The Dirnt Family

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 26th, 2009 at 12:01pm
she's loving the see through tops lately tehe her hair looks lush.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 26th, 2009 at 05:19pm
Bailey.:
I love her. Very Happy
If you love her so much, why don't you marry her. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. Laughing
iloveweeds''
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iloveweeds''
November 30th, 2009 at 06:08am
You know, this fake Brittney from Myspace, seems to be someone from here. Just saw her added screenshots i posted on the previous page. Hate this posers! Stop stealing! Evil or Very Mad
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
November 30th, 2009 at 05:43pm
kate27:
You know, this fake Brittney from Myspace, seems to be someone from here. Just saw her added screenshots i posted on the previous page. Hate this posers! Stop stealing! Evil or Very Mad

Yeah.. you can tell it's a fake for sure.. We've brought it up on the boards before and no one's owned up to it.. unless it's you? lol.. j/k.. (I'm joking, seriously.)
madddie
Banned
madddie
November 30th, 2009 at 06:05pm
I get excited when she replys to me on Twitter, she always does tehe
Its weird to think that I am talking to someone who is in the same room at Mike lmfao
Willow
Geek
Willow
November 30th, 2009 at 08:22pm
madddie:
Its weird to think that I am talking to someone who is in the same room at Mike lmfao

or a delusional fan who's in the same room as a stuffed bear that they talk to and think is mike
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 1st, 2009 at 12:37am
Willow:
madddie:

or a delusional fan who's in the same room as a stuffed bear that they talk to and think is mike
lmfao
iloveweeds''
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iloveweeds''
December 1st, 2009 at 01:45am
No, really, I thought that only people like Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears have fake posers. Never thought someone would pretend to be a wife of a musician. just because of these posers we doubt Twitter Britt. weird world((((
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 1st, 2009 at 12:29pm
Willow:
madddie:

I really doubt that it isnt her. She says genuine things, and doesnt even mention Mike at all really.
Nothing about her twitter makes me think it isnt her.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
December 2nd, 2009 at 01:07am
I dunno, I still think it's her. She doesn't post pictures of Mike, Brix, or herself, which is something a mother/wife would do.
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 2nd, 2009 at 03:52am
Last Of The Rebels:
I dunno, I still think it's her. She doesn't post pictures of Mike, Brix, or herself, which is something a mother/wife would do.

She doenst even say say their names, I think she sort of wants to hind that its her so she doesnt get loads of fans finding out its her.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
December 2nd, 2009 at 07:23pm
Either it's her or someone out there is a really good actress..

Again, I'm really skeptical of this whole twitter thing and the myspace.. which I think we all know by now that it isn't her on Myspace..
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 3rd, 2009 at 12:34am
I don't like MySpace. I joined when it was cool, about five years ago. Then I was like "Gay." And this summer my 13 yr old cousin lent me her laptop so I could check my Facebook and she was like "Ew Facebook is for old people." And I was like "omgno I am not that old!"

Anywho...

Did anyone catch that adorable pic of Mike at that metrolog of Mike in a sombrero holding Brixton? tehe Sooooooo cute. Cassie
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
December 5th, 2009 at 03:40am
Willow:
madddie:

i think its her she posted on twitter no more pap pics in her inbox,a poser would take those pap pics and be posting them like crazy everywhere
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
December 5th, 2009 at 11:00pm
She seems nice who knows it might actually be her I tried to reply to her direct message but she's not following me so I couldn't =[
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
December 6th, 2009 at 04:15pm
awwwwwwwwwwwww

ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 6th, 2009 at 11:36pm
Deshabillage:
Hehe...he's wearing one of those binky clips so it doesn't get lost Baby ...my nephew had one of those. tehe
m_w_101
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
m_w_101
December 7th, 2009 at 04:58pm
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
December 7th, 2009 at 08:12pm
m_w_101:
Seriously, we all love the pictures and everything but if they aren't released by the Green Day guys, would you please stop posting them?
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days
iAmSoBeautiful :3

Blog
December 7th, 2009 at 08:21pm
Trillian.:
m_w_101:
Seriously, we all love the pictures and everything but if they aren't released by the Green Day guys, would you please stop posting them?

agreed. those are personal photos.
Register