No Particular Reason

AuthorMessage
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 04:40pm
Chapter 7 is up. Hit it! There's a little drama happening.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Part 7 was sexy.
Haha, just kidding but it was wicked good!
I feel bad for Tre though, his damn kid.
Up
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 04:50pm
Handguns For Hearts:
A Child Called It.

I stole the book from my sister, who said she didn't want me reading it because it was morbid and that "no ten your old's mind should be reading about things like this."

Pfft. It didn't bother me a bit. Rolling Eyes

Here's a little info about it.

*gasp*
I read that book a few years ago. It was so depressing but really eyeopening, you know what I mean?
I read the sequel too, The Lost Boy. That one was good but nothing compares to the first one. Parts of it were kind of scary too *shudders*
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 10:04pm
Kimberlane:
Part 7 was sexy.
Haha, just kidding but it was wicked good!
I feel bad for Tre though, his damn kid.
Up

Yep. And for poor Tre', it's just gonna get worse. OMG
Dancing In The Dark
Geek
Dancing In The Dark
September 25th, 2006 at 06:01pm
Poor Tre! *hugs Tre*
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 03:18pm
This story is my favourite by you Pickle, perhaps my favourite on the whole site. I love the way it flows so brilliantly and keeps you wondering and predicting. I can't wait for chapter eight. This is such an exciting story; it's brilliantly written.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
September 30th, 2006 at 04:02pm
Well thank you. I submitted 8 yesterday so it should be up soon. I must laugh at my reviewers who think everything with Tre is going to be easy as pie,. . . . . . because it's not. It's only going to get worse.
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
October 1st, 2006 at 08:18am
I honestly can't wait until chapter eight comes up, this is such a fantastic story, it's beautifully written, incredibly fluent, amazingly descriptive and has the perfect amount of drama and the characters are brilliantly realistic, they react perfectly to each and every situation - you're a fantastic writer Pickle!
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 1st, 2006 at 12:35pm
Thank you very much! Hug
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 2nd, 2006 at 01:36pm
I was working on Chapter 20 or 21 yesterday and I worked in a plot twist I didn't even see coming! And, I think it's going to put more strain on the main plotline (As it is a subplot) so it'll work out beautifully. I swear I didn't even plan this one, it just came out.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 2nd, 2006 at 06:04pm
Yeah, I accidentally posted chapter 5 in chapter 8's place so I'm an official dumbass and I apologize for the confusion.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 4th, 2006 at 04:53pm
Okay, I just submitted the REAL chapter 8. I figured out what happened. I was trying to update my stories everywhere and for some reason I thought that this site and another were on the same chapter and that site needed 5 so that's what happened. My bad.

OOOHH! And I am so pleased with myself with my new twist that I'm giving you a little taste of it because I am that proud of it!

^&%#^((&%, who was trapped on the couch by him, shook her head and continued to play with his hair. “Have you talked to her?”

Joey shook his head. “No and the more I think about it, I don’t want to.”

“Why?” (*&## traced his ear soothingly, making Joey’s eyes grow heavy with sleepy dreams.

“For four years I thought she was the one for me. I thought she was the best thing to ever happen to me, the world even. But now, I find out that she was only faithful for only about a year and a half. She was, is, a great person and I will always love her but, I missed out on so much because I was so blinded by her.”

“Like what?”

Joey laughed and turned so he was laying flat on the couch and turned his head so he could look out the glass door at the dreary scene outside. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“Tell me.” $%##* nudged Joey’s head with her knees.

Joey finished his laugh. “Ah, remember that summer you came out to California to stay with your dad?”

“The one before our freshman year of high school?”

“That’s the one. Well, I was working up the courage to ask you out when I met her.” Joey could feel his cheeks getting red with embarrassment.

Yeah, I had to alter it a little but you'll NEVER guess who it is, seriously.
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
October 4th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Surprised

You sly dog.

*anxiously awaits next part*
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 4th, 2006 at 06:55pm
That little secret won't be revealed until chapter 20 or so. So, you got a while to wait! Wink
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 6th, 2006 at 06:29am
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 7th, 2006 at 09:19pm
Thanks Michelle! Go read now! Laughing
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
October 7th, 2006 at 09:22pm
Pickle:
That little secret won't be revealed until chapter 20 or so. So, you got a while to wait! Wink

omgno

Get these chapters out ASAP,woman!

Bbat Shifty
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2006 at 09:32pm
Lol! I agree with Reality Is Due.
I would also like to add that I am converting to Picklism.
I have no idea where that came from, in Nichola speak it translates to: Pickle is a great writer.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 7th, 2006 at 09:43pm
I don't think so. . . . on both accounts.

They'll be put out when they get put out. I don't work well under this kind of pressure! Rolling Eyes I may post a new chapter tomorrow or Monday, depends on my work load.
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
October 8th, 2006 at 03:38pm
Okay - I still believe you're a great writer, correction - I know you are, the Picklism thing is my way of saying it. We all know it's true - we're probably best leaving it in English though lol. I really should get to bed earlier, it messes with my head. Sorry for any confusion. I'll speak strictly in English next time.
Register