SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
March 18th, 2008 at 09:15pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Last night I had like the best dream ever. I don't remember most of it. All I know was Stephen was in the whole dream. At one point he kissed me. Cool Just a peck on the cheek, but still. There was other people in the dream like my sister, but I my main focus was on Stephen. It was a good dream.

So, umm....What's up?

I've had my share of Stephen dreams and the kissing ones are the best Laughing

I envy the Philly people -_-" I want his show to come here! [Never going to happen *sigh*].

And why are there so few tosses? There's like one per week now...I need my Jon and Stephen interaction!!

So how about the new Daily Show girl? Totally forgot her name, but apparently she's and established comedian already...I thought she did ok, but I really love Sam Bee so I can't accept another female correspondent on tds.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 22nd, 2008 at 10:04pm
The Daily show girl did okay, but she wasn't great.

Stephen was wearing a pink shirt on Thursday night. I love when guys wear pink. tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
March 24th, 2008 at 12:52am
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Last night I had like the best dream ever. I don't remember most of it. All I know was Stephen was in the whole dream. At one point he kissed me. Cool Just a peck on the cheek, but still. There was other people in the dream like my sister, but I my main focus was on Stephen. It was a good dream.

So, umm....What's up?

I envy the Philly people -_-" I want his show to come here! [Never going to happen *sigh*].

And why are there so few tosses? There's like one per week now...I need my Jon and Stephen interaction!!

So how about the new Daily Show girl? Totally forgot her name, but apparently she's and established comedian already...I thought she did ok, but I really love Sam Bee so I can't accept another female correspondent on tds.
The tickets sold out in like, 5 minutes. I live right by Philly and I wanted to go but couldn't get tickets. Dno

Apparently you have to be 18 to go anyways, what a bummer.
Franny.
Franny.
March 24th, 2008 at 02:15am
I'm excited for the Philly shows though, the first time TCR goes on the road!

It's a bummer that there's a break next week -_-" What am I going to do for my last week of spring break?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 24th, 2008 at 03:33pm
Franny.:

It's a bummer that there's a break next week -_-" What am I going to do for my last week of spring break?

When is the Philly show?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 24th, 2008 at 03:34pm
Color Me Impressed:
Franny.:
Shadow of a Doubt:

So, umm....What's up?

The tickets sold out in like, 5 minutes. I live right by Philly and I wanted to go but couldn't get tickets. Dno

Apparently you have to be 18 to go anyways, what a bummer.

I live on the other side of PA. I am over 18 so I could have gone, but that is far to travel. Plus, I probably wouldn't have been able to get tickets.
Franny.
Franny.
March 24th, 2008 at 08:02pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Franny.:

When is the Philly show?

April 14-17, just before the Penn. primaries.

*sigh* I'm already bored because I know there won't be any new episodes this week.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
March 24th, 2008 at 09:28pm
I should have known that considing I live in PA.
That is sad that is no new episodes.
Franny.
Franny.
April 1st, 2008 at 06:49pm
Yay! New episodes are back!

To be honest though, last night's TDS was better than TCR! The John Oliver and Jon interaction was hilarious! The whole gangsta-John made me laugh for a looong time. Jon's all like, "You're white!" I also enjoyed:

Jon: "Were you at my bar mitzvah?"

John: "No, I wasn't invited...or alive" Laughing

Although last night's TCR was dominated by the re-showing of the Tek Jansen episode, I'm excited that there will be a new one Thursday! =)

I've been watching a lot of the older episodes of the Report these days so my episode content is jumbling a bit haha. I don't know if I announced it here [I sure told everyone else though lol] but I've finished downloading every single episode of the Colbert Report! =) Yes, it took a long time, but very worth it. I just put it in a playlist and loop it all day.

Maybe an April Fools day toss today! Please? =)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
April 1st, 2008 at 09:42pm
I didn't watch last night's episode, but now I have to. I'll be able to watch tonight's episode. I'm excited. tehe
Franny.
Franny.
April 2nd, 2008 at 08:09pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I didn't watch last night's episode, but now I have to. I'll be able to watch tonight's episode. I'm excited. tehe

REM is on tonigh! Very Happy Sing Stephen Sing!

And congrats to Stephen for winning another Peabody! This time it's for the Colbert Report [his previous were for the Daily Show] which is super exciting! C'mon Emmy! Give it to him!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
April 4th, 2008 at 12:32pm
Did anyone else notice that now at the beginning intro thingy, it now says "President Bush will you have a hot dog with me?" tehe

If you haven't notced watch it closely next time.

The R.E.M. episode was awesome. That song they sang was pretty good.

And Stephen won that Peabody award! Very Happy
Franny.
Franny.
April 5th, 2008 at 12:19am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Did anyone else notice that now at the beginning intro thingy, it now says "President Bush will you have a hot dog with me?" tehe

If you haven't notced watch it closely next time.

The R.E.M. episode was awesome. That song they sang was pretty good.

And Stephen won that Peabody award! Very Happy

Haha yah, it's been the hot dog thing for a few weeks now. He changed it a little bit after the McCain piece about him eating a hot dog with Bush.

REM is awesome and they were awesome that night as well.

New Tek Jansen was awesome too! He's such a stud haha

And yay for Peabody! He and the crew totally deserves it!

Also, for those who have time, head over to time.com and vote for Stephen for 100 most influential people! He's currently behind Rain [I don't know why he's influential at all] and Stephanie Meyer [stick to reading punks! =P].
felony by lions.
Addict
felony by lions.

Blog
April 11th, 2008 at 12:12am
OMGyes

The two hours of the day I'm sane.
Stephen got a Peabody - i had a small party with myself and my yv.
tehe

John is awesome. It's the only "news" show i watch.

Con
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
April 11th, 2008 at 01:44pm
Last night's episode was great. I liked the whole thing with Rain being ahead of him in that Time magazine poll. And then he did that music video thing. lmfao
That was great.
Franny.
Franny.
April 18th, 2008 at 12:57am
I've seen that music video a million times, but I never get tired of it! It's totally awesome. Especially when Larry King played it during their interview and Stephen was mouthing the words. It was so sexy haha.

When Stephen sang for Michelle, I literally had an out of body experience. I was way too happy at what he sang! He sang a bit of L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole! *sigh* It was awesome, yes yes.

EDIT: Because I'm that nice, I have the clip of him singing "Singin in Korean"

"I never thought having a late night talk show would mean I would have to learn Korean" Laughing
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
April 20th, 2008 at 02:24am
^Wow, that was great.

I missed 3 out of the 4 episode from this week. Molly I gotta see them.

Was Ed Rendell really on? He's my governor and I don't like him, but I would still want to see him on the show.
Franny.
Franny.
April 28th, 2008 at 06:09pm
Wow I haven't visited in a long time, I apologize! Anywho, Ed Rendell was on April 16th. He wasn't anything special haha no offence to your governor.

I hear Rain might be on tonight? They apparently taped something, but I don't know when they'll air it. Feist is on though which is awesome =) Canadian power lol.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 1st, 2008 at 09:33pm
That's ok. I haven't been on in like a week either.

The Feist episode was good. Last night's was good too. So, I guess Rain wasn't on, right?
Franny.
Franny.
May 3rd, 2008 at 05:09pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
That's ok. I haven't been on in like a week either.

The Feist episode was good. Last night's was good too. So, I guess Rain wasn't on, right?

Nope, not yet. He'll be on Monday [so I hear].

Stephen in Feist's shiny blue thing was awesome! I was totally squeeling lol. His birthday is next next Tuesday [13th], I wonder if he'll do anything on the show? Unless it's a week off o_O
Register