and all the rest tbh
:]
xxxx
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 11:56am
I've liked this lot for aaages. I got a list of various bands including Bring Me The Horizon, Iron & Wine and hellogoodbye about a year ago (I think =S) from someone telling me all these bands she'd seen. I check 'em out and they were the only ones I liked. I can't believe they're still unsigned tbh - I think under contract and with a decent budget etc. they'd be able to clean up the patches in their songs. The mixture of genres that they've got going on is great, even if it is fairly basic.

My favourite song's definitly Sorry You're Not a Winner - it's class. Still haven't seen them live, but have come close (illness preventing my attendance lol).
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 1st, 2006 at 11:59am
Meh. They're distinctly average. Sorry You're Not a Winner is reasonable, but not much more. They played the sugarmill not long ago. I didn't go cause I was going to see Sikth the next day. My friend went and said they were good, but I know Sikth were better.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 12:01pm
Mastodon:
Meh. They're distinctly average. Sorry You're Not a Winner is reasonable, but not much more. They played the sugarmill not long ago. I didn't go cause I was going to see Sikth the next day. My friend went and said they were good, but I know Sikth were better.

At lest they've got something different going on. I'll admit that they're not as good as a lot of people bang on about, but they're better than a lot of shite that's around these days, especially Bring Me The Horizon.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 1st, 2006 at 12:14pm
409 Coffeemaker:
At lest they've got something different going on. I'll admit that they're not as good as a lot of people bang on about, but they're better than a lot of shite that's around these days, especially Bring Me The Horizon.

What, a few synths? Other than that it's basic metalcore (more of an emo metalcore). Bring Me The Horizon are shite, too. Both are trying to make it by playing bland metalcore with something ever so slightly different on top of it do detract form their crapness. BMTH it's the frontman's death metal-ish growl. Wow. Doesn't prevent the likes of Killswitch absolutely shitting on you.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 12:18pm
Mastodon:
409 Coffeemaker:

What, a few synths? Other than that it's basic metalcore (more of an emo metalcore). Bring Me The Horizon are shite, too. Both are trying to make it by playing bland metalcore with something ever so slightly different on top of it do detract form their crapness. BMTH it's the frontman's death metal-ish growl. Wow. Doesn't prevent the likes of Killswitch absolutely shitting on you.

Meh sure whatever. I gave up trying to convince you ages ago anyway Meg

I don't like Killswitch's new album much btw. It's just... not all there =/ I was gunna buy it/ask for it for xmas 'til my mate played it to me. 'Heartache' was better imo.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 1st, 2006 at 12:35pm
409 Coffeemaker:

I don't like Killswitch's new album much btw. It's just... not all there =/ I was gunna buy it/ask for it for xmas 'til my mate played it to me. 'Heartache' was better imo.

Yeah. That would be sensible.

Yeah, except you're wrong Very Happy. You have to listen to it a good few times to "get" it. I have at current count listened to it around 20 times in the 6 days that I have owned it.

Oh, and AOJB is the best Killswitch album.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 12:40pm
Mastodon:
409 Coffeemaker:

Yeah. That would be sensible.

Yeah, except you're wrong Very Happy. You have to listen to it a good few times to "get" it. I have at current count listened to it around 20 times in the 6 days that I have owned it.

Oh, and AOJB is the best Killswitch album.

I've only heard The End of Heartache and the new one. I'll borrow the new one off my mate for the weekend if I can get hold of him tonight and play it on repeat just for you. If I like it them I'll buy it. If not... I'll just go purchase that old one instead.

Through fear of getting banned again...

So Enter Shikari. They had a poster in Kerrang! last week. Yeah. ahem...
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 02:46pm
never heard of them or listened to any of their music. they look like they got the extremeo screamo emo thing going on so im not in the least interested.
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
December 2nd, 2006 at 10:40am
I've heard Sorry You're Not A Winner.
Catchy, scene, won't change the world.
And I'm liking the above discussions on BMTH Meg
jesse rulez d00d.
Idiot
jesse rulez d00d.

Blog
December 2nd, 2006 at 10:52am
I just started listening to them recently, and I've been in love with The Feast demo.
They have a lot of originality in their music and I like that a lot.
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
December 7th, 2006 at 08:38am
Yeah the music is really original.

Sorry You're Not a Winner has been re-recorded for the video Very Happy
love.
King For A Couple Of Days
love.
December 7th, 2006 at 01:13pm
they are ok. i have heard them.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
December 7th, 2006 at 01:29pm
Can anyone upload some songs? I wanna know them before they support Billy Talent in Feb.
SkittyOhGadz
Banned
SkittyOhGadz

Mibba
December 7th, 2006 at 01:51pm
Youspeltitwrong
O.O
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
December 21st, 2006 at 10:59am
Heh. . . there ok actually. . . at 1st i was like hmm nah. then gave them a chance, and they are good =D
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 21st, 2006 at 11:44am
That Ska Kid.:
Can anyone upload some songs? I wanna know them before they support Billy Talent in Feb.

Give us your email address again Retard
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
January 16th, 2007 at 09:02am
Seen them before.
And seeing them again in March.

Love them a lot!

I heard Sorry You're Not A Winner on the radio last week, I was shocked Cheese
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:47am
ah ha I'm finally seeing them on March 10th XD wiiicked
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
January 21st, 2007 at 08:14am
I really prefer the new re recorded version of Sorry your not a winner Smile much better !
Register