Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:04pm
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
i did like them and in fact i saw them live, now i think they are drivel and crap, and Benji go and have a long bath ans wash your stinky hair. But Billy you do have talent.

If u don't requests that much...U'll find that they're good...

i did like them and now i cant stand them, chornicles was ok until it droned on and on, but the best writer out of them all is billy without a doubt

I very agree with your last sentence...He's awesome...and never be arrogant...

hang on a second are you calling me arrogant or the other members of GC? Now i'm confused

Forget that...I just can't find any other word to describe...

i agree that the other members are arogant, and Benji is a twit on stage,
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 29th, 2006 at 03:12pm
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
i did like them and in fact i saw them live, now i think they are drivel and crap, and Benji go and have a long bath ans wash your stinky hair. But Billy you do have talent.

i did like them and now i cant stand them, chornicles was ok until it droned on and on, but the best writer out of them all is billy without a doubt

hang on a second are you calling me arrogant or the other members of GC? Now i'm confused

Maybe sometimes he makes some people feel bad...but he's not "twit" ... whatever...

But maybe the only thing that I can't stand is Joel's girl...
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:18pm
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:

Maybe sometimes he makes some people feel bad...but he's not "twit" ... whatever...

But maybe the only thing that I can't stand is Joel's girl...

who is that?

I think that Billy has the personality to go solo an succeed in whatever he wants to do
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 29th, 2006 at 03:31pm
Lucifers Angel:

who is that?

I think that Billy has the personality to go solo an succeed in whatever he wants to do

u don't know? I thought their photos are everywhere...

Hilary Duff...She's destroying Joel...

Billy can even change to be a painter...what else can't he do?~
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:33pm
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:

who is that?

in what way is she destroying him? I think she is good for him.
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 29th, 2006 at 03:43pm
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:

who is that?

If u hate someone...u'll think that one is destroying everything...

I hate her...
She's so~ fake...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:49pm
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:

who is that?

I hate her...
She's so~ fake...

yeah ok she is fake and she isnt even a very good singer or actress.
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 29th, 2006 at 04:01pm
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:

who is that?

I hate her...
She's so~ fake...

I can never understand why she could become famous...and how can Joel like her...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 04:22pm
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:

who is that?

I hate her...
She's so~ fake...

I can never understand why she could become famous...and how can Joel like her...

well differant people see beauty in differant things i guess, now take me i think tre and Lauri are sex on legs.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 05:03am
i really like good charlotte. i liked their first self-titled album the best, "the young and the hopeless" was pretty good. didn't like "chronicles" though. they're supposed to be releasing a new album in october. Dance
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
July 30th, 2006 at 05:10am
OMFG T__T I TAKE EVERYTHING IN THIS POST BACK T__T
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 05:15am
The Lik Parade:
Please add some info about the actual band in the first post, and a link to their website, or your thread will be locked. You have 24 hours :]

http://www.myspace.com/goodcharlotte

http://www.goodcharlotte.com

The East Coast post-grunge quartet Good Charlotte is just barely distinctive from the likes of corporate alternative rockers Blink-182 and Third Eye Blind, but the fresh five faces composing this quintet from Maryland first started off in 1996, practically shy of strumming a chord. Vocalist Joel Madden and his twin brother guitarist Benji, who never sang or played an instrument in their lives, were instantly inspired to form a band after seeing the Beastie Boys on their 1995 Ill Communication tour. They soon formed Good Charlotte with high school chums Paul Thomas (bass) and Aaron Escolopio (drums), and Billy Martin (guitar) was added later. They all had a passion for the energetic elements spawned from '70s punk rock, but also sentimental enough for killer ballads found in mainstream corporate rock. Quickly, the band made a name for themselves in and around the D.C. area, playing the WHFS annual rock show HFSFestival in 1998 and 1999. A year later, Good Charlotte issued their self-titled debut on Epic. The Madden brothers scored a gig as MTV VJ's and soon were all over the network's late night rock show All Things Rock. This promotion helped the band greatly, as they spent time behind the scenes writing songs for the new album. Escolopio left the band to join Wakefield prior to recording, so Josh Freese filled in behind the drumkit. Chris Wilson would later replace him permanently. By the fall of 2002, Good Charlotte was ready to release The Young and the Hopeless. "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" and "Anthem" catapulted the band into the mainstream in 2003 and shared dates with New Found Glory for the third annual Civic Tour were equally successful. In 2004, the band returned with The Chronicles of Life and Death. Wilson exited the band in mid-2005 citing health reasons. ~ Written by MacKenzie Wilson, All Music Guide
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 05:45am
Good Charlotte are alright. In grade 5 they were my favourite band ( I only knew 2 songs lmfao. I was a huge poser )
Then when I was at the end of my "i-think-im-punk-cos-i-like-mainstream-but-really-im-a-poser" stage I "loved" them. I don't hate them and I still like a couple of their songs but I don't listen to them much. Their older stuff sounds good though. Newer stuff? No.
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
July 30th, 2006 at 05:50am
i have 1 album. im not fussed on them at all really. Smile but sure i guess there ok.
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
July 30th, 2006 at 05:58am
I used to love them, they're still okay I guess.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 30th, 2006 at 09:13am
Meh, I don't think I ever liked them. Most people associate them with punk-posers but I don't see that tbh.
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 30th, 2006 at 11:25am
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:
kop de:
Lucifers Angel:

who is that?

I hate her...
She's so~ fake...

well differant people see beauty in differant things i guess, now take me i think tre and Lauri are sex on legs.

That's the only words we can find to explain....
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 30th, 2006 at 11:30am
katie's not grey:
The Lik Parade:
Please add some info about the actual band in the first post, and a link to their website, or your thread will be locked. You have 24 hours :]

http://www.myspace.com/goodcharlotte

http://www.goodcharlotte.com

The East Coast post-grunge quartet Good Charlotte is just barely distinctive from the likes of corporate alternative rockers Blink-182 and Third Eye Blind, but the fresh five faces composing this quintet from Maryland first started off in 1996, practically shy of strumming a chord. Vocalist Joel Madden and his twin brother guitarist Benji, who never sang or played an instrument in their lives, were instantly inspired to form a band after seeing the Beastie Boys on their 1995 Ill Communication tour. They soon formed Good Charlotte with high school chums Paul Thomas (bass) and Aaron Escolopio (drums), and Billy Martin (guitar) was added later. They all had a passion for the energetic elements spawned from '70s punk rock, but also sentimental enough for killer ballads found in mainstream corporate rock. Quickly, the band made a name for themselves in and around the D.C. area, playing the WHFS annual rock show HFSFestival in 1998 and 1999. A year later, Good Charlotte issued their self-titled debut on Epic. The Madden brothers scored a gig as MTV VJ's and soon were all over the network's late night rock show All Things Rock. This promotion helped the band greatly, as they spent time behind the scenes writing songs for the new album. Escolopio left the band to join Wakefield prior to recording, so Josh Freese filled in behind the drumkit. Chris Wilson would later replace him permanently. By the fall of 2002, Good Charlotte was ready to release The Young and the Hopeless. "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" and "Anthem" catapulted the band into the mainstream in 2003 and shared dates with New Found Glory for the third annual Civic Tour were equally successful. In 2004, the band returned with The Chronicles of Life and Death. Wilson exited the band in mid-2005 citing health reasons. ~ Written by MacKenzie Wilson, All Music Guide

Thanks...
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 30th, 2006 at 11:37am
katie's not grey:
i really like good charlotte. i liked their first self-titled album the best, "the young and the hopeless" was pretty good. didn't like "chronicles" though. they're supposed to be releasing a new album in october. Dance

Maybe the new one can change some ones' view...
Register