 12:21pm
Hate me all you want but I still love you guys. Fizz

I want to go again Molly I don't want to wait until next year!
steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
August 7th, 2006 at 01:54pm
Five. Days. Kiddies.
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 02:00pm
We are the end:
Five. Days. Kiddies.

negative 1,001 for me. haha.
nacho cheese and anarchy
Geek
nacho cheese and anarchy

Mibba
August 7th, 2006 at 02:17pm
i went about 4 days ago...it was cool considering i've never been to it before, plus i got in for free...(the weather was good too)...mostly i just walked around with my friends and got random free things (like high fives!)
the only downside to it...none of the bands gave me a drum stick Sad ...
i asked every band i saw and no one listened to me...(although, i was asking for a guitar, bass or single drum before that...then i lowered it a drumstick)
they did give out these energy drinks that got me hopped up and bouncing around until 3 in the morning...(whoa..it had me wound up for 12 hours! wee!)
i was very happy to see some people like Joan Jett but my friends were all "Ohh...and who's that again?"...and i was this close ~holds up index finger and thumb almost touching~ to getting a toaster from Less Than Jake...they made us do the wave...
i found half a Razr phone too...it was black...and all smashed up...i wanted it, but a huge crowd came through and someone took it...
all in all it was good...and if i ever go again...i will get a drumstick
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 03:23pm
^ i have a friend who always tried to get things too. she's got a couple sweat towels and bracelets and stuff.
Register