July 2nd, 2009 at 06:57pm
Yay!

Keep 'em comin. (:
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
July 2nd, 2009 at 07:04pm
Reality Is Due:
Since Holly's gone to work in a rush today, I'm here to post the link for Chapter 43. Enjoy, comment, and show her some love. :]

TA DA!
Awesome!! Cant wait for next one.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:32pm
paperwings.:
This is the only fanfiction I keep up with on the whole internet anymore.
*feels honored* Thank you.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:35pm
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Some manips I made to go along with this series. If you are familiar with the "chapter art" in every chapter of this (third installment of the series) story, you'll notice I used the Care/Billie Joe manip in the chapter art for Part 37...

Shit those are awesome. 'specially the first one. Goddamn. I gots to get caught up on my weadings.
I know. They're fuckin' hawt, aren't they. And yes, especially the first one. Poor Adie got rubbed right outta there, but then again, Brittney got rubbed out in the second one, for sake of my creative damn license. Twisted Evil

And.....WTF! Your sig! What's up with that? Is that all about me? Explain!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:37pm
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 2nd, 2009 at 11:03pm
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 3rd, 2009 at 12:56am
Banach95:
Yup, yup.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 3rd, 2009 at 12:57am
Off topic: who loves my new icon? It's awesomeness. ^_^ *squee*
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2009 at 03:12am
I am elated at how fast these chapters are coming!

Just think of how bored I was waiting for this story to get back up and rolling during your hiatus. xD I had nothing to read. tehe
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
July 3rd, 2009 at 04:14am
!!POW!! That knocked Nicole for 6, i feel a tad sorry for her. Brill as always Holly keep em coming.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
July 3rd, 2009 at 05:44am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Off topic: who loves my new icon? It's awesomeness. ^_^ *squee*

Very Happy Very Happy hahaha niiice.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 3rd, 2009 at 11:11pm
OFF TOPIC AGAIN (sorry mods):

I'll be on a plane by 9:15 at the Buffalo-Niagara Airport in the morning (July 4th), headed to Philadelphia (arriving there by 10:40-ish AM) for an hour layover. Leaving there at 11:35 AM to Newport News Airport in Virginia, landing at 12:49 PM.

If anyone knows what I look like and are at any of those airports between those times when I am, say "Hi I'm a GSBer!" and I'll give you a hug!!!

I'll be wearing jean shorts and a black, Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe tee.

Laughing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 4th, 2009 at 04:50am
[quote="ThisIsGreenDay"]
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
Some manips I made to go along with this series. If you are familiar with the "chapter art" in every chapter of this (third installment of the series) story, you'll notice I used the Care/Billie Joe manip in the chapter art for Part 37...

quote]Shit those are awesome. 'specially the first one. Goddamn. I gots to get caught up on my weadings.
I know. They're fuckin' hawt, aren't they. And yes, especially the first one. Poor Adie got rubbed right outta there, but then again, Brittney got rubbed out in the second one, for sake of my creative damn license. Twisted Evil

I'm going to see Green Day for the first time today. =0 Please God, let me touch Tre's magical bulge. And his heart. Smile Pray I have a bad habit of having musicians leaning into the audience like that. *poke* *poke* =o

Hehe, my siggy shows my respect for you and your obsession with Mike. And I thank god I chose the one who isn't in an obvious relationship. Laughing
I'm wearing a mature and femine dress to the concert. Tre can't possibly like mohawks and tattys all over his woman. =o Hekla

And once again, love your story and I need to catch up on yours and mine. Ack, it's been so long. But aren't we all feeling rejuventated after our Green Day overdoses? Cool
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 5th, 2009 at 09:38pm
[quote="HavingAGreenDay"]
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:

quote]Shit those are awesome. 'specially the first one. Goddamn. I gots to get caught up on my weadings.

I'm going to see Green Day for the first time today. =0 Please God, let me touch Tre's magical bulge. And his heart. Smile Pray I have a bad habit of having musicians leaning into the audience like that. *poke* *poke* =o
Well, it's now after the show. Didja touch Tre's magic flute? Laughing

HavingAGreenDay:
Hehe, my siggy shows my respect for you and your obsession with Mike. And I thank god I chose the one who isn't in an obvious relationship. Laughing
It's not an obsession. It's a lifetstyle. Coffee

HavingAGreenDay:
I'm wearing a mature and femine dress to the concert. Tre can't possibly like mohawks and tattys all over his woman. =o Hekla
Ooh, Rose be rockin' the hawtsex.

HavingAGreenDay:
And once again, love your story and I need to catch up on yours and mine. Ack, it's been so long. But aren't we all feeling rejuventated after our Green Day overdoses? Cool
Oh hell yes. I knew I had been slacking with my story for way too long but I also knew that once 21CB came out I would be able to reclaim the pizzazz, if you will. The "overdose", yes that is a perfect way to describe it. It's what I needed. I was getting a little depressed in the GD department. I wanted to write for Good Man, but the inspiration was lacking and the recent onslaught of new pictures by the bajillions at GDA's picture vault, music vids, magazine covers (which i just bought the new Rock Sound and Modern Drummer last week), etc...they all helped me.

And, as for your stories, gotta bring "Holly" back into Union...Tre and Rose belong together and Mike needs to move on with someone who can love him good. Like me...er..."Holly". So, yeah. Rock on.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 6th, 2009 at 02:57am
lmfao your icon

Hehe no, I didn't poke Tre in the pecker. But, I did get to stand under Mike's pecker, get crushed against the barricade, had to be rescued by security, lost my shoe, just about fainted and oh yes, the best part...picked up Mike's disposed of water bottlecap. *sigh* My life's most precious treasure. Jealous? Cool I wonder if he put his mouth on it. =o
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 6th, 2009 at 08:22am
HavingAGreenDay:
lmfao your icon

Hehe no, I didn't poke Tre in the pecker. But, I did get to stand under Mike's pecker, get crushed against the barricade, had to be rescued by security, lost my shoe, just about fainted and oh yes, the best part...picked up Mike's disposed of water bottlecap. *sigh* My life's most precious treasure. Jealous? Cool I wonder if he put his mouth on it. =o
Shocked Give it. Mad
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 6th, 2009 at 06:47pm
No. =o

I'm writing my story. Once I post another chapter again I'll catch up on Good Man. Laughing

lol you can see at the end of this video the security guy lean into the audience to pick me up. You can see my arm just prior to that, long with a wristband on. I'm right below him when he leans in. It's funny, Mike was right there above me afterwards and I couldn't even look at him. Laughing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 7th, 2009 at 06:58am
There I am! Right at the beginning of this video. I hop over the barricade under Mike and then you see me bend down to pick up his bottlecap. Laughing

[spam] [/spam]

And sweet Jesus of Suburbia I'm close to Mike. Surprised
We made eyecontact when I was in the audience, but not when I got closer, no way. Hello, too close for comfort.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 8th, 2009 at 03:07pm
that's how close i was to him the last time i saw them in concert. the first time is what inspired my story, Little Black Tank Top. hehe. and i still dont understand the full extent of ur sig with the fixing and saving bikes and liking billie and tre...the riding mike part. oh how true that could be... Drool
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 8th, 2009 at 03:12pm
HavingAGreenDay:
Hello, too close for comfort.
Coffee It'd would never be too close for comfort where Mike and I are concerned.

I say that like Mike and I are a 'we.' Laughing
Register