North Korea vs south korea

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 17th, 2006 at 11:10am
If American troops are in South Korea, it doesn't mean that South Korea is going up at arms against North Korea. I mean, if there are American troops in Afgahnistan fighting terrorists, it doesn't mean that Afgahnistan necessarily is as well.

Besides North and South Korea are on friendly terms, it's just the past which seperates them. Prosperity of the furure can bring them together once more, maybe.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 17th, 2006 at 11:20am
WTF mhairi LOL:
I agree with Anji Besides, American troops have been in South Korea for a [i]very[/i[ long time. Im worried about N K's stance on nuclear weapons though.
It was unsuccessful anyways. I have no real opinion.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 17th, 2006 at 05:06pm
WTF mhairi LOL:
. Im worried about N K's stance on nuclear weapons though.

Yeah, thats what I was saying earlier, it isnt just North Korea vs. South Korea... North Korea has issues with alot of countries right now over WMD's.
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
October 18th, 2006 at 06:48am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Uncle Fester:

american troops are alredy in south korea, ive seen them, they are their because of NK. the logic came from some soilders i was talking to....they may be wrong.

Mkay, so explain to me how having troops in South Korea is the same as taking military action against North Korea... you can try but it isnt. Reseach articles on this, the only thing that any countries are doing as of now is weighing sanctions.

i was jusy saying that they were involved already
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 19th, 2006 at 07:52pm
the thing about north korea is that its a competly isolated country, the rest of the world is not even 100% sure that they even have any nuclear weapons the radeation (i know i spelled that wrong) increse could be part of there plan to scare people! and if they do have nuclear weapons they are most likely crappy!

right now i think Kim Jong Il just wants to scare people into thinking that he is gonna try to blow up the world.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
November 21st, 2006 at 10:27am
[[your mom was here]]:
the thing about north korea is that its a competly isolated country, the rest of the world is not even 100% sure that they even have any nuclear weapons the radeation (i know i spelled that wrong) increse could be part of there plan to scare people! and if they do have nuclear weapons they are most likely crappy!

right now i think Kim Jong Il just wants to scare people into thinking that he is gonna try to blow up the world.
Well, that's kinda the point of being a politician in the first place.
JelloOwnsethBillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JelloOwnsethBillie
November 24th, 2006 at 01:24am
south korea will kick norths ass and the bush admin along with japan would never let it happen anyways. stop trying to get politics figured out on a greenday site!

appreciated
-KIM JONG IL-
JelloOwnsethBillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JelloOwnsethBillie
November 24th, 2006 at 01:42am
they aren't us troops...we need them to badly as we have national gaurd in iraq and not here like they should be, but i'm not even gonna try to discuss this with ignorant whatevers...(and psst their from the UN)
JelloOwnsethBillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JelloOwnsethBillie
November 24th, 2006 at 01:45am
once again appreciated
-KIM JONG-
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 27th, 2006 at 05:50pm
JelloOwnsethBillie:
they aren't us troops...we need them to badly as we have national gaurd in iraq and not here like they should be, but i'm not even gonna try to discuss this with ignorant whatevers...(and psst their from the UN)

Dude, you've made 11 posts, three of which were duplicates, two of which were completely deleted for being ravingly jackassical, and one of which just says "once again appreciated." Basically, you're a n00b. You don't know anybody here, so don't call us ignorant.

Second, whether or not we're ignorant (most of us aren't), don't start dragging Iraq into this. It's off-topic. Completely. It's hard to resist the urge, I know, but try.

Third, there's a difference between "their" and "they're." Learn it, use it. Thanks oodles.

Welcome to the club. Shape up.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
November 27th, 2006 at 05:59pm
dirtyhippie:
JelloOwnsethBillie:

Dude, you've made 11 posts, three of which were duplicates, two of which were completely deleted for being ravingly jackassical, and one of which just says "once again appreciated." Basically, you're a n00b. You don't know anybody here, so don't call us ignorant.

Second, whether or not we're ignorant (most of us aren't), don't start dragging Iraq into this. It's off-topic. Completely. It's hard to resist the urge, I know, but try.

Third, there's a difference between "their" and "they're." Learn it, use it. Thanks oodles.

Welcome to the club. Shape up.
see, I'd argue this if I studied this further
but I'm almost positive no matter how much I learn on this you'd pwn me

but don't worry, I can pwn you at other things

and by the way, what I know about this
on the border where you can see a major building on either side, they have gaurds there 24/7 waiting for the other side to attack

it's absolutely barbaric (I had a sub in class who brought back pictures from when he was stationed over there....fucking crazy
christie road
Addict
christie road
November 27th, 2006 at 06:03pm
Uncle Fester:
i am in south korea now thats why i made the topic...there is alot of hatred between the both koreas

if north korea invades south korea or vice versa, then world war three will start. china and russia will come in to help north korea, australia, america and briton and tiwan will help south korea,
The Korea's already had a war. And when they did have one, it did not become WW3
christie road
Addict
christie road
November 27th, 2006 at 06:05pm
dirtyhippie:

*OFFTOPIC*

lmfao lmfao Thats the best word OMGyes

lmfao

[/offtopic]
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 27th, 2006 at 06:09pm
sorry, couldn't help myself. it was just so...there. carry on.
JelloOwnsethBillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JelloOwnsethBillie
November 27th, 2006 at 07:08pm
wow...i really wish as i was as cool as you guys...
JelloOwnsethBillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JelloOwnsethBillie
November 27th, 2006 at 07:10pm
in YOU'RE honour
-KIM JONG-
JelloOwnsethBillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JelloOwnsethBillie
November 27th, 2006 at 07:10pm
hehe..."n00b" if only you knew...or do you...know theres NO way
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2006 at 07:53pm
dirtyhippie:
sorry, couldn't help myself. it was just so...there. carry on.

File Don't worry about them being rude and hateful anymore...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 28th, 2006 at 01:37pm
JelloOwnsethBillie:
hehe..."n00b" if only you knew...or do you...know theres NO way

Hai n00b.
Duggen isn't a word.
ktx.
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
December 3rd, 2006 at 02:30am
christie road:
Uncle Fester:
i am in south korea now thats why i made the topic...there is alot of hatred between the both koreas

if north korea invades south korea or vice versa, then world war three will start. china and russia will come in to help north korea, australia, america and briton and tiwan will help south korea,
The Korea's already had a war. And when they did have one, it did not become WW3

things are different now....the korean war was ages ago
Register