Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:21pm
Of what? Results?

Or are you scared of a broken clock? *giggle*
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:25pm
lmfao That made me laugh out loud, Rob was just walking past my door and gave me an odd look...

And yes results, cos I tried reeeeeeaaaallyyyyyy hard, but i'll still do shite, damn my stupid brain for being stupid. And my stupid teachers for not helping me more Rolling Eyes
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:35pm
I love that whole scene, it's just...for lack of a better word, FANTASTIC!

'Youre scared of a broken clock?'
'Just a little bit scared, just a tiny little bit, yeah, cos if that clock's broken, and it's the only clock in the room, *insert giggle at the way he says room* then what's that? Cos you see that' not a clock...'

Pfft, don't worry about it Lexy, like I said in the pm which you are probably still reading cos it was unneccessarily hench, but people shit all over GCSEs once you've done A levels, so it's not the end of the world if you get 7000 U's.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:41pm
I've replied to it now, with a long one by my standards, so it's probably not that long, but hey it took me ages Cool

I'm only worried about some subjects, and i guess all i really need to do is get 5 C's and as long as 1 of them is English and one is Maths then thats alright... or else i have to redo them in college Rolling Eyes

And i really don't wanna do maths again, if i havnt bloody passed it this time i have no hope in hell Razz
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:44pm
Bah, I did maths twice, it irritated me, a lot. Especially cos second time I was 2 marks off the grade I was sposed to get, when 1st time I was 5 marks off.

GRR@silly exminers not being nice neough!

I shall go and reply this instant to your pm young lady!
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:47pm
I just find maths so hard, it's just really annoyingly confusing Razz

Be warned, I re-read the pm, it contains a massive amount of smilies... I use far too many really Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 07:01pm
Smilies are good.

Like bananas.

OK ENOUGH OF THE DW MENTIONS!

Maths can be a total bitch, I did an A level module in July, and I actually sat there for 2 hours going 'what...the...fuck' In the end I wrote under every question (they give you two fucking a4 pages to answer each one! wtf?) 'Only smarties have the answer' and left it at that...then I fell asleep on the desk.

Proper stupid, i wish I'd never volunteered for it now...oh well, it's over, and it helped me decide whether to drop it at college, an absolute yes, and now I'm doing Music Tech in it's place which is like omgosh hardcore!

You have to record a pice of commerically available music for your practical piece. FP is going to get Koopa in the studio at her college and make them sing a song! She looks forward to this!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 07:07pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Grmml

I've been reduced to Josh's spy while he has people over and gets drunk and shit. I do not want to do this. And he's kicked me out of my living room. I'm tempted to be a bitch and call my mom but that would be mean.

Rolling Eyes Silly drunk brothers. Sounds like a shitty night. haha.

I tried to cover up for him but I did a really crappy job cuz I couldnt decide if I wanted to be abitch or not. Pfft my parents knew anyways. And it was okay, I stood and watched him and his friends play beer pong for a little bit and he offered me a beer but I didn't wanna drink cuz I didnt wnana have any sort of hangover at soccer today.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 07:08pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Lana Lou, I thought of you today!!!...I went to the mall after work and the fitting room attendant at Old Navy was your twin, swear to God. Granted, I've never seen you in person, but I stopped and stared at her in awe until I'm pretty sure she thought I was either going to mug her or ask her out, lol.

Just thought you should know I found your twin Wink

AH! I have a twin? ZOMG. I'm so happy. now I can die peacefully Wink

Now I have to search for your twin. But I forgot what you look like! I just remember that you had blonde hair? I dont even know if I'm right
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 23rd, 2006 at 07:14pm
Teh one and only FP!:
Smilies are good.

Like bananas.

OK ENOUGH OF THE DW MENTIONS!

Maths can be a total bitch, I did an A level module in July, and I actually sat there for 2 hours going 'what...the...fuck' In the end I wrote under every question (they give you two fucking a4 pages to answer each one! wtf?) 'Only smarties have the answer' and left it at that...then I fell asleep on the desk.

Proper stupid, i wish I'd never volunteered for it now...oh well, it's over, and it helped me decide whether to drop it at college, an absolute yes, and now I'm doing Music Tech in it's place which is like omgosh hardcore!

You have to record a pice of commerically available music for your practical piece. FP is going to get Koopa in the studio at her college and make them sing a song! She looks forward to this!

Only smarties have the answer lmfao That's the best Cool

Music tech sounds awesome, and getting Koopa in sounds like an acore idea, should be great fun Razz
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 07:48pm
Yeah, I'll probably ask them at some point, which will be so hardcore if they're famous by then cos then it means that my project will actually have famous people contributing.

FAMOUS!

I can't wait til they get gushed over by everyone, rather than just me.

*gushes*

I used to write ask jeeves and stuff but I thought it was a bit old.

I did consider writing 'Am i bovvered?' but I thought that'd give off the wrong attitude and betray my love for smarties...
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 23rd, 2006 at 07:53pm
Teh one and only FP!:
Yeah, I'll probably ask them at some point, which will be so hardcore if they're famous by then cos then it means that my project will actually have famous people contributing.

FAMOUS!

I can't wait til they get gushed over by everyone, rather than just me.

*gushes*

I used to write ask jeeves and stuff but I thought it was a bit old.

I did consider writing 'Am i bovvered?' but I thought that'd give off the wrong attitude and betray my love for smarties...

OMG yeah, you could be like a mini-celebrity at college, that's that kid that had Koopa in her music tech work!! etc etc etc

Sounds cool Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:05pm
Haha yeah, that'd be awesome.

probably won't happen though...they'll be living the highlife and touring yanktown by then...and still being amazed by helicopters that don't exist.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:12pm
Teh one and only FP!:
Haha yeah, that'd be awesome.

probably won't happen though...they'll be living the highlife and touring yanktown by then...and still being amazed by helicopters that don't exist.

lmfao I still can't believe he fell for that Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:16pm
I know! I spose it helped that Kel said I can't have it til I'm 18...but it was just so hilarious! And then he was like...

Have you got a gym?
Have you got four cars?
Have you really got stables in your back garden?
Have you actually got a horse?
Have you really got a swimming pool?
No but seriously, have you got a helicopter?

I was 'creasing up blad'. Bless his heart.
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:21pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Lana Lou, I thought of you today!!!...I went to the mall after work and the fitting room attendant at Old Navy was your twin, swear to God. Granted, I've never seen you in person, but I stopped and stared at her in awe until I'm pretty sure she thought I was either going to mug her or ask her out, lol.

Now I have to search for your twin. But I forgot what you look like! I just remember that you had blonde hair? I dont even know if I'm right

Haha, yeah, I am currently blonde...and I've already met my twin. She's my best friend. And I'm not kidding, the resemblance is uncanny.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:23pm
The Fool On The Hill:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

OH MY GOD. This is just scary, because there's a girl on my field hockey team who looks a great deal like you, Lana. And I just realized it yesterday and I meant to tell you. Apparently you're a triplet.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:42pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

OH MY GOD. This is just scary, because there's a girl on my field hockey team who looks a great deal like you, Lana. And I just realized it yesterday and I meant to tell you. Apparently you're a triplet.

HOORAY! I feel special and jewish now ha
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:46pm
Right Lexus is going to bed now, there is a big scary day ahead of her Shocked

*terrified*

Even though there's no point... nothing i can do about it now

*still terrified*

GOOD LUCK FP!!

Night all Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:52pm
Good luck Lexy! *sends you vibes*

*bites nails*

Remember, send the snobby patronising ones down to Romford so Loz can open a can of whoopass on them!
Register