Billie Joe's Family

AuthorMessage
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 9th, 2010 at 02:00am
Aww. Someone please tell me. I'm not gonna stalk the poor guy or anything, I promise! I just wanna get some insight to how normal and down-to-earth, or how spoiled and stuck-up he is. I'm curious about that for some odd reason.
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
July 9th, 2010 at 02:59am
.....that's still pretty creepy
Spinnerette
King For A Couple Of Days
Spinnerette
July 9th, 2010 at 03:53am
knockout:
Aww. Someone please tell me. I'm not gonna stalk the poor guy or anything, I promise! I just wanna get some insight to how normal and down-to-earth, or how spoiled and stuck-up he is. I'm curious about that for some odd reason.

He doesn't have either, his band has them but that's all. It's pretty creepy that you're so desperate to get them.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 9th, 2010 at 05:19am
knockout:
what's to say he'd even add you back? It's this sort of thing that would help screw him up.
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
July 9th, 2010 at 07:21am
I know that he had a facebook account but I think he deleted.

To add my opinion: What do you expect????? Imagine beeing him. Would you add any stranger if your Dad is famous and your private proberty is in danger????
What would it help you to have his adress???? He won´t share anything with somebody he don´t know. I bet his profile is not open.

And the friends that post pictures on fotolog and other pages aren´t real friends if you ask me. Rolling Eyes
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 9th, 2010 at 09:22am
It's not friends who do that, it's friends who add strangers without thinking, or who leave their profiles open. That's how those photos get out
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
July 9th, 2010 at 11:13am
Could be but do you realy think that friends post pictures of Joey and Jake e.g when they celebrate Halloween or something else? Great friends that post pics of famous kids on their website.

I don´t know how you think about it: If I were him I wouldn´t appreciate a friendship like this any longer,
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 11th, 2010 at 02:12am
I didn't mean to seem creepy. I guess if one of my parents was famous and all these strangers wanted to know more about me, it probably would get to me eventually. But I would also understand that it comes with the territory and it's to be expected. Also, a lot of "normal" people who aren't famous have a tendency to add strangers to their friends lists, and by doing that they put themselves in just as much danger as famous people do when they add strangers, so why wouldn't famous people and their children be willing to become online friends with strangers?
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
July 11th, 2010 at 05:50am
Because the stranger friends post the pics the famous kid only wanted to show special persons or the friends want to show special persons?????!!!!
I´m pretty sure he know that when he ad anyone outside he couldn´t post photos or something like that. Or write something realy private. And you can´t
tell me, that his site wouldn´t get commercial and not private when he ad anyone out there.
Leave him alone. It´s pretty sure, that he only ad special persons who know him. He´s clever enough to know that.
One friend told me she tried to add him but he did´nt agree. He only had 40 real close friends Wink
PinkFloyd
Geek
PinkFloyd
July 11th, 2010 at 05:43pm
yeah it wouldn't matter if his dad wasn't famous cause they are not gonna post pictures of him on sites like these, where lots of green day obsessive's come, he isn't in green day or anything is he, if he wanted pictures of him posted somewhere like here he would have done it himself, not have people trying to force there way to find pictures of him (like try really hard to add him on FB to look at his pics) and post on here or something.
really wanting to add him is because your obsessed cause its billie's son, so it is kinda creepy really.
but i supose i wouldn't be that bothered really if it were me.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 15th, 2010 at 07:02am
It's humerous to me that people care so much about what other people do. If it's not you being creepy why does it matter what someone else does?
PinkFloyd
Geek
PinkFloyd
July 15th, 2010 at 07:31am
im not actually bothered, its just u mite aswell leave him, plus he can easily deny friendship.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 15th, 2010 at 07:41am
I didn't mean you personally I meant everyone who complains about it just so you know. The whole thing of people bitching at others for trying to add Joey has been going on for over a year. Just let people do what they want. Personally I don't agree with adding Joey and posting pictures, but that's me and I don't believe others should be judged for doing what they want to do.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 15th, 2010 at 11:07am
It's not right, though. And we have the right to express that.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 15th, 2010 at 11:14am
Ok people have expressed that many of times. It's not right to put someone down for what they want to do
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 15th, 2010 at 12:00pm
... sooo if someone wants to hack into facebook and find photos of Joey aged about, say, ten, and all his friends, and his little brother, in their swim suits, and then they want to post them online for the world to see ... so no one is allowed to step in and say anything? People are just supposed to let that slide because it's their choice and they want to do it? That logic is screwed up.

And for the record, such photos did get leaked from Joey's FB. Some 'fan' found their way in and saved photos and then uploaded them online. This is why I think people need to step away from the whole thing and take a really long look at it.
[adie]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[adie]
July 15th, 2010 at 02:50pm
This topic always comes up doesn't it? Dno
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
July 15th, 2010 at 02:55pm
As long as their family's have got Facebook, people will be curious. Plus, it's a relatively new thing to be able to contact a band/famous person directly so I think people are still working out how to deal with it.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 15th, 2010 at 03:19pm
But it's not the band/famous person they're connecting to, it's their children. It wouldn't be as bad if it were the band member or an adult member of their family, but when it's the kids ... it just isn't right.
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
July 15th, 2010 at 04:46pm
Oh I agree with that, it's just people seem to struggle with boundaries and what's appropriate.
Register