When do you think the new Green Day album will come out??

AuthorMessage
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 6th, 2008 at 01:23am
I'd say after August is a good estimate.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
January 6th, 2008 at 07:58pm
Bittersweet World:
I'd say after August is a good estimate.

Yeah. Considering every album since Insomniac has been released in September/October. Not including Shenanigans.
german_princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
german_princess
January 7th, 2008 at 04:27pm
well maybe not the next one we'll se but I hope it'll come out soon.
St. Dude
St. Dude
January 7th, 2008 at 04:43pm
sometime this summer
Nova-Caine
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nova-Caine
January 8th, 2008 at 09:32am
At some point this year is my hope, id like them to play the festivals again, there was a rumour going around Leeds\Reading last year that the headliners for 2008 were Green Day, Oasis and RATM.

I just want them back on the road, its been too long, i'm really missing the boys now Sad

x
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
January 8th, 2008 at 09:00pm
Nova-Caine:
there was a rumour going around Leeds\Reading last year that the headliners for 2008 were Green Day, Oasis and RATM.

OMGyes omfg

Although I doubt it's true. That would be amazing.
german_princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
german_princess
January 9th, 2008 at 09:05am
Mother Mary:
Nova-Caine:
there was a rumour going around Leeds\Reading last year that the headliners for 2008 were Green Day, Oasis and RATM.

OMGyes omfg

Although I doubt it's true. That would be amazing.

really? oh I hope they are...I hope sooooooo much
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 9th, 2008 at 09:40am
OMG THAT HAD BETTER BE FUCKING TRUE BECAUSE I'M POTENTIALLY GOING TO READING Cassie
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
January 9th, 2008 at 10:38am
Nova-Caine:
At some point this year is my hope, id like them to play the festivals again, there was a rumour going around Leeds\Reading last year that the headliners for 2008 were Green Day, Oasis and RATM.

I just want them back on the road, its been too long, i'm really missing the boys now Sad

x

God, that would be delightful!!! Ah, but those tickets are way expensive! Even on my wages. Sad
BjaMdTc-GD
Geek
BjaMdTc-GD
January 11th, 2008 at 04:44pm
i heard from someone on cemeterydrive that they are going into the recording studio january '08 so im guessing that it might be released sometime mid 08
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
January 17th, 2008 at 05:18pm
in september this year
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 20th, 2008 at 08:10pm
sometime around september or october
St. Dude
St. Dude
January 21st, 2008 at 06:05am
4 November
 Joan Manuel Serrat (Nuevo álbum) / Sony-BMG Music Entertainment *
 Rosana (Nuevo álbum) / Warner Music Group *
 Paco De Lucía (Nuevo álbum) / Universal Music Group *
 Tina Turner (Nuevo álbum) / EMI Music Group *
 Green Day (Nuevo álbum) / Warner Music Group *
· Thalía (Nuevo álbum) / Sony-BMG Music Entertainment *
 Timbaland (Nuevo álbum) / Universal Music Group *
 Tiziano Ferro (Nuevo álbum) / EMI Music Group *
 Mägo de Oz (Nuevo álbum) / Warner Music Group *

its gonna be awhile
netty
Geek
netty
January 21st, 2008 at 07:24am
no date has been set for the release yet. some idiot just came up with a random date so that they could include them on the list. we got that from somebody close to the band on the idiot club.

as he put it, its bull!
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 04:24pm
im guessing september or october
germangirl94
Geek
germangirl94
January 22nd, 2008 at 02:03pm
While it's just speculation right now, several sources are wondering if Green Day might be headlining the Reading and Leeds festivals in the UK this summer.

The festival's organizer, Melvin Benn, said that three top American acts are booked to headline the festivals, but he couldn't say who they were yet. He's quoted as saying: "It's not a debut headline position for one of the bands, and one of them has recently headlined."

This bit of speculation is from Virtual Festivals:

While Benn has refused to name the three acts, Rage Against The Machine, Green Day and Foo Fighters are the most likely combination. Green Day have a new album planned for 2008 and are a firm favourite with the Reading and Leeds crowds. They last played the weekender in 2004 and Benn later [said] it was one of the best comeback sets he has ever seen.

We'll just have to wait and see. Green Day were headliners at the two festivals, which run at the same time on various stages, in 2004 and 2001, and they played in 1995. Tickets go on sale in March.

In other news, the movie War, Inc, which is set to be released in the US on July 10, 2008, has a clip of the song Holiday in the trailer. Check it out.
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
February 4th, 2008 at 08:54am
germangirl94:
While it's just speculation right now, several sources are wondering if Green Day might be headlining the Reading and Leeds festivals in the UK this summer.

The festival's organizer, Melvin Benn, said that three top American acts are booked to headline the festivals, but he couldn't say who they were yet. He's quoted as saying: "It's not a debut headline position for one of the bands, and one of them has recently headlined."

This bit of speculation is from Virtual Festivals:

While Benn has refused to name the three acts, Rage Against The Machine, Green Day and Foo Fighters are the most likely combination. Green Day have a new album planned for 2008 and are a firm favourite with the Reading and Leeds crowds. They last played the weekender in 2004 and Benn later [said] it was one of the best comeback sets he has ever seen.

We'll just have to wait and see. Green Day were headliners at the two festivals, which run at the same time on various stages, in 2004 and 2001, and they played in 1995. Tickets go on sale in March.

In other news, the movie War, Inc, which is set to be released in the US on July 10, 2008, has a clip of the song Holiday in the trailer. Check it out.

dammit i soo wanna go now...damn i hate work and not being able to get time off during the summer!!! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
that would be such an amazing gig!
netty
Geek
netty
February 4th, 2008 at 11:35am
shesh I wish they`d post about this on the main site to stop these rumours as soon as they come out. they aren`t playing reading.
Ashleytotherescue!
Idiot
Ashleytotherescue!

Mibba
February 11th, 2008 at 08:30pm
my guess is about april or may, the dj said it would come out in spring!
Rocker Chic
King For A Couple Of Days
Rocker Chic

Blog
February 11th, 2008 at 10:42pm
mid summer is what I'm hoping for... late june, early july. god, i hope so...
Register