The Living End

AuthorMessage
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
September 4th, 2006 at 07:31am
I'd Kill For You:
Disappearing Britt:
the living end is my latest obsession. they cud def b the next green day, but honestly 15 yrs from now they wont look as good as green day. i can listen to the living end, but they rnt exactly my fave band to watch or look at.

coz looks are important in music
they kickass live
and are hot as fuck

I love you ^_^

Yeah. Nothing else matters, but the music. I wouldn't care less if they were butt ugly, its the music that affects me.

And I don't want them to be the next Green Day. Thats selfish, but.. I just don't like when people don't like music for the music and more for the band members, or the fact that everyone else likes it. I hate when things are fads, and they could be so much more, but our generation has too short an attention span to make even the more brilliant things huge.
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 08:59pm
Disappearing Britt:
the living end is my latest obsession. they cud def b the next green day, but honestly 15 yrs from now they wont look as good as green day. i can listen to the living end, but they rnt exactly my fave band to watch or look at.
The Living End Fucking Rule. And who cares if their hot as hell or ugly as hell, they're still amazing.
Best Live band out their now. And they work their asses off. They have a great fanbase who they love. And love to interact with. Plus i've heard they're extremly nice and everything.

If all you care about are people who are hot then your gonna have a tough life.

If you don't like TLE don't say anything at all in here. Its for fans of TLE not dislikers.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 09:07pm
Coff:

I love you ^_^

Yeah. Nothing else matters, but the music. I wouldn't care less if they were butt ugly, its the music that affects me.

And I don't want them to be the next Green Day. Thats selfish, but.. I just don't like when people don't like music for the music and more for the band members, or the fact that everyone else likes it. I hate when things are fads, and they could be so much more, but our generation has too short an attention span to make even the more brilliant things huge.

I know, I completely aggree.
I think that's why I lost intrest in My Chemical Romance for a while. But now I kinda like them again Very Happy
Everyone else suddenly discovered them, so...it didn't seem special and something all my own anymore. idk what I'm saying...
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 4th, 2006 at 09:19pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
The Living End Fucking Rule. And who cares if their hot as hell or ugly as hell, they're still amazing.
Best Live band out their now. And they work their asses off. They have a great fanbase who they love. And love to interact with. Plus i've heard they're extremly nice and everything.

If you don't like TLE don't say anything at all in here. Its for fans of TLE not dislikers.

Too true, they are extremely nice. They've given out backstage passes to my friends, comment back to their fans as much as they can, and, speaking from first-hand experience, Chris actually leant past his security, who were trying to make him walk away, to sign my thingy. God bless 'em Cool
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 4th, 2006 at 10:51pm
sorry_your_not_a_winner:
they added me on myspace.
good band
As in they added you, or you added them and they accepted you? =/
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 4th, 2006 at 10:52pm
Coff:
I'd Kill For You:
Disappearing Britt:

they kickass live
and are hot as fuck

I love you ^_^

same. And TLE deservse much more than having whole pile of people only liking them for a couple of months and then ditch them when they're not on the charts anymore.
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 10:54pm
knfai @ Blobby:
Coff:
I'd Kill For You:
Disappearing Britt:

they kickass live
and are hot as fuck

I love you ^_^

same. And TLE deservse much more than having whole pile of people only liking them for a couple of months and then ditch them when they're not on the charts anymore.

ditto
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 4th, 2006 at 10:54pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
Disappearing Britt:

and they apologize when they can't reply to people's MySpace comments because of when they'er touring other countires, and they actually take the time to reply to a whole bunch of comments, i don't see any other band, especially one as well-known as they are doing that. And when you DO meet them, they're not all "k. you got an autograph, go away." or whatever, they actually stay and talk to you and they seriously are the nicest people ever. ^__^
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 4th, 2006 at 10:57pm
I Don't Know Who You Are.:
Minority_Under_Dog:

Too true, they are extremely nice. They've given out backstage passes to my friends, comment back to their fans as much as they can, and, speaking from first-hand experience, Chris actually leant past his security, who were trying to make him walk away, to sign my thingy. God bless 'em Cool
Ah

that and they go and wish pretty much all peopleon their MySpace happy birthday and stuff ^__^

and like, when i was backstage. i think i must have had about 7 things and Scott and Andy didn't get pissed or anything because i had so much stuff to get signed and they were so nice ^___^ Scott was all "yuo got the whole collection here!" and was all "come here! Very Happy" when i asked him for a hug lmfao seriously. yeah. TLE are so awesome ^___^
Roses For The Dead
Roses For The Dead
September 5th, 2006 at 02:37am
knfai @ Blobby:

Ah

that and they go and wish pretty much all peopleon their MySpace happy birthday and stuff ^__^

and like, when i was backstage. i think i must have had about 7 things and Scott and Andy didn't get pissed or anything because i had so much stuff to get signed and they were so nice ^___^ Scott was all "yuo got the whole collection here!" and was all "come here! Very Happy" when i asked him for a hug lmfao seriously. yeah. TLE are so awesome ^___^

-sighs-

all so true

they aren't egotistical rockstars like so many bands.
They love what they do and they love their fans and like to share what they can do with us.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 5th, 2006 at 03:04am
I'd Kill For You:
-sighs-

all so true

they are egotistical rockstars like so many bands.
They love what they do and they love their fans and like to share what they can do with us.

I think you mean aren't?
Roses For The Dead
Roses For The Dead
September 5th, 2006 at 03:12am
yeah sorry ill edit it
xsetmyfriendsonfirex
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xsetmyfriendsonfirex
September 5th, 2006 at 12:29pm
knfai @ Blobby:
sorry_your_not_a_winner:
good band

they added me and i accepted them.
not me adding them and they accepted.
"x"
"x"
September 5th, 2006 at 06:50pm
Disappearing Britt:
Maybe they won't look as good because they'll be 11 years older than Green Day are now..? Rolling Eyes

You should go to one of their shows.. maybe then you can experience what they're really like.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 6th, 2006 at 02:55am
sorry_your_not_a_winner:
knfai @ Blobby:
sorry_your_not_a_winner:
good band

really? o__O

I haven't heard of them going around and adding people before =/

I'd Kill For You:
-sighs-

all so true

they are egotistical rockstars like so many bands.

I think you mean aren't?
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

you have no idea how much that made me laugh Very Happy
"x"
"x"
September 6th, 2006 at 03:12am
sorry_your_not_a_winner:
knfai @ Blobby:
sorry_your_not_a_winner:
good band

Yah. They add people in countries which they're touring in in the future.

You should go see them when they go to England! Very Happy
If you have they money, that is =]
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
September 6th, 2006 at 03:18am
I love them =D

I wondering I have Hellbound and SOE,
Any ideas for which one i should get next?

Damn every CD store in my town not selling them.. and the fact I have little money. Molly
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 6th, 2006 at 03:20am
Sara.:
I love them =D

Damn every CD store in my town not selling them.. and the fact I have little money. Molly
Self Titled =D
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
September 6th, 2006 at 03:21am
knfai @ Blobby:
Sara.:
I love them =D

Self Titled =D
K =D
Thanks

EDIT : omgno they have "Partial Album"

Punch @ Itunes.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 6th, 2006 at 03:55am
Sara.:
knfai @ Blobby:
Sara.:
I love them =D

Self Titled =D
K =D
Thanks

EDIT : omgno they have "Partial Album"

Punch @ Itunes.
o____O @ that.

in other news: In excatly two weeks, i'm seeing them again Ah
Register