Janie Jones
August 30th, 2006 at 09:25pm
I need a new ava.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 09:27pm
Teh one and only FP!:
HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

*is insensed* I have no idea if that's spelt correctly and yes I could have used another adjective but that one tickled my fancy...and you get the gist anyway.

Not much no Cool

But I agreed to go with my friend, she's paying me bus fare there and back so I thought what the hell no loss Very Happy
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 30th, 2006 at 09:28pm
Janie Jones:
I need a new ava.

I like your ava Cool

I need a new one too though Confused
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 30th, 2006 at 09:29pm
Haha, yeah, it's tough to beat Super Spidey Shifty. But..I dunno. I feel like I need something different.

I'll be sad to see the Powerpuff Girls go. Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 30th, 2006 at 10:17pm
I'LL MAKE YOU AN AVA. YOU AND LEXY. ANNIE.. YOU ONLY DESERVE FOO AVAS. AND LEXY CAN HAVE ANYTHING SHE WANTS Cool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 30th, 2006 at 10:18pm
I've had this Taylor onefor a while.. Think AH! I know what I want. Twisted Evil
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
August 30th, 2006 at 11:56pm
Back to old topic, I am also very clumsy. I am constantly falling and scraping things..so I now stay indoors. I run into walls a lot too. Lmao. Everyday actually, and this has nothing to do with being clumsy, well it could, but sometimes when I am just standing still...I'll fall over. It happens rarely but it happens all the same.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 31st, 2006 at 06:01am
The Fool On The Hill:
I'LL MAKE YOU AN AVA. YOU AND LEXY. ANNIE.. YOU ONLY DESERVE FOO AVAS. AND LEXY CAN HAVE ANYTHING SHE WANTS Cool

COOL! I don't know what I want... give me some ideas people! Cool
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 31st, 2006 at 06:04am
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr:
Back to old topic, I am also very clumsy. I am constantly falling and scraping things..so I now stay indoors. I run into walls a lot too. Lmao. Everyday actually, and this has nothing to do with being clumsy, well it could, but sometimes when I am just standing still...I'll fall over. It happens rarely but it happens all the same.

I remembered another one! When i was about 5 i had a 'thomas the tank engine' scooter Cool I was standing with one foot on it and the other foot firmly on the floor, i wasn't moving at all... i fell off... i somehow ended up 12 bruises

I'm cool Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 31st, 2006 at 08:18am
~lexy~:
Teh one and only FP!:
HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

*is insensed* I have no idea if that's spelt correctly and yes I could have used another adjective but that one tickled my fancy...and you get the gist anyway.

Not much no Cool

But I agreed to go with my friend, she's paying me bus fare there and back so I thought what the hell no loss Very Happy

Argh I wish someone'd pay my bus fare... £1.50 every time I get on a damn bus! When I get to college I get a student oyster card so it's all free and fo' shizzle. Very Happy
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 31st, 2006 at 12:59pm
I spent more money FP, i am bad Sad
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 31st, 2006 at 01:25pm
~lexy~:
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr:

I remembered another one! When i was about 5 i had a 'thomas the tank engine' scooter Cool I was standing with one foot on it and the other foot firmly on the floor, i wasn't moving at all... i fell off... i somehow ended up 12 bruises

I'm cool Cool

I got a bruise today in soccer! Ah

And I've walked into many, many screen doors Fizz
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 31st, 2006 at 02:38pm
The Fool On The Hill:
~lexy~:
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr:

I'm cool Cool

I got a bruise today in soccer! Ah

And I've walked into many, many screen doors Fizz

I spent the whole day outside today, and I didn't hurt myself once Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 31st, 2006 at 02:48pm
YAY!!!
Pat

I'm sure Ill hurt myself sometime later. Winter is a very difficult season in my hosue cuz I wear socks and then I skip many stairs or run or slide in my house and I slip and hurt myself all the time. Fizz
YAY FOR BEING A DANGEROUS HARMFUL HUMAN
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 02:54pm
I'm thinking GD won't be at the award show tonight, since all of their BUSY SCHEDULES AH.

So I will be disapointed in no new photos of BJ's new hair.
That's downright SCUM.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 31st, 2006 at 03:00pm
The Fool On The Hill:
YAY!!!
Pat

I'm sure Ill hurt myself sometime later. Winter is a very difficult season in my hosue cuz I wear socks and then I skip many stairs or run or slide in my house and I slip and hurt myself all the time. Fizz

I do that, we have lino in our kitchen and dining room, and i run in the hall, which is carpet, hit the lino and go flying Razz
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 31st, 2006 at 03:05pm
~lexy~:

Bad Lexus! Fp has about £3 with which she is going to go out tomorrow with her friend and purchase a birthday card for Oliver and maybe some red sweets IF he's lucky.

He probably will be if my mother gives me money...
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 31st, 2006 at 03:10pm
~lexy~:
The Fool On The Hill:
YAY!!!
Pat

I do that, we have lino in our kitchen and dining room, and i run in the hall, which is carpet, hit the lino and go flying Razz

We have this thin strip of carpeting on the ground in the kitchen and its not really firmly on the ground so it slides a lot. So a lot of times I'll run into the family room and I have to go through the kitchen ad run over that carpet and I slide and the carpet slides and I lose my balance. I 've fallen a few times but mostly I catchy myself.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 03:13pm
LOL. These two kids that went to my school were found using 'Identity Theft' when using someone else's credit card.

They took 20+ TVs, Clothes and DVDs using that card.
And they dont know who it is Dno

BUT I DOOOO.
http://www.wwlp.com/news2004/story.html?artID=399472

That's Manny. You can tell.. x 209384209834.
Only he is a white guy with blonde dreads, that tshirt and Katie Frost Fizz
Katie and I defeated gym together last year.
Alexa.
Alexa.
August 31st, 2006 at 03:19pm
Teh one and only FP!:
~lexy~:

Bad Lexus! Fp has about £3 with which she is going to go out tomorrow with her friend and purchase a birthday card for Oliver and maybe some red sweets IF he's lucky.

He probably will be if my mother gives me money...

It was only £40 today, and it was mostly useful stuff for college, but still Sad I tried though, I really did Laughing
Register