AuthorMessage
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 08:09pm
The Fool On The Hill:
~lexy~:
The Fool On The Hill:
Ah yeah. But not for another 3 weeks Molly I told my mom to think of it as sleepaway camp.. since I couldnt think of anything else to say to make herstop crying lol

Molly 3 weeks willl fly by, i'm sure Cool

Yeahh cuz school starts next week Grmml

I start at college Monday Shocked
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2006 at 08:10pm
~lexy~:
Teh one and only FP!:
Well my knees just dislocate at the slightest exertion so it's normally about 3 times a week that my knee goes...

And priests are fools. And arrogant too, by the sounds of it.

Ah well i guess you have an excuse then, i just fall over alot... and out of things... and end up under things... my xray folder is huge Retard

OMG I want an accident history now! Your medical files sound hugely entertaining! Mine just consist of knees, all possible medication for hayfever that WON'T knock me out, and ear infections...boo at the lack oof entertainment!
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 08:20pm
Teh one and only FP!:
~lexy~:
Teh one and only FP!:
Well my knees just dislocate at the slightest exertion so it's normally about 3 times a week that my knee goes...

And priests are fools. And arrogant too, by the sounds of it.

Ah well i guess you have an excuse then, i just fall over alot... and out of things... and end up under things... my xray folder is huge Retard

OMG I want an accident history now! Your medical files sound hugely entertaining! Mine just consist of knees, all possible medication for hayfever that WON'T knock me out, and ear infections...boo at the lack oof entertainment!

I'll give you the most interesting! Telling you everything would take foooorveveeer Cool

The most amazing one is that when i was little i fell out of my bedroom window, twice, in two days, luckily for me there was a little roof about a metre below so i didn't hurt myself too much, unluckily for me it was covered in gravels (plenty of cuts Cool) And i was too small to get back in Rolling Eyes

Erm what else... my mirror fell on me when i was about 8 i have a scar right at the top of my head that's covered by my hair Smile

I was going on a scooter down a hill and i got a stone jammed in my wheel and it locked and threw me off, i got loads of gravel in my knee, and i still have a dip there where i lost some flesh Laughing

I fall down the stairs all the time, but the best one was when i came down to tell my mum and dad what happened on casualty, and ended up there... until 3am, i tore my muscle, my foot swelled up like a balloon, i couldnt walk for ages Very Happy

Then there's just the generic, Lexy falls over here, hits head here, falls down these stairs, gets stuck in this or that Too cool

I'm trying to think of more but they aren't coming to me... they're ridiculous, i'm just awful Rolling Eyes
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2006 at 08:25pm
Haha I actually just fell in love with you and your accident-prone-ness.

Oh I forgot about some I didn't go to the hospital for cos I couldn't be bothered!

Broke my finger fighting with my Dad, not so it was all like bent and that but just cracked, and that healed after a while.

And I dislocated 2 fingers whilst re-enacting pirates of the caribbean 2 on the trampoline with 2 friends...

Actually loads of dislocated fingers...is it weird they dislocate when I write too much or type too much?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2006 at 08:27pm
Ok there was an unnecessary exclamation mark in there, and they piss me off more than anything so I apologise unreservedly for that.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 08:32pm
Teh one and only FP!:
Haha I actually just fell in love with you and your accident-prone-ness.

Oh I forgot about some I didn't go to the hospital for cos I couldn't be bothered!

Broke my finger fighting with my Dad, not so it was all like bent and that but just cracked, and that healed after a while.

And I dislocated 2 fingers whilst re-enacting pirates of the caribbean 2 on the trampoline with 2 friends...

Actually loads of dislocated fingers...is it weird they dislocate when I write too much or type too much?

That reminds me! I can do this weird thing with my knuckle now, as i shut it in a letterbox and it broke and healed funny so now it can bend in odd ways Cool It's pretty cool actually, i like to freak my friend out Retard

I swear i need to wear protective padding round the house Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2006 at 08:43pm
Haha I want to wrap you up in giant bubble wrap! We got loads when Chris's laptop got sent back. I just sit there and pop it. It's amazing.

I want to shake the hand that belongs to the person that first invented bubble wrap.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 30th, 2006 at 08:45pm
lmfao Lexy is a disaster.

I'm not exactly graceful myself. My elbow is all purple and bruised because I was running down the stairs and smacked it on the railing thingie. Bleahh. I'm not really aware of where my elbows/knees/feet/hands/random body parts are at any time, so they just kinda run into things a lot.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 08:50pm
Teh one and only FP!:
Haha I want to wrap you up in giant bubble wrap! We got loads when Chris's laptop got sent back. I just sit there and pop it. It's amazing.

I want to shake the hand that belongs to the person that first invented bubble wrap.

Bubble wrap is the best, love sitting there just popping each bubble Cool I like twisting big clumps of it too, sp loads pop at once Retard

Janie Jones:
lmfao Lexy is a disaster.

I'm not exactly graceful myself. My elbow is all purple and bruised because I was running down the stairs and smacked it on the railing thingie. Bleahh. I'm not really aware of where my elbows/knees/feet/hands/random body parts are at any time, so they just kinda run into things a lot.

I know how you feel Smile
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2006 at 08:50pm
Ooh, do any of you ever kill your arm on the metal things they use to hang clothes on in shops? You know where they've got the four rails coming out from the centre? They always get me...especially in Marks and Spencer...or BHS...

I used to his under the clothes when I was little.

It was awesome.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 08:55pm
Teh one and only FP!:
Ooh, do any of you ever kill your arm on the metal things they use to hang clothes on in shops? You know where they've got the four rails coming out from the centre? They always get me...especially in Marks and Spencer...or BHS...

It was awesome.

Yeah, and i always get really worried around vases and breakable stuff in shops, it's like move slowly don't fall over!

I hid in one of those when i was little terrified my mum, she thought she'd lost me Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 30th, 2006 at 08:57pm
Teh one and only FP!:

It was awesome.

I used to hide under those all the time too!!! Very Happy And yeah, I've smashed my arm off a few of those..
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 09:01pm
We are a clumsy lot Cool
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 30th, 2006 at 09:06pm
Clumsy, bored teenagers. The inhabitants of the HMD thread. Cool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 30th, 2006 at 09:12pm
I'M CLUMSY! My brother has this stupid habit of swinging key chains around and he was swining it around and I dont know why but I reached out to touc hit.. dont ask1 and his key hit my finger and I thought it was broken. BUT ITS OKAY XD
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2006 at 09:17pm
FP stabbed herself a little while ago by trying to cut a plum in half..it was being all stiff so she shoved the knife in deeper and it came out the other side...

You would have thought she'd have learned not to do that after doing exactly the same thing yesterday...

Anyway, she's going to bed as she wants to take advantage of the last parent free day tomorrow before they have 2 weeks off work.

GRRR and all that fo' shizzle.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 30th, 2006 at 09:17pm
Hahaha good. I'm glad you're not broken.

My knees are completely purple because I fell on my face twice in my field hockey game on Monday. I imagine it was quite a sight - me flipping through the air, my (stupid fucking) skirt flying up all over the place...Laughing Lucky I was wearing shorts under it.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 09:22pm
Teh one and only FP!:
FP stabbed herself a little while ago by trying to cut a plum in half..it was being all stiff so she shoved the knife in deeper and it came out the other side...

You would have thought she'd have learned not to do that after doing exactly the same thing yesterday...

Anyway, she's going to bed as she wants to take advantage of the last parent free day tomorrow before they have 2 weeks off work.

GRRR and all that fo' shizzle.

I was cutting a slice of the bread and i didn't think to move my finger out the way, the knife went pretty deep, it was gross Razz

I am also going to bed, i have another day of shopping to do tomorrow Cool

Nite all! xx
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 30th, 2006 at 09:24pm
HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

*is insensed* I have no idea if that's spelt correctly and yes I could have used another adjective but that one tickled my fancy...and you get the gist anyway.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 30th, 2006 at 09:25pm
Good night everyone! Smile I need to go take a shower right now.
Register