AuthorMessage
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 8th, 2006 at 07:43am
B.J:
people like me?
so what if you've been fans for a longer period of time
that would be like oakland people rubbing it in your face that they were fans of Green Day for longer or UK residents being fans of the Beatles and the Stones and all their bands for longer
it's pretty pathetic to match someone up because of how long they've liked a band
you get way more concerts so quit being petty
...'People like you' wasn't meant in an offensive term.
And no, that's not it. Like Meg said, we've been fans for that lnog, and the band means so much to us, and...it's kind of hard to explain wihout being accused of being a whiney bitch.
And no one's 'rubbing it in your face' about being fans longer, it's making a point.
No one is being petty. So we get mroe concerts, there are people who may not be able to go to every single show, y'know?
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
November 8th, 2006 at 07:43am
B.J:
such a bright spark there
clap clap for you

Thanks, love. Kiss
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 8th, 2006 at 07:45am
George Can't-Stand-Ya:
It's from New South Wales. No goddamn way, mate.
I licked some creepy guy's car door handle!

wtf @ Andy.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
November 8th, 2006 at 07:46am
Oreo:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:

wtf @ Andy.

...Red Riders are from New South Wales..?

lmfao Maybe it was a roadie or something too.
B.J
B.J
November 8th, 2006 at 07:46am
The Duck's Nuts:

How are we whiney? Eh
Sure, we may be pissed off, but when you go and say shit like you did of course we will be and we're not looking for a fight. Sure, we've had fights with other people recently, either because we've had problems with for awhile with someone or because someone continually talks shit about a band that means so much to us, more than most people would understand.

Don't even try and insult us -____-

I'm not insulting
I'm merely insinuating that you dont seem to comprehend anything I'm saying
it's not my fault

you keep whining about how you didnt meet them after waiting for hours
I've waited SO long to meet Green Day on many occassions
and I still havent met them after 9 years
do I whine about how other people have gotten to meet them
no I just suck it up and take it
I dont bitch about it

I didnt say shit I was just trying to understand why you act the way you do. if someone talks shit about a band you like
you dont go starting fights with them
it's childish and its just as stupid to fight with them as it is for them to talk shit about the band
just because they dont like them doesnt mean they should talk shit about them
it's their opinion though
and you should be grown up enough to respect it
now I'm hungry and I think this is pointless since you guys are so stubborn
but whatever
bye
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 8th, 2006 at 07:47am
B.J:
The Duck's Nuts:
B.J:
The Duck's Nuts:
B.J:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:
B.J:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:
B.J:
yes, yes you are cause I'm amazing

But not really? Very Happy

No... YES Yes you are my biggest fan
because I'm amazing
do we have to go through this again
it's quite evident how amazing I am

But I'm sexy.

File Scott told me that.
NO BULLSHIT LMFAO.

Because Megan licked me. It was funny.
And awkward. And kinda disturbing.
But cute nonetheless.

aha....
maybe if Amy licked me he'd say the same
but I find it creepy
I still got to talk to Chris for 20 minutes
scott for around 10 or more and same with Andy
so therefore
I pwn all
BOW DOWN TO ME...

KISS MY FEET
K, i know you probably don't mean it in the way i'm interpreting it, but quit saying how awesome you are and how we should bow down to you. It's gonna get on some people's nevres, and i hear these Australians are pretty hostile!

ok... so none of you can take a joke?
I dont boast and brag about meeting TLE months after I met them
I met them last night, and it's my first time meeting them
I had fun talking to them we got along well
and they seem to be able to take a joke
We can take a joke. We take lots of jokes.

Mabye that's because we genuinley love TLE, we have for ages. We'd do a lot for them, way more than other people. We waited around all day and all night for three days in a row.

And then we get all these people who are on GSB and only start liking TLE because Dujo likes them, and they get to see them live and MEET them. Some people don't realise what an amazing opputrunity it is to meet them. And then we get these people coming along and have met them so easily, when it's harder for us to meet them. It's ok when they don't go on and on about meeting them and talking to them for aaaages Rolling Eyes

But srsly, don't tell us to kiss your feet and bow down to you, it's not funny, even if you mean it as a joke.

And you know why we talk about it months after it's happned? Because it means so much to us, far more than it means to a lot of people. Because TLE aren't like any other band, and a lot of people don't get that, they don't get how amazing and how special TLE are, but we do, and that's why we love them so much. Besides, wouldn't you be pissed off if someone kept going on and on about how they'd just met your favourite band so easily and you love them so much and have for ages?
I meant as in bragging and boasting in front of those who havent met them
it makes them feel like they arent worth anything
it means a fucking lot to me too if you havent noticed
I didnt even know Dujo liked TLE until recently
I like them because Cassie introduced me to their myspace and I liked them a lot and decided to get more of their music
It wasnt easy for us to meet them
we had to run around for ages and wait more then an hour in the rain before Andy came out and we almost missed him so dont go saying I took it for granted

are you saying I dont genuinley like TLE?

from what I've seen of you guys you dont take jokes well at all
Right, and the majoirty of our group of Australians have been on here for how long? Well over a year, if there were a bunch of TLE fans back then, i guarentee we would have known. Where have all these TLE fans been for the last few months? So of course we should be able to talk about meeting them and what not, besides, a lot of the time we kept it mainly to ooyrselves, we were basically the only ones in the TLE thread.

Recently, what... 5 months?

I'm not saying you took it for granted. Wow, you waited ONE HOUR in the rain? Try waiting 9 hours in the sun(2 days in a row), and then for at least 2 hours in the cold at night, for three nights in a row.

I guess we just don't get your sense of humour.

I'm done with this. Just stop giving us shit, we've done a lot just to get what we've gotten which for most of us isn't a whole lot. For me, I've probably gotten the most of it. But you know what really pisses me off, is that you were going and saying all that shit, and it really pissed me off, not so much for me but for Megan, because she loves them so much, and she was so excited for ages to see them, she waited for so long to see them and then didn't get to talk to them all that much, and yet in one night you've gotten more than she has, even though she really deserves it. -__-
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 8th, 2006 at 07:48am
Oreo:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:
TLE? Yeah, but I think Andy changed his number.

Still have Scott and Chris' though.
And Andy's licence plate. Lol!

I really don't think it was his car, though. T_T
It was one of the roadie car things. They have a sliver and a maroon-ish tarago. They had them in QLD, NSW and Melb xD

One's for TLE one's for the roadies, and they have that big truck with all their equipment in xD
B.J
B.J
November 8th, 2006 at 07:50am
Oreo:
B.J:
people like me?
so what if you've been fans for a longer period of time
that would be like oakland people rubbing it in your face that they were fans of Green Day for longer or UK residents being fans of the Beatles and the Stones and all their bands for longer
it's pretty pathetic to match someone up because of how long they've liked a band
you get way more concerts so quit being petty
...'People like you' wasn't meant in an offensive term.
And no, that's not it. Like Meg said, we've been fans for that lnog, and the band means so much to us, and...it's kind of hard to explain wihout being accused of being a whiney bitch.
And no one's 'rubbing it in your face' about being fans longer, it's making a point.
No one is being petty. So we get mroe concerts, there are people who may not be able to go to every single show, y'know?

ok once we're at an understanding
I was going to have to travel up to belfast if I wanted to see them again
but I'm broke
because I dont get money from people for things
I have to get a job so I can get money

they mean a fucking lot to me too
thats why I talked to them for so long because they mean a lot to me and they're fucking awesome people
yeah but being fans longer doesnt mean you're any better
I've been a fan of Green Day for 9 years but I dont say I'm better then people who havent been fans as long
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 8th, 2006 at 07:51am
Oreo:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:

wtf @ Andy.
LMFOA LFMAO FLMAO FLmAO.

Nah, i'm pretty sure it was one of the TLE tarago things, because remember ini the window it had that paper that said "Andy" i think someone from TLE's forum gave that to him or something.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
November 8th, 2006 at 07:53am
B.J:
The Duck's Nuts:

How are we whiney? Eh
Sure, we may be pissed off, but when you go and say shit like you did of course we will be and we're not looking for a fight. Sure, we've had fights with other people recently, either because we've had problems with for awhile with someone or because someone continually talks shit about a band that means so much to us, more than most people would understand.

Don't even try and insult us -____-

I'm not insulting
it's not my fault

I dont bitch about it

I didnt say shit I was just trying to understand why you act the way you do. if someone talks shit about a band you like
it's childish and its just as stupid to fight with them as it is for them to talk shit about the band
but whatever
bye

I thought this was uncalled for:

B.J:
I dont hate a whole country just because a couple of kids are whiney and bitchy looking for a fight?

And it doesn't take half a brain to know that that was directed towards us, so don't give off any bullshit that you were 'just saying.'

I'm pretty sure you're older than me.
It's not like we couldn't sense a vibe from you.
Sorry, but please try being more mature than what you think is 'calmly stating' what you said.
You needn't have added the term 'bitchy.'

I doubt you'll reply and for whatever it's worth, forget it.
I'd just like to let you know that you're wrong.
B.J
B.J
November 8th, 2006 at 07:54am
The Duck's Nuts:
B.J:
The Duck's Nuts:
B.J:
The Duck's Nuts:
B.J:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:
B.J:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:
B.J:
yes, yes you are cause I'm amazing

But not really? Very Happy

No... YES Yes you are my biggest fan
because I'm amazing
do we have to go through this again
it's quite evident how amazing I am

But I'm sexy.

File Scott told me that.
NO BULLSHIT LMFAO.

Because Megan licked me. It was funny.
And awkward. And kinda disturbing.
But cute nonetheless.

aha....
maybe if Amy licked me he'd say the same
but I find it creepy
I still got to talk to Chris for 20 minutes
scott for around 10 or more and same with Andy
so therefore
I pwn all
BOW DOWN TO ME...

KISS MY FEET
K, i know you probably don't mean it in the way i'm interpreting it, but quit saying how awesome you are and how we should bow down to you. It's gonna get on some people's nevres, and i hear these Australians are pretty hostile!

ok... so none of you can take a joke?
I dont boast and brag about meeting TLE months after I met them
I met them last night, and it's my first time meeting them
I had fun talking to them we got along well
and they seem to be able to take a joke
We can take a joke. We take lots of jokes.

Mabye that's because we genuinley love TLE, we have for ages. We'd do a lot for them, way more than other people. We waited around all day and all night for three days in a row.

And then we get all these people who are on GSB and only start liking TLE because Dujo likes them, and they get to see them live and MEET them. Some people don't realise what an amazing opputrunity it is to meet them. And then we get these people coming along and have met them so easily, when it's harder for us to meet them. It's ok when they don't go on and on about meeting them and talking to them for aaaages Rolling Eyes

But srsly, don't tell us to kiss your feet and bow down to you, it's not funny, even if you mean it as a joke.

And you know why we talk about it months after it's happned? Because it means so much to us, far more than it means to a lot of people. Because TLE aren't like any other band, and a lot of people don't get that, they don't get how amazing and how special TLE are, but we do, and that's why we love them so much. Besides, wouldn't you be pissed off if someone kept going on and on about how they'd just met your favourite band so easily and you love them so much and have for ages?
I meant as in bragging and boasting in front of those who havent met them
it makes them feel like they arent worth anything
it means a fucking lot to me too if you havent noticed
I didnt even know Dujo liked TLE until recently
I like them because Cassie introduced me to their myspace and I liked them a lot and decided to get more of their music
It wasnt easy for us to meet them
we had to run around for ages and wait more then an hour in the rain before Andy came out and we almost missed him so dont go saying I took it for granted

are you saying I dont genuinley like TLE?

from what I've seen of you guys you dont take jokes well at all
Right, and the majoirty of our group of Australians have been on here for how long? Well over a year, if there were a bunch of TLE fans back then, i guarentee we would have known. Where have all these TLE fans been for the last few months? So of course we should be able to talk about meeting them and what not, besides, a lot of the time we kept it mainly to ooyrselves, we were basically the only ones in the TLE thread.

Recently, what... 5 months?

I'm not saying you took it for granted. Wow, you waited ONE HOUR in the rain? Try waiting 9 hours in the sun(2 days in a row), and then for at least 2 hours in the cold at night, for three nights in a row.

I guess we just don't get your sense of humour.

I'm done with this. Just stop giving us shit, we've done a lot just to get what we've gotten which for most of us isn't a whole lot. For me, I've probably gotten the most of it. But you know what really pisses me off, is that you were going and saying all that shit, and it really pissed me off, not so much for me but for Megan, because she loves them so much, and she was so excited for ages to see them, she waited for so long to see them and then didn't get to talk to them all that much, and yet in one night you've gotten more than she has, even though she really deserves it. -__-

I'm only going to reply to this
so newer fans dont deserve as much?
so if saysomeome who hasnt liked green day that long met them I'm supposed to stop them and say hey I deserved that because I've waited so long to meet them for 9 years?
thats petty
I;m sure Megans very nice but what you're saying is stupid
she deserves to meet them of course but everyone deserves to meet a band they love
whatever
B.J
B.J
November 8th, 2006 at 07:58am
George Can't-Stand-Ya:
B.J:

I'm not insulting
it's not my fault

I dont bitch about it

but whatever
bye

I thought this was uncalled for:

B.J:
I dont hate a whole country just because a couple of kids are whiney and bitchy looking for a fight?

And it doesn't take half a brain to know that that was directed towards us, so don't give off any bullshit that you were 'just saying.'

I'm pretty sure you're older than me.
It's not like we couldn't sense a vibe from you.
Sorry, but please try being more mature than what you think is 'calmly stating' what you said.
You needn't have added the term 'bitchy.'

I doubt you'll reply and for whatever it's worth, forget it.
I'd just like to let you know that you're wrong.

so what if I used the term bitchy here
it was what you were acting like
I know it might mean something else in down under
but here it means acting fussy over something and finding something to complain over
so hence I think you may have yet again misunderstood me
I may be wrong in some senses
but so are you too
so when you're willing to accept the fact that everyone was basically wrong here and get over then I'll gladly do so because I'm over this thing because I dont take it personally
because it's someones opinion
doesnt make it the law
chill...
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 8th, 2006 at 08:01am

I love Rae's camera. I want it, with the no red eye and the clear-ness T_T

I like how Chris has a CUP of beer xD
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 8th, 2006 at 08:01am
Quotes Cheese
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 8th, 2006 at 08:02am
B.J:
I know it might mean something else in down under
but here it means acting fussy over something and finding something to complain over
wtf it's not like a whole other language here.
And I doubt that.

I'd tap TLE.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 8th, 2006 at 08:03am
Remember when you yelled out "I'D TAP THAT" at that kit kat person? xD

good times ;_;

"THey're so pretty ^_^" as Coff says... TLE.. yeah. =D
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
November 8th, 2006 at 08:03am
It's because he's hardcore.

It's cool how TLE endorse ROB.
And Meg here is an admin of it. Cool
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 8th, 2006 at 08:05am
The Duck's Nuts:
Remember when you yelled out "I'D TAP THAT" at that kit kat person? xD
Yeah. I'd prefer if they were TLE, though.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 8th, 2006 at 08:05am
George Can't-Stand-Ya:

He's a little too xcore with his rings and his black nailpolish!

I love how they know about ROB and they love it ^__^
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
November 8th, 2006 at 08:07am
The Duck's Nuts:
George Can't-Stand-Ya:

He's a little too xcore with his rings and his black nailpolish!

I love how they know about ROB and they love it ^__^

I bet the only reason they didn't at ROB to the setlist was because they didn't have time. Yeah, that's about right. He totally wanted to play it for us.

"Oh, Riot On Broadway, we should play that!"
"GOD, YES. Tomorrow, right? We're gonna be here tomorrow."

lmfao and "Don't steal my sharpie. You stole it in Melbourne."
Register