Good Charlotte

AuthorMessage
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
July 31st, 2006 at 02:07pm
First 2 albums are great Cool
But Chronicles... is just a bit pants really. There's some good songs on it, but I don't really like it =/ I just hope with their new album they go back to the same kinda style as their older stuff
Scrappy
Geek
Scrappy
July 31st, 2006 at 10:55pm
i used 2 be obsessed but now im kinda gettin old
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
August 1st, 2006 at 12:41am
Mikko Lindstrom:
In '03 I think. Or '04.
They played a festival here in New Zealand and yeah... Signing tent... Billy and I had a right ol' conversation about all sorts of crap (much to the annoyance of those impatient teenies behind me who were dressed to the nines in GC gear)
He is a really lovely guy though. Joel said hi and asked me how I was doing, Benji didn't say a word to me, Paul smiled and said hi and Chris said gals who looked like me were the reason NZ was so high on his places to visit list lmfao

He is a really lovely guy....
christie road
Addict
christie road
August 1st, 2006 at 04:53am
Mikko Lindstrom:
In '03 I think. Or '04.
They played a festival here in New Zealand and yeah... Signing tent... Billy and I had a right ol' conversation about all sorts of crap (much to the annoyance of those impatient teenies behind me who were dressed to the nines in GC gear)
He is a really lovely guy though. Joel said hi and asked me how I was doing, Benji didn't say a word to me, Paul smiled and said hi and Chris said gals who looked like me were the reason NZ was so high on his places to visit list lmfao
lmfao
christie road
Addict
christie road
August 1st, 2006 at 04:55am
Amy teh Pwn:
But Chronicles... is just a bit pants really. There's some good songs on it, but I don't really like it =/ I just hope with their new album they go back to the same kinda style as their older stuff
ya

I find it more "artsy" if that makes sence O.o

but ya i like the first tooquestion: Did Joel and Hialry break up yet?
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
August 1st, 2006 at 12:16pm
christie road:
Amy teh Pwn:
ya

not yet...
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:57am
kop de:
christie road:
Amy teh Pwn:
ya

not yet...

who cares if they did anyway? shouldnt they BOTH have a shot at happiness?
christie road
Addict
christie road
August 2nd, 2006 at 11:27am
I was just ASKING

sorry for being curious Hand

No wait, im not
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
August 3rd, 2006 at 09:21pm
my friend just told me that my other friend wore a GC shirt to school only once and she got called a poseur for it. Sad she's not a poseur at all. she doesn't think they're punk either. i feel bad for her. why does everybody think GC sucks?!?!?
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 3rd, 2006 at 10:50pm
katie's not grey:
why does everybody think GC sucks?!?!?

Cuz.
They just.. WANNA LIVE.

LOL IMA FUNNY PERSON.
Mesic

Shifty

I bet you all hate me. =]
Audz
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Audz
August 11th, 2006 at 01:53pm
i love Good Charlotte i just got there cd its awsum Smile
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
August 11th, 2006 at 01:56pm
i think that some of their songs are catchy well two of them lifestyles of the rich and famous and anthem but otherwise i dont like them
<greendayfan>
Geek
<greendayfan>
August 11th, 2006 at 02:09pm
Some people dont even know what town they are from. There from Waldorf. I always thought it was LaPlata since They went to LaPlata High.
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 11th, 2006 at 09:11pm
i liked them a lot in 8th grade. i think i got into them a few months before "the young and the hopeless" came out or something along those lines.

i'm not really a fan of them anymore, but i wouldnt really say i hate them either. i dislike certain things about some of their songs/merchandise, but i dont really hate them as a whole. that would be such a waste of energy.
*~*Hula*~*
King For A Couple Of Days
*~*Hula*~*
September 16th, 2006 at 06:08pm
I'm into heavier stuff now. But GC were and always will be one of the most important bands to me. Their second album The Young And The Hopeless is my most important album. Each song means something deep to me. It's like, a log book of who I was, who I am. How I think. I don't care if they're not 'punk' if people think they suck, they mean alot to me, and I owe alot to them.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 17th, 2006 at 03:01am
I'm So Goth I Shit Bats:
I'm into heavier stuff now. But GC were and always will be one of the most important bands to me. Their second album The Young And The Hopeless is my most important album. Each song means something deep to me. It's like, a log book of who I was, who I am. How I think. I don't care if they're not 'punk' if people think they suck, they mean alot to me, and I owe alot to them.
Aw, that was really sweet.

I know a girl with a GC tattoo, she doesn't like them anymore but she still says they really influenced her life :]
clark
GSBitch
clark
December 8th, 2006 at 02:01am
Brit:
I liked their first album. .-.
I TAKE THAT BACK LMFAO I LOVE THEM.

...Woo new album March 20. tehe
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
December 8th, 2006 at 02:02am
Brit:
new album March 20. tehe
tehe I know. can't wait.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2006 at 02:07am
I don't hate GC but I don't like them.
I used to love them and yeah I'll probably buy their new album. And no NOT to make fun of them. It's kinda sucky how they kept pushing the album date back.
clark
GSBitch
clark
December 8th, 2006 at 02:11am
Register