Mibba
August 11th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Chapter 3is up! Go read it!
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 13th, 2006 at 05:58pm
*Sigh* I'm working on Chapter 19 now, just so you know and I got some love blooming and dying in these future chapters. Nobody is safe from time.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 17th, 2006 at 01:00pm
I just submitted Chapter four and I'm so sorry I've been leaving you guys hanging. I've been very lazy lately. Updates from now on are probably going to get steadily slower because my classes start Monday, I'm moving Saturday, start my new job next week, etc. Bear with me please.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 12:49am
Chapter Four is up and running so check er out!
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 11:00am
I love this story..and wow..Joey looks SO much like his father in your 'players' XD
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 11:48am
Thanks! I think he'll look a lot like his dad so I picked an old BJ pic for that. Wink
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 04:07pm
I decided to switch colors.

I just submitted Chapter 5 and this is the chapter that is the beginning of the turning point in the story. Look for it and check out London Blast!
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 12:33pm
Chapter 5 is up. See what happens to Jakob. Dun, dun, dun! OMG
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*
Jackass
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 08:48pm
I just read the story don't let morning come that you said was your inspiration for this story. Your story isn't going to be as sad as that story is it because I don't think I can handle that sadness again. The only other story that made me cry as much as that was the book A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 27th, 2006 at 08:50pm
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*:
I just read the story don't let morning come that you said was your inspiration for this story. Your story isn't going to be as sad as that story is it because I don't think I can handle that sadness again. The only other story that made me cry as much as that was the book A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer.

EXCELLENT SERIES OF STORIES
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 27th, 2006 at 08:51pm
I read A Child Called It.

Excellent, indeed.
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*
Jackass
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 08:58pm
I've read A Child Called It and The Lost Boy but I haven't read the other one yet.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 09:25pm
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*:

Uh, I'm not sure yet. I haven't decided what route I want to take with the ending.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Handguns For Hearts©:

Excellent, indeed.

BTW, is that a story on here? I meant to ask that earlier.

Okay, here's the poo, I just uploaded chapter 6 and these next few chapters have a lot in them and since I have no patience, here's a teaser of chapter 6. Enjoy!!

Adrienne sniffed and wiped her eyes. “Okay. We have to be strong for Jakob. When we see him, don’t stare too hard, don’t say anything stupid, don’t. . .” Adrienne was beginning to loose her composure. “Why would someone do this? Who would do this?”

Billie Joe embraced his wife again. “The police are looking into it baby. We’ll get the person who did this.”

“I want them to suffer. I want them to die. I want them to feel the pain Jakob’s feeling now.” Adrienne cried into Billie Joe’s shoulder.

Joey said nothing but sat there. He was anxiously waiting for the police to come back and tell them exactly what he thought, Frankito Wright had attempted, but didn’t succeed, in killing Jakob Danger Armstrong.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 30th, 2006 at 07:47pm
Pickle:
Handguns For Hearts©:

Excellent, indeed.

BTW, is that a story on here? I meant to ask that earlier.

hey Pickle,

No it's not story on here. Its a series of books about the life of the author which may or maynot have happen. It's a look into the world of mental illness. It's graphic and disturbing and makes you think...
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 11:42pm
Oh, okay. I didn't know. Thanks for clearning that up for me.
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*
Jackass
*Tan-is-ha_Shifty*

Mibba
September 2nd, 2006 at 07:41pm
You should read it it's really good. I got it from the library first but then I bought it.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
September 19th, 2006 at 08:17pm
I just submitted a new chapter. I'm sorry for the delay!
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 08:23pm
A Child Called It.

I stole the book from my sister, who said she didn't want me reading it because it was morbid and that "no ten your old's mind should be reading about things like this."

Pfft. It didn't bother me a bit. Rolling Eyes

Here's a little info about it.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
September 19th, 2006 at 08:25pm
I'll have to check that out. Thanks.
Register