Queen

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 31st, 2006 at 06:13am
Brian May was the best song writter and singer in Queen, he hasa brilliant voice its just so calming.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
July 31st, 2006 at 08:09am
i like queen. i don't like that fact that mcfly have covered one o their songs because i hate their version but hey i can't do anything about that.

i've seen half of queen in concert...avec foo fighters Cool
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
July 31st, 2006 at 05:23pm
Lucifers Angel:
Brian May was the best song writter and singer in Queen, he hasa brilliant voice its just so calming.

really. I much prefer freddie's. it had so much more emotion and pasion to it but i know what you mean. 39' and songs like that are really calming and just nice to listen to when ur upset.
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:12pm
it is so quiet here. it is my job to spread queen to the masses. so come hither (god knows if that actually makes sense) and talk about queen.
Denial Child
Addict
Denial Child
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:25pm
I like the fact that they all wrote songs. I think Freddie was the best singer of the band.

Is that the statue of Freddie Mercury in your ava?
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:27pm
it is the front cover to made in heaven so i think it is actually freddie but im not TOTALY sure but i think it is him. actually now i look at the actual album it does look like the statue. so i don't know.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:45pm
Queen kicks ass.
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:46pm
i know
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:51pm
They make me happy..
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:52pm
they make me smile and laugh and cry. they are so amazing. they had so much emotion in tthere songs. and freddies voice was perfect
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 4th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Hazel:
they make me smile and laugh and cry. they are so amazing. they had so much emotion in tthere songs. and freddies voice was perfect

freddie is unforgetable.....no one can ever replace freddie...there is no Queen without him
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 4th, 2006 at 05:35pm
Gilly the Goldfish:
Hazel:

freddie is unforgetable.....no one can ever replace freddie...there is no Queen without him

actually at the tribute to freddy concert brian may said that the lead singer from extreme could be the next freddy, it would have been great to see queen and extreme do somthing together
Jenjenjen
Falling In Love With The Board
Jenjenjen
August 4th, 2006 at 06:12pm
Mom used to like them.
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 5th, 2006 at 10:44am
Lucifers Angel:
Gilly the Goldfish:
Hazel:

actually at the tribute to freddy concert brian may said that the lead singer from extreme could be the next freddy, it would have been great to see queen and extreme do somthing together

freddie not freddy. sorry but that sort of thing really bugs me. it is like when people spell billie joe wrong.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 5th, 2006 at 02:28pm
Hazel:
Lucifers Angel:
Gilly the Goldfish:
Hazel:

freddie not freddy. sorry but that sort of thing really bugs me. it is like when people spell billie joe wrong.

and i dont care
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 5th, 2006 at 04:00pm
Lucifers Angel:
Hazel:
Lucifers Angel:
Gilly the Goldfish:
Hazel:

and i dont care

well i know when i'v been told
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
August 5th, 2006 at 04:04pm
I love Queen. Freddie Mercury was a fucking genius. He definately DID NOT deserve to die.
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 5th, 2006 at 04:23pm
no. of corse not. no one deserves to die. espesialy not freddie
VeGa
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
VeGa
August 5th, 2006 at 04:39pm
I LUF QUEEN...THEY ROC MUH FUCKIN STRIPPED RED AND BLAKC SOX!......WEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MUH FRIENDS AND WELL KEEP ON FITEIN TILL THE END.....WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WOORLLD!!!!Very Happy Razz
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
August 5th, 2006 at 04:41pm
well done.
Register