AuthorMessage
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 03:18pm
Any1 like Simple Plan?
Check them out here: http://www.simpleplan.com/

Simple Plan was formed in 1999 in Canada. Similar artists are: Weezer, Sum 41, and Foo Fighters
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
July 19th, 2006 at 03:30pm
Simple Plan = love Shifty
Kinda one of my (many) guilty pleasures
They're great live, really fun xD

BUT...

THEY ARE NOT LIKE WEEZER OR FOO FIGHTERS AT ALL!!!!!!!!
Gawd Rolling Eyes
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 03:32pm
I really can't stand them.
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
July 19th, 2006 at 03:40pm
I like one song and I can't even remember what's it called. My friend used to be obsessed with them and she played a song one and I liked it but I can't remember what its called. lol oh well.
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 03:55pm
well in the past i have gone to aol and that's what it said and i typed this fast so sorrrrrrrrrrry
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 03:56pm
i don't think they are like like weezer or foo fighters either
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
July 19th, 2006 at 04:11pm
They are good, just please don't ever compare them to Sum 41. They have no where near the talent of Sum 41 (Nor Foo Fighters).
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 19th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Matrixx:
I really can't stand them.

neither can i!!! WOOW.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
July 19th, 2006 at 04:17pm
I love them. they are one of the best songwriters that I've heard in a long time.

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
July 19th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Sara.:
I love them. they are one of the best songwriters that I've heard in a long time.

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
Yeah, I agree that they know how to write songs but they are just... so pop... That's maybe why a lot of punks don't like them.
Amy.
Amy.
July 19th, 2006 at 04:21pm
Vikki:
Sara.:

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
Yeah, I agree that they know how to write songs but they are just... so pop... That's maybe why a lot of punks don't like them.
Eh they know they're really poppy
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
July 19th, 2006 at 04:23pm
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
Sara.:

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
yes, but thats the problem, metalheads, punks and other people like that are always ripping on them because they are pop trying to be punk.
Amy.
Amy.
July 19th, 2006 at 04:24pm
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
Sara.:

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
yes, but thats the problem, metalheads, punks and other people like that are always ripping on them because they are pop trying to be punk.
No, they do that because they think they're crap. But I don't think in any way that they're trying to be punk =/
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
July 19th, 2006 at 04:27pm
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
Sara.:

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
No, they do that because they think they're crap. But I don't think in any way that they're trying to be punk =/
Well some Green Day fans were kinda pissed at them because the bassist had a heartgrenade sticker under his strings. I am punk and am not saying they are bad but I just don't like the way they try to punk things up. I know you think they are not trying to be punk but I'm not sure how to explain it either but there is something about them I don't like
Amy.
Amy.
July 19th, 2006 at 04:33pm
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
Sara.:

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
Well some Green Day fans were kinda pissed at them because the bassist had a heartgrenade sticker under his strings. I am punk and am not saying they are bad but I just don't like the way they try to punk things up. I know you think they are not trying to be punk but I'm not sure how to explain it either but there is something about them I don't like
Eh You're punk?
Right.

David is as much entitled to be a Green Day fan as any other person on this planet. He was just showing that he liked them by putting the sticker on his bass. No problem. And anyways, liking Green Day does in no way make you 'punk'
But I just really really really can't see how they 'try to punk things up' =S
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
July 19th, 2006 at 04:33pm
They're my fav band =]
I have my own David site. Shifty
I am NOT obsessed! even though the name of the site is called DDO David Desrosiers Obsessors and my name is David_obsessor
I like their really old stuff too...from Reset...I miss Reset...lol. Especially when David was the lead singer Laughing
and yeah I'm gonna stop ranting now O.o
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
July 19th, 2006 at 04:41pm
i love them... they put on an amazing show
Toxic Teeth
Idiot
Toxic Teeth

Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I like their music...
I do not care for them as people....
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
July 19th, 2006 at 04:51pm
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
Sara.:

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
Eh You're punk?
Right.

David is as much entitled to be a Green Day fan as any other person on this planet. He was just showing that he liked them by putting the sticker on his bass. No problem. And anyways, liking Green Day does in no way make you 'punk'
I can see your point but I'm just saying that the way they are, I don't like. Music - Good. Image - Bad (to me). And yes I am Punk. Bands like NOFX, Offspring, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys and many many others
SWIS
SWIS
July 19th, 2006 at 04:55pm
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
PunkPixie:
Vikki:
Sara.:

Plus David's hot.

Dup.
Eh You're punk?
Right.

I can see your point but I'm just saying that the way they are, I don't like. Music - Good. Image - Bad (to me). And yes I am Punk. Bands like NOFX, Offspring, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys and many many others
you know usually people who say that they are punk AREN'T punk...I learned that from a few friends...punks don't say that they are punk...its just bragging...and/or lying... and yeah I agree that they aren't really trying to look punk. Chuck even said in an interview before "People always think that we're trying to be a 'punk' band and act 'punk' but we're really just a band and we don't care what people think about us."
Register