Hand Me Down 4

AuthorMessage
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:43pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
If you were to show up at my front door I'd fall down laughing. And then invite you inside immediately because my front porch is infested with spiders. hahah.

AH SPIDERS. I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS. I'LL USE MY MAGICAL TAYLOR HAWKINS POWER AND LASER THEM OFF AND BURN A HOLE INTO YOUR PORCH AND YOU'LL CRY AND FALL IN THE BIG HOLE OF DISPAIR

lmfao Someone's been staying up too late watching 24 Hours...And why do I have to fall in a hole of despair??
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:44pm
WE'RE DISCUSSING SPIDERS?

OHMYGOSH. We just found this.. exotic spider.
IT MUST BE FOREIGN. It looks like it's body was blown up with air and it's really fat and black and white.

omgno YES. IT MUST BE FOREIGN.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:44pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
If you were to show up at my front door I'd fall down laughing. And then invite you inside immediately because my front porch is infested with spiders. hahah.

AH SPIDERS. I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS. I'LL USE MY MAGICAL TAYLOR HAWKINS POWER AND LASER THEM OFF AND BURN A HOLE INTO YOUR PORCH AND YOU'LL CRY AND FALL IN THE BIG HOLE OF DISPAIR

lmfao Someone's been staying up too late watching 24 Hours...And why do I have to fall in a hole of despair??

Because you're so short you wouldnt be able to catch yourself before the hole widens and swallows you and your little arms can't hold onto the ledge long and I'll stand and laugh and point cuz I'm tall and mighty.

lmfao. what the fuck is wrong iwth me?

GO WATCH THE MOVIE DAMMIT. lmfao YOUR HEIGHT .. OR LACK OF IS DOING THINGS TO MY MIND.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:45pm
iamkiller:

IT MUST BE FOREIGN. It looks like it's body was blown up with air and it's really fat and black and white.

OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU SERIOUS? omgno THATS BAD!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:46pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
EL. I MISS YOU.

AND HOW THE HELL WAS THAT FOO CONCERT WOMAN?

MOOOSEEE. I MISS YOU TOO.

It was fucking awesomee ahhhhhhh.
HOW IS MATT?

AH GREAT.

ARE YOU ASKING ME ABOUT MATT Surprised YOU ARE BAD.
I WORKED WITH HIM MONDAY Ah
He's so lazy and RAWR. We were left alone for a bit and he was talking to me about how this kid likes me and he thinks it's ridiculous.

AND THEN WE WALKED TOGETHER AND IT WAS AWESOME.
And then he didn't show up for 2 days Hand He should be here tomorrow.

2 MORE DAYS WITH MATT omgno
!!! AND I FOUND OUT WHAT SCHOOL HE GOES TO.
Hampshire Regional.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:47pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:

I KNOW. WHAT SHALL I DO?

I THINK WE ARE FOREIGN SPIDER-VILLE.
We had some last year that were evil. One was in my car mirror and it clung on for life on the highway. AND IT STAYED ON omgno

And then we saw a few more around my house. AHHH.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
EL. I MISS YOU.

HOW IS MATT?

AH GREAT.

He's so lazy and RAWR. We were left alone for a bit and he was talking to me about how this kid likes me and he thinks it's ridiculous.

Hampshire Regional.

HAH You're a little stalker. Was he talking about Austin? lmfao. SMACK AUSTIN'S FACE. TELL HIM TO FIND ANOTHER LOVE CUZ YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND AND MATT IS YOUR BACK UP BOY.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
Surprised AND AND OHMYGOSH.

There was a HUGE FAT-ASS SPIDER IN MY ROOM.
AND I MADE MY DAD GO GET HIM.
AND HE WAS GONE omgno
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:48pm
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:

I KNOW. WHAT SHALL I DO?

We had some last year that were evil. One was in my car mirror and it clung on for life on the highway. AND IT STAYED ON omgno

HAHAH. I can picture that dear spider holding on and flying around. There was a cricket at work today and the cool spanish dude was running around trying to catch it as it hopped and it bopped and slopped

And I was too scared to kill it so I just stood there and cleaned coffee and kept an eye on the ground
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:48pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
EL. I MISS YOU.

HOW IS MATT?

AH GREAT.

Hampshire Regional.

HAH You're a little stalker. Was he talking about Austin? lmfao. SMACK AUSTIN'S FACE. TELL HIM TO FIND ANOTHER LOVE CUZ YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND AND MATT IS YOUR BACK UP BOY.

YES AUSTIN. He wouldn't mop today so I told him I wouldn't tlak to him on the phone unless he mopped lmfao

MATT IS SO MY BACKUP. UH. TIGHT ASS.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:49pm
iamkiller:
Surprised AND AND OHMYGOSH.

There was a HUGE FAT-ASS SPIDER IN MY ROOM.
AND I MADE MY DAD GO GET HIM.
AND HE WAS GONE omgno

AH SPIDERS! I remember I went to takea shower and there were spiders in the corner of the shower stall and i jumped out and wrapped a towel around me and told my dad to kill it. I'm always checking for spiders before I shower now
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:51pm
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
EL. I MISS YOU.

HOW IS MATT?

AH GREAT.

Hampshire Regional.

YES AUSTIN. He wouldn't mop today so I told him I wouldn't tlak to him on the phone unless he mopped lmfao

MATT IS SO MY BACKUP. UH. TIGHT ASS.

AH YOU'RE SO MEAN. Sam was flirting with me all day today. AH.. it was sorta annoying and then I accidentaly ran over my boss's toe with a cart. WOOPS. But SAM ah he cut the sleeves of his tee shirt and I was like "WOW. WAY TO BE MACHO" and then he kept showing off his puny muscles to me all day and was all macho and stuff and I was not happy with it but I was being nice and laughing cuz I hate being a bitch
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:

I KNOW. WHAT SHALL I DO?

HAHAH. I can picture that dear spider holding on and flying around. There was a cricket at work today and the cool spanish dude was running around trying to catch it as it hopped and it bopped and slopped

And I was too scared to kill it so I just stood there and cleaned coffee and kept an eye on the ground

I USED TO CRY WHEN MY FROGS ATE CRICKETS.

;____________; I did. AND HOLY SHIT.
I got a 55 gallon fish tank (AND I NAMED ONE PDB AND ONE MOOSE) .. And at the place we got it there was this CRICKET OF ALL CRICKETS.

HE WAS THE BIG DADDY.
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
Why are we talking about spiders? Not cool!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:52pm
The Fool On The Hill:

AH YOU'RE SO MEAN. Sam was flirting with me all day today. AH.. it was sorta annoying and then I accidentaly ran over my boss's toe with a cart. WOOPS. But SAM ah he cut the sleeves of his tee shirt and I was like "WOW. WAY TO BE MACHO" and then he kept showing off his puny muscles to me all day and was all macho and stuff and I was not happy with it but I was being nice and laughing cuz I hate being a bitch

!!!!!!!! HAHA. You ran over your boss Ah I elbowed my boss once while we were making coffee.
And she hates me Molly OH WELL.

SAM!!! AWW. Men and their muscles Rolling Eyes
Austin always said he was working out his "guns" for me. LOL. Get with it, gibbons.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:53pm
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:

I KNOW. WHAT SHALL I DO?

I USED TO CRY WHEN MY FROGS ATE CRICKETS.

;____________; I did. AND HOLY SHIT.
I got a 55 gallon fish tank (AND I NAMED ONE PDB AND ONE MOOSE) .. And at the place we got it there was this CRICKET OF ALL CRICKETS.

HE WAS THE BIG DADDY.

lmfao. I had to feed my family friend's nature obsessed daughter's frogs crickets and I chickened out andmade my mommy do it while I held the cover of the cage open and we both screamed when the crickets all jumped out of the bag and I dropped the cover. IT WAS FRIGHTENING
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:54pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Why are we talking about spiders? Not cool!

SPIDERS ARE NOT COOL

SO ARE SHARKS.
I'm more afraid of sharks then spiders. DEATHLY AFRAID
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:55pm
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:

!!!!!!!! HAHA. You ran over your boss Ah I elbowed my boss once while we were making coffee.

Austin always said he was working out his "guns" for me. LOL. Get with it, gibbons.

LMFAO. Ikeep picturing Austin as a fat black kid for some reaosn. I think its the thing with my best frined, Rae. Some fat black kid named Ray loved her and asked her out and she was freaking out and I couldnt sotp making fun of her for so long cuz of the whole Ray and Rae thing lmfao

GAWD. MEN. ARE. FOOLS
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:57pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
The Fool On The Hill:

LMFAO. Ikeep picturing Austin as a fat black kid for some reaosn. I think its the thing with my best frined, Rae. Some fat black kid named Ray loved her and asked her out and she was freaking out and I couldnt sotp making fun of her for so long cuz of the whole Ray and Rae thing lmfao

GAWD. MEN. ARE. FOOLS

!!!!! HAHAHA.

You see.. Apparently they all talk about me Confused Men = Dumb.
Travis is Matt's friend and he wanted me, I guess.
And.. whatever. Everyone else. Nate = At bandcamp this week. YAY.
Deacan is.. weird.

And then everyone else. AND THEN MATT Retard
But Austin is really really skinny haha.

omgno AND I NEED MATT TO SAVE ME.
LESS THEN 10 YEARS AGO THIS GIRL HUNG HERSELF IN ONE OF THE HOUSE'S CLOSETS AT SMITH COLLEGE.
.. AND I AM WORKING IN THAT HOUSE omgno
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:58pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iamkiller:
there was this CRICKET OF ALL CRICKETS.

HE WAS THE BIG DADDY.

lmfao. I had to feed my family friend's nature obsessed daughter's frogs crickets and I chickened out andmade my mommy do it while I held the cover of the cage open and we both screamed when the crickets all jumped out of the bag and I dropped the cover. IT WAS FRIGHTENING

!! CRICKETS ARE DANGEROUS X 2098340283
Register