Billie Joe's Family

AuthorMessage
BoulevardOf BothExtremes
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BoulevardOf BothExtremes
August 29th, 2006 at 11:09pm
I read in an old Spin magazine from 1997 before Nimrod came out, and the interviewer was wondering about his family and billie says he reads to Joey alot and he said when people ask what's he been reading lately he says Big Red Barn.

I thought that was nice.
Nathalie.
Addict
Nathalie.
August 30th, 2006 at 04:46am
Br@+:
I thought i would share this shit. it really pisses me off, but yea;

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/adrienne_sucks_ass

WTF ? Stupid teenies...
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
August 30th, 2006 at 07:24am
Guys just ignore stupid ass sites like that, it just shows the immaturity and stupidity of some people
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 09:09am
Br@+:

That's just stupid and immature, I bet a fricking 11 year old wrote that, he's happy with Adie, so why can't they get over it? Jeez. Rolling Eyes

LOL!

Adrienne Nesser ROCKS - I support this petition.

Bit of a condradiction there..Eh
Br@+
King For A Couple Of Days
Br@+

Blog
August 30th, 2006 at 10:04pm
Jenni Jen:
Br@+:

That's just stupid and immature, I bet a fricking 11 year old wrote that, he's happy with Adie, so why can't they get over it? Jeez. Rolling Eyes

LOL!

Yea im Adrienne Nesser ROCKS. It will say i support this petition no matter what. But i just said a bunch of crap saying about you teenies should blah blah blah die. Etc. I didn't bash billie or adie, don't hit me!
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
August 31st, 2006 at 02:22pm
Br@+:
Jenni Jen:
Br@+:

LOL!

Yea im Adrienne Nesser ROCKS. It will say i support this petition no matter what. But i just said a bunch of crap saying about you teenies should blah blah blah die. Etc. I didn't bash billie or adie, don't hit me!

That's so immature! It doesn't even deserve for us to be talking about it! We're too kewl for this shit... Cool
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 03:13pm
basketcase123:
Br@+:
Jenni Jen:
Br@+:

LOL!

That's so immature! It doesn't even deserve for us to be talking about it! We're too kewl for this shit... Cool

Oooh okay xD
I was slighty confused then xD
Tre the Cool.
Jackass
Tre the Cool.

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 09:34pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
Lissie.:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
aww..

They all are so short... I mean if Billie's 170 centimetres, Adie's about 160 and Joey cant be a lot taller than 140 O__O
I'm 12 - just one year older - and I'm like 160 as well O__O

I think I'm like a little bit shorter that adrienne. But yeah, they are a short family. SHORT PEOPLE ROCK THOUGH..

I measured myself and I'm 156 centimetres. I'm 13.
Tre the Cool.
Jackass
Tre the Cool.

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 09:55pm
Shee:
Br@+:

Okay, now I'm pissed off Bbat

omgno That's horrible! I am really pissed at them right now! That is so mean! Why would someone want to kill Adie? That's just like really crazy! Like get over it! He's married and he loves her. He's not gonna divorce her for someone he doesn't even know. Grr... I am really pissed.
mistress.in.distress
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mistress.in.distress
September 1st, 2006 at 09:00am
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
Shee:
Br@+:

omgno That's horrible! I am really pissed at them right now! That is so mean! Why would someone want to kill Adie? That's just like really crazy! Like get over it! He's married and he loves her. He's not gonna divorce her for someone he doesn't even know. Grr... I am really pissed.
i gotta bad feeling my 'friend' did that cos she always says shit about her.... she only likes Green Day cos she says "they are sooooo hot" but she really doesn't give a shit bout music... yea so basically she hates adrienne and i dont
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 1st, 2006 at 09:20am
squeaky-rock:
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
Shee:
Br@+:

i gotta bad feeling my 'friend' did that cos she always says shit about her.... she only likes Green Day cos she says "they are sooooo hot" but she really doesn't give a shit bout music... yea so basically she hates adrienne and i dont

that is just plain pathetic, she is a great woman who lets be fair has kept Billie alive he said himself that if it wasnt for Adi he would be dead.

Oh yeah and by the way i dont think that people should post pics of they're kids on the internet, its they're dad who is famous not them they are just kids.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
September 1st, 2006 at 09:25am
Lucifers Angel:
squeaky-rock:
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
Shee:
Br@+:

that is just plain pathetic, she is a great woman who lets be fair has kept Billie alive he said himself that if it wasnt for Adi he would be dead.

Oh yeah and by the way i dont think that people should post pics of they're kids on the internet, its they're dad who is famous not them they are just kids.

Well, they can't help it now.
1) Joey is a model for Adeline, so his pictures are there.
2) They were at the KCA's with a bazillion camera's pointing pictures at them, those pictures go the internet. Dno
3) They've also been on T.V aswell, they're exposed already, not like we're exploiting them or anything. Neutral
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 1st, 2006 at 09:28am
Jenni Jen:
Lucifers Angel:
squeaky-rock:
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
Shee:
Br@+:

Well, they can't help it now.
1) Joey is a model for Adeline, so his pictures are there.
2) They were at the KCA's with a bazillion camera's pointing pictures at them, those pictures go the internet. Dno
3) They've also been on T.V aswell, they're exposed already, not like we're exploiting them or anything. Neutral

i didnt say we were i jsut think that they are just kids and people should leave them to be kids.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
September 1st, 2006 at 10:10am
Adie+Jeremy=TrueLove:
I read in an old Spin magazine from 1997 before Nimrod came out, and the interviewer was wondering about his family and billie says he reads to Joey alot and he said when people ask what's he been reading lately he says Big Red Barn.

I thought that was nice.

Awww! That's so sweet! Kiss:
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 10:39am
Yeah, they've been on TV.

I don't know if I mentioned, but I'm 99 % sure I saw them at this, uh, what is it called... Big Blue House something, my sister was watching and it looked extremely much like them, but a couple of years ago.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
September 1st, 2006 at 09:47pm
That petition is fucked up.

And....Billie the dad......[sniff] So sweet. XD
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
September 1st, 2006 at 10:17pm
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
Shee:
Br@+:

that just seriously pissed me off and i was having a really good night Grmml
this is what i say to them Finger
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
September 1st, 2006 at 10:31pm
Amen.
BJ_&_80
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BJ_&_80
September 7th, 2006 at 01:10am
People are messed up. I hate seeing stuff like thoes petitions. But, I love reading about Billie with his kids. It makes me feel good that there are actually some good celebrity fathers.
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 10th, 2006 at 06:15pm
yeah. Billie joe is going to leave his wife of 12 years and marry a thirteen year old.

i just don't get the 'teenies'

whatev and their petitions
Register