If You Could Spend A Day With One Green Day Member...

AuthorMessage
iamameliarawr
King For A Couple Of Days
iamameliarawr
July 28th, 2006 at 12:31pm
i would choose mike.
why?
because he's so damn awesome.
:]]
ãlΧØÑ
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ãlΧØÑ
July 28th, 2006 at 01:15pm
hmmmmmmmmm could i meet them 1 by 1? im not sure probably billie coz iv lyked him the longest but now i fink that mike is really cool plus he has nice arms Razz i made a picture yesterday acually of billies head on mikes body mmmmmmm the altimate male!Razz
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
July 30th, 2006 at 09:46am
i would choose Tre Smile
because he is really funny and i think we would have a great time
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 30th, 2006 at 10:26am
ãlΧØÑ:
hmmmmmmmmm could i meet them 1 by 1? im not sure probably billie coz iv lyked him the longest but now i fink that mike is really cool plus he has nice arms Razz i made a picture yesterday acually of billies head on mikes body mmmmmmm the altimate male!Razz
REALLY? I WANNA SEE IT. Fizz
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 03:19pm
uhhh id rather die than pick ONE of them...maybe that way they'd come to my funeral...i guess then i'd be getting to meet all of them Retard
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 03:20pm
DAMONE_hi _sphincter_ boy:
Billie joe. tre would probably try to get me drunk and do something stupid i'd regret, and mike would probably be too shy.

heh heh Mike only seems shy at the start-trust me, i know these things. Cool
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
July 30th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Tre...I love him.
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Cigarettes And Valentines:
ãlΧØÑ:
REALLY? I WANNA SEE IT. Fizz

I SECOND THAT Shifty
_X_Vegas_X_
Geek
_X_Vegas_X_

Mibba
July 30th, 2006 at 03:28pm
Billie Joe, because I would make him explain to me exactly what the American Idiot is supposed to be about. With all the little details. I would make him tell me exactly what each song is about. HAHA.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 30th, 2006 at 03:42pm
Tre!!
Alyssa Adeline
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Alyssa Adeline
August 1st, 2006 at 12:36am
I would so pick Billie. He's my idol. I really just wanna meet him. I saw him once, but thats a concert. But still, to spend a whole day with him! I would be like... yay!! And I'm not a newbie. I have been on this site for almost a year now.
Forever
Addict
Forever
August 1st, 2006 at 12:36am
Probably Tre'.
Open Arms.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Open Arms.
August 1st, 2006 at 02:27am
I'd pick Mike. He seems like the most down to earth out of the bunch. (My opinion) I'd hang out at my house and go to the movies or something. Haha
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
August 1st, 2006 at 03:47pm
I'd pick Tré. Because then he can teach me to play drums. And he can make me a cheech. The perfect Cheech <3

And I think he'd like my pets o.O
But, he might be sad that my dog is a boy. Because that means he can't milk it Laughing
glitch killgasm.
Geek
glitch killgasm.

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 03:49pm
Tré. Hes fucking adorable for one, and hes an awsome drummer, so he can help me, but.. we're both some horny motherfuckers, so.. ahem..
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 04:29pm
[quote="green_day_green_day"]
DAMONE_hi _sphincter_ boy:
Billie joe. tre would probably try to get me drunk and do something stupid i'd regret, and mike would probably be too shy.

Come on, Tré is not fucking stupid, he wouldn't get a fan drunk...
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 04:32pm
I would pick Billie Joe however.
I wanna learn how to play guitar better and how he learnt that great. Very Happy He could give me some good tips. :] I would also ask him more about song meanings and I would love to show him around my town Very Happy Yay, imagine taking him to school... Cool
St Beth
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
St Beth
August 1st, 2006 at 04:43pm
I´d pick Billie!!!! Mike and tré are cool too and they´re fantastic to me
But Why I pick Billie? cause I really love Billie Joe and Would be fantastic meet him and waste a day with him will be the best in my life. I dunno what I do with him mmmm Embarassed maybe have a conversation and I´d say him that is the best in the world and thank you yeah Cool
Dancing In The Dark
Geek
Dancing In The Dark
August 1st, 2006 at 04:49pm
Ummm... probably Billie Joe. He's my favorite, and he has children, but I'm only 15, so he might try to get me drunk, but I'd punch him. I would also choose him because his boys are so cute (cute as in a baby) and I love his wifes fashion sense.
Dancing In The Dark
Geek
Dancing In The Dark
August 1st, 2006 at 04:52pm
I would also choose Billie because what _X_Vegas_X_ said, I would like him to explain to me what American Idiot is about and he could give me pointers on how to improve playing the guitar!
Register