Britney Spears.

AuthorMessage
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
September 4th, 2006 at 10:05am
lmfao

Man that brings back memories. I used to LOVE her, but I lost interest around third grade, butin cross country we sing her songs while we run. It's everyone's theroy if you hate the song enough, you'll run faster so youcan be done singing.
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
September 4th, 2006 at 09:07pm
i havent listened to britney spears in forever, but she was one of my favorites at 10-11 years old. i would still enjoy listening to her songs to this day though. i love old 90's pop music Very Happy.
ohmygodshutyourbutt
Idiot
ohmygodshutyourbutt

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 09:21pm
I still like her old stuff.

But now,she,I don't how what word to use to describe her.
BestCheeseInTown
Geek
BestCheeseInTown
September 4th, 2006 at 09:33pm
umg. I've been playing Britney's Dance Beat on ps2 non-stop with my cousin.

We've sworn to beat 'Dan' on audition 5. XD
hyperactivechild27
Falling In Love With The Board
hyperactivechild27
September 4th, 2006 at 09:39pm
Ahaha, in seventh grade my friend decided she was hardcore because she liked blink-182 and Linkin Park so she ditched me solely because at the time I really liked Britney Spears. :s.

And her music still makes me jiggle. So I still enjoy listening to it on occassion. Even if she, as in the whole kitschy 90s bubblegum skank thing, is a little repulsive after all. Eh, it's catchy and vaguely nostalgic.

I even feel sort of bad that her life has has become such a bad joke. :/.
HelloBeautiful!
Geek
HelloBeautiful!
September 4th, 2006 at 09:44pm
I used to love her. She used to be my idol. I kinda grew out of the bubblegum-pop when I was 10 and got more into rock. I have her first album and Oops I Did It Again... But that's it.

I also have the novel she wrote with her mom. =]. And I'm kinda obsessed with it...

Haha. =]
wellthatslovely
King For A Couple Of Days
wellthatslovely
September 7th, 2006 at 08:37pm
international_idiot:
green+day=me:
She's just a horrible mother.

You aren't entitled to that opinion because you don't know her. You know a figure in the tabloids. That isn't a person.

Agreed.

You can't just call her a 'bad mother' because she made a couple mistakes in the past with her son. One mistake here, one there...and she's immediately labeled as a horrible mother. Not saying I know Britney or what her parenting skills are, but my guess is that her son means the world to her. She even said, "My son is my religion."
asdfghjkl;'
Geek
asdfghjkl;'
September 7th, 2006 at 08:53pm
*sings* Hit me Baby ONE MORE TIME!
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
Geek
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
September 7th, 2006 at 09:14pm
xoxGDK[is supafly]xox:
*sings* Hit me Baby ONE MORE TIME!

Lyck zOMG!111

haha.. woow that song bring me good memories..
Toxic Teeth
Idiot
Toxic Teeth

Blog
September 7th, 2006 at 09:20pm
Emily-Cool:
hmm i used 2 like her, as a kid. =D new all the words n stuff Smile
oh my god, dude...i still know the damn words!
Gem
Jackass
Gem
September 8th, 2006 at 03:31am
Ville Valo.:
Gem:
Her and Madonna (And Green Day) were all i listened to growing up with a bit of Alanis Morrisette and Byran Adams, lmao. I blame my mother. She had wierd taste in music and passed it on to me.

But i have all the Britney albums cos i love the lyrics and the tunes. A bit of pop never hurt anybody. Sure, a lot of people don't like her. But a lot of people do. It's the same with every band.

But i like her so sucks to the people who don't. Very Happy
holy shit I havent seen you since I was a n00b

What was your name then?? Why don't i remember this?? Lol

And why is Britney a bad mom? Where le fuck is the proof of that??? If she's having another baby, she must be doing something right. It's kevin i don't like *shudder*
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
September 8th, 2006 at 04:18am
I remember when I used to dance around on the couch to her. Don't know if anyone's mentioned it but...Baby one more time backwards...lmfao

Her music is dead though. She's had her time but she'll still be getting a lot of income..for the rest of her life.

She actually has talent unlike most of the pop singers of her time and nowadays.

And she actually isn't a slut. She never has been. I mean a few years ago everyone was like "WTF look what Britney Spears is wearing what a slut" yet these days people are worse and everyone is like "Cool Cool"
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
September 12th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Britney Spears' Dad Confirms New Baby
CBSNews.com
LOS ANGELES (Sept. 12) - Britney Spears has given birth to her second child, her dad tells Access Hollywood.

"Thank you, we appreciate your concern. Everything is great," Jamie Spears told Ron Silverstein, the show's executive producer.

Spears reportedly gave birth to a 6-pound, 11-ounce baby boy just before 2 a.m. on Tuesday, September 12, 2006, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

A source close to the family confirmed the birth to MTV News, but the gender of the child has not been officially announced.

This is the second child for Spears. She and her husband, Kevin Federline, welcomed their first child, Sean Preston, on Sept. 14, 2005.

Congrats to Britney. Very Happy
sinine
sinine
October 14th, 2006 at 03:18pm
Ohhh.... when I saw her first video. I didn't know what her name was (I coudn't read XD ), but I totally loved her. HILARIOUS... And she IS talented and has worked very hard to get where she is. Smile

But Kevin Federline is a joke.
SWIS
SWIS
October 14th, 2006 at 04:53pm
I used to like her a lot. But then she turned all slutty and crap and I just can't stand her anymore...
I still like to listen to her older stuff though.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
October 14th, 2006 at 07:07pm
I was once a fan. Yes.

When I was about 7.

ALTHOUGH, I don't mind 'Lucky'. I do like that song. But I don't like Britney.

And that song where they're flying in the pink Cadillac is the biggest load of balls ever. Smile
grandma death.
Geek
grandma death.
October 14th, 2006 at 07:10pm
I was a fan until about age 8.

Then I just knew she was off the wall.

As Carlos Mencia said...

"Madonna, still lookin' good at age 40; genius. Britney Spears, hitting the wall at age 24. RETARDED."
spgdfreak
Geek
spgdfreak

Mibba
October 14th, 2006 at 07:12pm
When Hayley Comes Around:
I remember when I used to dance around on the couch to her. Don't know if anyone's mentioned it but...Baby one more time backwards...lmfao

Her music is dead though. She's had her time but she'll still be getting a lot of income..for the rest of her life.

She actually has talent unlike most of the pop singers of her time and nowadays.

And she actually isn't a slut. She never has been. I mean a few years ago everyone was like "WTF look what Britney Spears is wearing what a slut" yet these days people are worse and everyone is like "Cool Cool"

yeah, it says "sleep with me, i'm not too young

heard it on ebaums
ironically, i'm listening to her now lol
Riot on the Radio
Jackass
Riot on the Radio

Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 07:14pm
I used to love her. So did my sister. I don't like her now, cause I don't like that type of music.
And I don't think she was ever a slut.
PenguinPunk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PenguinPunk
May 7th, 2007 at 07:40pm
ya, i think itz good that she stands up 4 herself.

Tell me bout it, tell me how you feel. And if the feel is real, tell me whatz the deal.
Register