Rage Against The Machine

AuthorMessage
K[+]LLAPS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K[+]LLAPS
June 30th, 2006 at 07:56am
Theyr Lyrics are inspiering! yeah i cant spell.... Anyone heard of them ? it sucks tho that the singer sings like... rap! hahah

Official Website : http://www.ratm.com/

Myspace Official : http://www.myspace.com/machinetheagainstrage

Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/therageagainstthemachine
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 30th, 2006 at 08:12am
Post a link to their space before a mod locks it
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 30th, 2006 at 09:47am
i only like 1 song.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
June 30th, 2006 at 11:11am
lights out
guerilla radio
turn that shit up!

the first thing i think of when i think of rage. i fucking love them.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2006 at 11:36am
I have 3 of their albums: RATM, Battle of LA and Renegades. They're a terrific band - combining powerful riffs with poweful rap lyrics to make some of the most powerful music known to man. I'm actually listening to War Within A Breath right now!

My favourite album is the debut and my favourite song is Know Your Enemy. I'd have loved to have seen them live, though, but I guess Audioslave will do!
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
June 30th, 2006 at 12:29pm
I <3 Rage. I've been listening for about years, ever since I heard them in THPS2.

Audioslave sucks insanely though. They have so much talent, but make boring music.
K[+]LLAPS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K[+]LLAPS
June 30th, 2006 at 12:47pm
409 Coffeemaker:
I have 3 of their albums: RATM, Battle of LA and Renegades. They're a terrific band - combining powerful riffs with poweful rap lyrics to make some of the most powerful music known to man. I'm actually listening to War Within A Breath right now!

My favourite album is the debut and my favourite song is Know Your Enemy. I'd have loved to have seen them live, though, but I guess Audioslave will do!
Awesome!!! i have all theyr albums cuz im a freak haha
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
June 30th, 2006 at 12:59pm
Bullet In The Head <3
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
July 1st, 2006 at 08:38am
I love them !
I like the albums RATM and The battle of LA, I haven't listened to others yet that much Wink
But I just LOVE this two...
I love Zacks voice...And the Audioslave are good, But Ratm are like 10000000 times better!
Forget December
Geek
Forget December
July 1st, 2006 at 10:18am
I've only heard Bulls on Parade, theyre quite good.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
July 1st, 2006 at 10:39am
awesome.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
July 1st, 2006 at 10:41am
409 Coffeemaker:

audioslave are the next best thing Very Happy
K[+]LLAPS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K[+]LLAPS
July 1st, 2006 at 10:43am
ladyramone:
409 Coffeemaker:

audioslave are the next best thing Very Happy
still its sad that Audioslave dosent have that "Rebel spirit" like in RATM
Zoie
Falling In Love With The Board
Zoie
July 1st, 2006 at 10:44am
I've been wanting to make this thread, but I didn't get around to it. Good thing you did.

I love Rage Against The Machine. Sleep Now In The Fire is one of the best videos I've ever seen, and they're lyrics are amazing.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
July 1st, 2006 at 10:45am
high_on_juicy_fruit:
I've been wanting to make this thread, but I didn't get around to it. Good thing you did.

I love Rage Against The Machine. Sleep Now In The Fire is one of the best videos I've ever seen, and they're lyrics are amazing.
Five
Zoie
Zoie
July 1st, 2006 at 10:46am
ladyramone:
high_on_juicy_fruit:

Five
Cool
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
July 1st, 2006 at 10:46am
high_on_juicy_fruit:
ladyramone:
high_on_juicy_fruit:

Five
Cool
my cousin has my cd
._. -waits to get it back-
but he's cool, so its all good Cool
K[+]LLAPS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K[+]LLAPS
July 1st, 2006 at 10:47am
Whats ur fav songs ppl?
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
July 1st, 2006 at 10:47am
I love RATM! Heh. I remember singing along to Killing In the Name in like... Year two. In the car. My parents had a CD... I loved them, even then.
Zoie
Zoie
July 1st, 2006 at 10:54am
ladyramone:
high_on_juicy_fruit:
ladyramone:
high_on_juicy_fruit:

Five
Cool
my cousin has my cd
._. -waits to get it back-
but he's cool, so its all good Cool
Oh, well at least you know he's good for it.
If I gave a cd to any of my family, it'd be gone in seconds
Register