Hole

AuthorMessage
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
July 28th, 2006 at 02:37pm
how many of you guys like them? i love them! Courtney Love is an amazing singer, she is awesome!

I Fought The Charlie:
Hole is an alternative rock band that formed in 1989. The band was fronted by Courtney Love, and co-founded by Love and Eric Erlandson (lead guitar). The original lineup also included bassist Jill Emery and drummer Caroline Rue. Both members left in 1992, to be replaced by Leslie Hardy and Patty Schemel respectively. Hardy left after recording just one single with the band, Beautiful Son and was subsequently replaced by Kristen Pfaff in 1993. When Schemel left the band in 1998, Samantha Maloney took her place as drummer. After bassist Kristen Pfaff died of an apparent drug overdose in 1994, Melissa Auf der Maur took her place from 1995 until the band's dissolution in 2002.

On the the album Celebrity Skin, Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan helped with songwriting and recording.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 28th, 2006 at 02:48pm
I love them...or back when they were still a band
Mellisa pissed me off when she left....especially since she left to replace D'arcy from the Smashing Pumpkins
miss world
Jackass
miss world
August 8th, 2006 at 04:23am
I love love love Hole!!! they're one of my favorite bands! Live Through This is definitely my favorite album of all time or if not, in my top 3. I was a little hesitant about getting Celebrity Skin after the awesomeness that was LTT, but CS is awesome too, just not as awesome. and I just got Pretty on the Inside and I need to listen to that.

anyhoo I can't wait for Courtney's new solo album that's coming out either later this year or early next year. it's supposed to be her best stuff since Live Through This.

oh and here's my favorite song of theirs - one of my favorites of all time and the song that got me into them - Miss World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF9y6Bp9op4
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 05:04am
i like Hole. Doll Parts is a particularly good song.
CemeteryDrive
Jackass
CemeteryDrive
August 8th, 2006 at 06:15am
Hole are great, I havent listen to them in ages though... Malibu and Jenifers Body are my favourite songs
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
August 8th, 2006 at 07:44am
I have an on/off relationship with Courtney Love.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 8th, 2006 at 08:49am
Ella:
when you're back on show me some of your alls kinky videos (like that one where Courtney performs an entire song topless, that was awesome

she sings, "look at my face" and at the same time pulls her shirt down....awesome
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
August 8th, 2006 at 08:52am
spill_no_sick:
Ella:
when you're back on show me some of your alls kinky videos (like that one where Courtney performs an entire song topless, that was awesome

she sings, "look at my face" and at the same time pulls her shirt down....awesome

lmfao

Sure?
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
August 8th, 2006 at 09:25am
HOOOOOOOOOLE!

They're awesome.
Amy.
Amy.
August 8th, 2006 at 02:45pm
Me likes Cool Courtney's cool.
miss world
Jackass
miss world
August 10th, 2006 at 02:04am
speaking of Courtney, she has a new album coming out later this year or early next year, with the first single beng "Letter to God"

and she's publishing her memoirs, entitled "Dirty Blonde: The Diaries of Courtney Love" which is coming out in November I think

should be interesting Very Happy
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 10th, 2006 at 02:29am
^yeah, a lot of interesting stories, im sure
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
August 10th, 2006 at 10:18am
I love Hole.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
June 30th, 2009 at 03:03pm
I love Hole - I love Courtney's voice, her songwriting, her image (back in the day!), and the music Hole made. Live Through This is my favourite album of all time.
ShineOnUcrazydiamond
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ShineOnUcrazydiamond
October 31st, 2010 at 03:58pm
one of favorite song of hers is MISS WORLD the vid is really cute!!
amazing band now and thenSmile
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
November 7th, 2010 at 10:30am
I have seen them live (in their new incarnation) Cool

Courtney was a goddess and I wanted her babies tehe for someone who is three days older than my mother and has had various mishaps with plastic surgery and drugs, she is one hell of a MILF
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 11th, 2010 at 01:42pm
Brett Anderson.:
I have seen them live (in their new incarnation) Cool

Courtney was a goddess and I wanted her babies tehe for someone who is three days older than my mother and has had various mishaps with plastic surgery and drugs, she is one hell of a MILF
I DID TOO! Earlier this year...got a sweeet tee and she took her clothes off!!! (kinda).
i also got in a mosh pit with trannies in! First time for everything.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
November 20th, 2010 at 06:56pm
DontshowHayley:
I DID TOO! Earlier this year...got a sweeet tee and she took her clothes off!!! (kinda).

Yes!! Ditto Very Happy Whereabouts did you see them? We were in the mosh pit with people who were smoking (my friend fell backwards onto someone's cigarette and it made her hair smell gross) and taking drugs - this girl next to us was nearly trampled because she dropped some very dubious-looking pills and was trying to pick them up... but it was amazing anyway Very Happy
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 24th, 2010 at 08:13pm
brixton academy in london england! and lol. that happened to me too...the whole ppl smoking on me. and i hate smokign urrrr its so gross when its in my face. but i was having toooo much fun! and courtney was all like...my throat is sooo bad, oh well it doesnt matter if i suck is glasgow tomorrow....glasgow sucks. phahahaha
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 24th, 2010 at 08:14pm
Brett Anderson.:
DontshowHayley:

Yes!! Ditto Very Happy Whereabouts did you see them? We were in the mosh pit with people who were smoking (my friend fell backwards onto someone's cigarette and it made her hair smell gross) and taking drugs - this girl next to us was nearly trampled because she dropped some very dubious-looking pills and was trying to pick them up... but it was amazing anyway Very Happy

brixton academy in london england! and lol. that happened to me too...the whole ppl smoking on me. and i hate smokign urrrr its so gross when its in my face. but i was having toooo much fun! and courtney was all like...my throat is sooo bad, oh well it doesnt matter if i suck is glasgow tomorrow....glasgow sucks. phahahaha
Register