When do you think the new Green Day album will come out??

AuthorMessage
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
January 4th, 2007 at 07:24am
O_o InSaNe o_O:
the album makin factory
The Recording Studio?
The Doctor.
The Doctor.
January 4th, 2007 at 08:36am
well he said in the interview 2008 will be a fair estimate.

so yeah hopefully late 2007.
i don't mind.
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
January 4th, 2007 at 09:02am
TragicCaseofMyReality:
2008. that is going to suck.Not the album but the waiting.I guess i'll just hang on with the other ones i have.which are awesome. damn, if its in the fall of 2008, i'll be a SENIOR(i'm a sophmore.)How Scary!!!! Shocked

OH MY GOODNESS SO WILL I.

So like, early 2008...its like a year away. I can't handle it...if its then....down to late 2008...almost two years..cutting it short! lol.
Oh well.....Smile
Fox
King For A Couple Of Days
Fox
January 4th, 2007 at 09:10pm

Green Day's planning to make a new album? Don
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 06:32pm
I heard 2008... dammit. But then, Heart Like A Hand Grenade is this year, so they're trying. They're busy people. 'Specially Billie and Mike.

... *sigh* I miss meh Green Day.
K. Shadows
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K. Shadows

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 06:38pm
Heart Like A Hand Grenade?

wat is that?

yeah i heard 2008 too...
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 06:40pm
black_hawk_2009:
I heard 2008... dammit. But then, Heart Like A Hand Grenade is this year, so they're trying. They're busy people. 'Specially Billie and Mike.

... *sigh* I miss meh Green Day.

wtf?
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
January 5th, 2007 at 06:47pm
hopefully soon
Straight-Up Hustler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Straight-Up Hustler
January 10th, 2007 at 10:57pm
LongLiveTheBlackParade!:
Heart Like A Hand Grenade?

wat is that?

yeah i heard 2008 too...

Heart Like A Hand Grenade is making of American Idiot(album)
Parts are on YouTube under 'Making of American Idiot'

I'm excited for that to come out.
They said expect Heart Like A Hand Grenade in 2007, and the new album in 2008.
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
January 11th, 2007 at 05:22pm
Okay, so Billie's said that the new album will probably come out in 2008.

Here's my theory:

I think Billie Joe said that to get rid of everybody asking when the new album's gonna come. With a deadline estimated so far in time, Green Day will be able to put all the time and effort they need into this record, without rushing themselves. There are already demos and stuff, so who knows.. maybe it'll turn out they'll be done before 2008. They just really want to take their time and not overrush things, which, in my opinion, can only help to improve the next record Smile
marie9293
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
marie9293
January 11th, 2007 at 07:26pm
Yeah I read that the ablum would probably come out in 2008. But Heart Like A hand Grenade might be coming out soon (or its supposed to at least -.-) so I am content for now
havingablast_greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
havingablast_greenday
January 11th, 2007 at 11:13pm
I read somewhere that it should be expected to come out in early 2008, so I would guess then.
The Law Won
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Law Won

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 06:37pm
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble of happiness but Billie said himself that it's comming out in 2008. BUT they're making an Ameircan Idiot Movie, Re-releasing their first 2 albums, and making a documentery,
billiejoeroxx
Geek
billiejoeroxx
January 15th, 2007 at 05:29pm
i heard somewhere in 2008, but idk
Lobotomy!Lobotomy!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lobotomy!Lobotomy!
January 16th, 2007 at 09:57pm
greenday6:
Next week.

I hope it's like isomniac was after dookie....
cause i thought insomniac was better then dookie...
plus it took them out of the spot light...
and i'd appreiciate it if Billie maybe wore the corect pants size
netty
Geek
netty
January 17th, 2007 at 12:06am
Im_**TheBlackParade**:
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble of happiness but Billie said himself that it's comming out in 2008. BUT they're making an Ameircan Idiot Movie, Re-releasing their first 2 albums, and making a documentery,

1039/smoothed and kerplunk are not stricktly speaking being re-released. they have simply worked out a new distrbution deal with reprise for them after them being taken off lookout records.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 17th, 2007 at 01:43am
marie9293:
Yeah I read that the ablum would probably come out in 2008. But Heart Like A hand Grenade might be coming out soon (or its supposed to at least -.-) so I am content for now

I seriously hope they don't release Heart Like A Hand Grenade. While I would like to watch it, it's about two years overdue.
gaming4pizza
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gaming4pizza

Mibba
January 17th, 2007 at 02:00am
I think this year (2007). If u don't believe me, then excuse me 4 wasting ur time!!! Just kidding. I'd sure like to meet them and give them ideas on the album. That wud make my day! Dance Gosh.....and to think I only got the info from a freakin' (maga) 'zine and internet!!!!!!!!!!
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
January 17th, 2007 at 03:12pm
Next year maybe. Green Day are one of those bands where you can say: "Their lyrics, songs and albums haven't gone wrong, they've took their time on making all these albums and they are fantastic. They are so popular at the moment that all the fans will be cheering for them."

Green Day should be top of the history of best bands ever. Even if they are not my favourite band. They should be somewhere at the top of the list, because they've been out for so long. & actually, they are the only band I know that are still together after all these years of hard work and alot of awards. :]]

Even if MCR...etc.... are my kind of music at the moment, i'd still get some songs off the album and write them good comments, if on any website asks me if I like Green Day. I'd defiantly say "Yes"
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
January 17th, 2007 at 03:17pm
At this point, they could come out with a piece of crap album tomorrow and it would sell a billion CDs. You know it's true. That's why I'm waiting for them to take their time over it and make it even better than AI.

And can you imagine the pressure they're under right now? I mean, AI is like their second Dookie. What if their next CD is like their second Insomniac?
Register