The Dirnt Family

AuthorMessage
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
October 31st, 2009 at 03:10pm
Is it sad that I just happy spazzed that she posted a Tweet directly at me?
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
October 31st, 2009 at 04:40pm
Last Of The Rebels:
Is it sad that I just happy spazzed that she posted a Tweet directly at me?

nah not sad.whats ur twitter link
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
October 31st, 2009 at 04:59pm
Willow
Geek
Willow
October 31st, 2009 at 06:59pm
Hey guys, I don’t think that’s really Britt on Twitter. I’m like 90% sure it isn’t. Here’s why:
1)No one with a shred of modesty labels themselves as a “fashionista”
2)She tweets from the web exclusively (what person with as much of a schedule as her has time to tweet from their laptop?)
3)Immediately after signing up for Twitter, she knew how to RT (it took me a long time to learn that one)
4)Her “friend”, Amelia/Ami, set up her Twitter account exactly when Britt did. This is probably part of the person behind the accounts way of making it seem real.
5)The pictures that she tweets could be taken anywhere. Why is she never in any of them?
6)Her profile pic is one that has been floating around the web. The real Britt would probably post a pic that she took with her iPhone or whatever that had not been floating around the web.
7)We don’t even know that it’s Myla on Facebook.
Until the band releases a statement that it’s really Britt, don’t get your hopes up. Now, I really do hope she sets a Twitter account up. But I’m just saying…
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 09:05pm
There's an official green day twitter... we know that.. it was confirmed on GDA.
Willow
Geek
Willow
October 31st, 2009 at 09:12pm
DaschundPup2007:
There's an official green day twitter... we know that.. it was confirmed on GDA.

yeah, i know there's a gd one.

i guess there's one quick way to find out if it's really britt is really on twit...ask her to post a pic of herself with a piece of paper with her twitter username written on it. that should be no problem since she's posting other pics on there that she has apparently taken with her camera phone.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 09:38pm
You don't know if she'd do that or not...
Willow
Geek
Willow
October 31st, 2009 at 09:40pm
DaschundPup2007:
You don't know if she'd do that or not...

an honest person with nothing to hide would.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 09:43pm
Well, who said she had the time to do that? She's probably busy with her son and Mike...
If you really want to know, ask her where Foxboro Hot Tubs are playing tonight..
Willow
Geek
Willow
October 31st, 2009 at 09:46pm
DaschundPup2007:
Well, who said she had the time to do that? She's probably busy with her son and Mike...
If you really want to know, ask her where Foxboro Hot Tubs are playing tonight..

yeah...i'll just jump on my g5 and i should be able to make it to the gig (sarcasm)

i'm just trying to point out that it might not be her because there are a lot of girls on here who are getting their hopes up and stuff and it's really not right for someone to be doing that to them unless they are indeed britt.

and if she's busy with her son and mike...how does she find time to post all those other pics on there?
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 09:47pm
Willow:

and if she's busy with her son and mike...how does she find time to post all those other pics on there?

That's my point exactly.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
November 1st, 2009 at 12:10am
Willow:
Hey guys, I don’t think that’s really Britt on Twitter. I’m like 90% sure it isn’t. Here’s why:
1)No one with a shred of modesty labels themselves as a “fashionista”
2)She tweets from the web exclusively (what person with as much of a schedule as her has time to tweet from their laptop?)
3)Immediately after signing up for Twitter, she knew how to RT (it took me a long time to learn that one)
4)Her “friend”, Amelia/Ami, set up her Twitter account exactly when Britt did. This is probably part of the person behind the accounts way of making it seem real.
5)The pictures that she tweets could be taken anywhere. Why is she never in any of them?
6)Her profile pic is one that has been floating around the web. The real Britt would probably post a pic that she took with her iPhone or whatever that had not been floating around the web.
7)We don’t even know that it’s Myla on Facebook.
Until the band releases a statement that it’s really Britt, don’t get your hopes up. Now, I really do hope she sets a Twitter account up. But I’m just saying…

Here's why she could be real (nothing against you, chica)

1) Hell, she has license to call herself a fashionista, she was in San Francisco's best dressed quite a few times, and maybe she's using it as a way of stating she loves fashion
2) When I Tweet from my phone it comes up as "web" too because I don't have a Twitter app on my phone, it registers it as a computer, therefore saying it's from the web, not a mobil device
3) She didn't start the RT thing until after a month of having Twitter, it could've taken her until then to understand it, like it did me. Or she knew people beforehand that taught her how
4) The Amelia person got a Twitter a month and a half after the Britt did. Britt got hers 9/14; Amelia on 10/22
5) If I was famous/married to a famous person I wouldn't be in the pictures all the time either. She's posted TWO pictures, that hardly constitutes as not having a life
6) Who knows if the real Britt would? If I was famous I sure as hell wouldn't. I'd post a paparazzi pic, and that photo came off of Myla's facebook. and that Britt had that profile picture two months ago, before anyone else had it
7) Really? We don't know it's her? WHo the hell would pretend to be Mike's sister? And all the family photos came from HER facebook. No one else would have access to them. That's why she's stopped adding fans.

I'm not trying to be like "OMGZZ IT'S BRITT" but it could be legit. If you are desperate, you can message her/@ her or whatever that is and get her to post a picture of her holding up a sign with britprit82 on it. But no one would Twitter RP as her, the Tweets are too... I really don't think some random person would do it, facebook? Yeah. MySpace? Yeah. Twitter? Ehhh. But there is no way to know for sure unless the guys mention it/ she holds up a sign/posts a video/or someone asks her. But I'm just stating why it COULD be legit.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 1st, 2009 at 12:41am
All good points. Both of you. Moving along. LoL.

I definitely agree with the posting from the web thing. I post from my home computer for my Twitter, and a couple times when I've borrowed either my friend's or my cousin's phone to update, it came up as web too.

What do you think they dressed Brixton up as for Halloween? OMG WHAT IF HE WAS A MOO COW? tehe
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
November 1st, 2009 at 12:42am
WHAT IF HE WAS A DINOSAUR!?!?!?! OR A PUMPKIN!!! I'D DIE
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 1st, 2009 at 12:44am
They dressed him up as a MiniMike. They applied scaled down versions of Mike's tattoos and gave him a blow up, plastic bass to carry around. tehe
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 1st, 2009 at 12:46am

Like this...lol

EDIT:
lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfao
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
November 1st, 2009 at 01:23am
ThisIsGreenDay:
They dressed him up as a MiniMike. They applied scaled down versions of Mike's tattoos and gave him a blow up, plastic bass to carry around. tehe
Wait, are you serious? How did you find this out? ARE THERE PICTURES?
TresFine
TresFine
November 1st, 2009 at 01:46am
well if your that worried about brits twitter just ask myla or something idk
TresFine
TresFine
November 1st, 2009 at 01:50am
DaschundPup2007:

which they post on it almost everyday now
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
November 1st, 2009 at 06:49am
Why in the hell would someone from Green Day's label confirm that's Britt's Twitter?! That makes no sense! It's nothing to do with Green Day.

If people get on at her being all "Are you really brittney?!" she's just going to stop posting or delete you. Seriously. There is a chance it's not her I suppose but jesus, what does it matter? Just leave her be.

As for posting from the web, well think about it - they have quite a few hours throughout the day where they're driving somewhere or stuck in a hotel/venue. It's not all hussle and bussle; there are boring, downtimes too.
Register