The Dirnt Family

AuthorMessage
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
May 12th, 2010 at 06:37pm
xxnxx:
I think its funny have the younger of the fans talk in a different way to the older one's. It would be nice if people didnt swear so much theres no need of it. I think the older fans have more of an understanding on both ways on the releasing of photo's of their children and not liking it. My person view is that I think people that are close to Green day and their families are releasing the photo's, like all the one's of Emily's army when they were younger have been released and the recent one's of brixton. They can't be all putting them online or on their facebooks there must be people betraying their trust and posting the pictures. I think we're all interested in their personal lives and wonder certain things about their private lives and families. We can't stop those pictures being released it isn't in our power to plus we don't always know if they would be seen as private or not espically when they are at certain events. So can we stop all the swearing and just be careful with what we share. I think we've all been guilty of sharing pics or looking at pics of their families (sorry this is so long and i dont mean to make this sound like im having a go at anyone)

About 90 percent of the photos of Joey and of Emily's Army when they were younger are from Joey's old facebook account.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 12th, 2010 at 06:39pm
xxnxx:
I think its funny have the younger of the fans talk in a different way to the older one's. It would be nice if people didnt swear so much theres no need of it. I think the older fans have more of an understanding on both ways on the releasing of photo's of their children and not liking it. My person view is that I think people that are close to Green day and their families are releasing the photo's, like all the one's of Emily's army when they were younger have been released and the recent one's of brixton. They can't be all putting them online or on their facebooks there must be people betraying their trust and posting the pictures. I think we're all interested in their personal lives and wonder certain things about their private lives and families. We can't stop those pictures being released it isn't in our power to plus we don't always know if they would be seen as private or not espically when they are at certain events. So can we stop all the swearing and just be careful with what we share. I think we've all been guilty of sharing pics or looking at pics of their families (sorry this is so long and i dont mean to make this sound like im having a go at anyone)

I think it's half and half.. to be honest. I think people could very well be betraying the trust of the members of Green Day and fans do hack into their private accounts and take their personal pictures as their own.. and at certain points, Green Day has released pictures of their families to share, for instance, Mike and Brittney's wedding pictures and Billie and Adie's trip to New Orleans for Habitat for Humanity.

I am only asking a simple question, because it's obvious to me that the pictures that are being posted via fotolog or whatever it is, aren't or weren't meant to be released professionally. It looks as if they were taken by a fan from a trust betraying close friend of Green Day's or the fan took them off their private accounts or whatever themselves. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that I'm not.

And as for the swearing, people will use profanity if they please. I know you may not be a fan of it and do not appreciate reading the profanity used by some users, but you can't really control that. Everyone has a right to speak in the way that they please.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 12th, 2010 at 06:40pm
achin' to be:
xxnxx:

About 90 percent of the photos of Joey and of Emily's Army when they were younger are from Joey's old facebook account.

That right there says it all.
GDxMCR
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GDxMCR
May 12th, 2010 at 11:30pm
Estelle's birthday is Dec. 20th
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
May 13th, 2010 at 10:58am
This is my quick stance on it.

People hack, people will always hack. Why? Because in every fandom, you will have those few people that are batshit insane and think if they have more pictures of the family, they'll be closer to them. Same way with the Avenged Sevenfold fandom. It's fucked up and stupid, to be quite honest.

I don't have a problem with pictures of Adrienne or Brittney being posted, as long as it's not a demeaning picture like, them drunk and falling over someone, etc. The wedding pictures of Mike and Brittney, sure, I would absolutely love to see them untagged but at the same time, I don't like how they're posted because it was a very intimate and special day between the couple. Wedding photos, and photos of the kids is crossing the line. People are hacking into Stella's facebook to get a picture of her with her friends. Why? I honest to God want to know the reason behind hacking her, Joey, Jakob, and Ramona or however the hell they get these pictures. It's really unsettling. Girlfriends, I understand kind of, but kids... no. They're never in the spotlight and shouldn't be.

I dunno, I just woke up to this and it's a little unnerving. Oh, and I swear like a sailor, sorry if it offends anyone?
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
May 13th, 2010 at 01:23pm
Most of the pictures of Brittney and Mike's wedding are offically release apart from a few and there is a chance that they may have been paid for the release of those pictures so in a way they can't really protect their wedding photos from fans and that (Im not saying unoffical ones are right though). Like Billie and Adrienne release pictures of their wedding, the only one that managed to keep theirs froming being released was Tre and lisea/claudia. I agree with the "fandom" statement to an extent but pictures are being released and i don't think we could ever stop it. I think we're all a little guilty of looking at pictures of their familes that are not offically released. I just hope that fans would respect the family enough not to hack into their accounts (If hacking is going on) theres a difference to finding pictures and stealing them because hacking would be seen as stealing. Also i think some Green day fans should quit adding their family members on facebook/myspace, there's some on here that has Myla added on facebook and i think thats wrong unless you actually know them personally but also i think family memebers and friends of the band should be a little bit more carefull accepting people online espically when they are posting pictures of their children. sorry its long again and i don't want to sound like im having a go at anyone im just saying how i feel on the topic
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2010 at 03:19pm
xxnxx:
Most of the pictures of Brittney and Mike's wedding are offically release apart from a few and there is a chance that they may have been paid for the release of those pictures so in a way they can't really protect their wedding photos from fans and that (Im not saying unoffical ones are right though). Like Billie and Adrienne release pictures of their wedding, the only one that managed to keep theirs froming being released was Tre and lisea/claudia. I agree with the "fandom" statement to an extent but pictures are being released and i don't think we could ever stop it. I think we're all a little guilty of looking at pictures of their familes that are not offically released. I just hope that fans would respect the family enough not to hack into their accounts (If hacking is going on) theres a difference to finding pictures and stealing them because hacking would be seen as stealing. Also i think some Green day fans should quit adding their family members on facebook/myspace, there's some on here that has Myla added on facebook and i think thats wrong unless you actually know them personally but also i think family memebers and friends of the band should be a little bit more carefull accepting people online espically when they are posting pictures of their children. sorry its long again and i don't want to sound like im having a go at anyone im just saying how i feel on the topic

Again, we can't control any of that.. and there is definite hacking going on...
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2010 at 03:21pm
Last Of The Rebels:
This is my quick stance on it.

People hack, people will always hack. Why? Because in every fandom, you will have those few people that are batshit insane and think if they have more pictures of the family, they'll be closer to them. Same way with the Avenged Sevenfold fandom. It's fucked up and stupid, to be quite honest.

I don't have a problem with pictures of Adrienne or Brittney being posted, as long as it's not a demeaning picture like, them drunk and falling over someone, etc. The wedding pictures of Mike and Brittney, sure, I would absolutely love to see them untagged but at the same time, I don't like how they're posted because it was a very intimate and special day between the couple. Wedding photos, and photos of the kids is crossing the line. People are hacking into Stella's facebook to get a picture of her with her friends. Why? I honest to God want to know the reason behind hacking her, Joey, Jakob, and Ramona or however the hell they get these pictures. It's really unsettling. Girlfriends, I understand kind of, but kids... no. They're never in the spotlight and shouldn't be.

I dunno, I just woke up to this and it's a little unnerving. Oh, and I swear like a sailor, sorry if it offends anyone?

I couldn't agree more.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
May 13th, 2010 at 04:33pm
xxnxx:

There's a difference between professional wedding pictures, and family taken ones. The family ones were the ones that Mike and Brittney have issues being released, as well as all of the other personal pictures that have been posted. No one is being paid to get the pictures, no one is being paid to post them it's ALL hacking/stealing from family members' facebooks. It sucks, really, that people can't upload pictures of their nephews or nieces without someone going apeshit and posting the picture on fotolog or wherever else. But I do agree that family members should be more careful of who they add. Myla, Cade (Brittney's brother), and probably more add some fans and it's weird. But my honest opinion on that is, if a family member is dumb enough to add a fan, someone they don't know, then they shouldn't bitch when their pictures get out because THEY were the ones who knew the risk in adding someone.

Either way, it's still fucked up.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2010 at 04:38pm
The biggest thing that bugs me about this whole picture hacking thing is that people have the nerve to post them on fotolog and make them look like their own.. it's so sad and so disrespectful..

You really can't pin this solely on the family members, because it's really not their faults. I mean, most of us have facebook nowadays and our family is on facebook too. So we post pictures and tag people who are in them and we gush and comment on them like mad, but when someone takes them as their own, that pisses me off. It's not right and it's not fair. But what can we do to control it? Board up our houses and throw away our cameras? No. There is risk in putting the pictures up on line and I'm sure they know that.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
May 13th, 2010 at 05:01pm
DaschundPup2007:
The biggest thing that bugs me about this whole picture hacking thing is that people have the nerve to post them on fotolog and make them look like their own.. it's so sad and so disrespectful..

You really can't pin this solely on the family members, because it's really not their faults. I mean, most of us have facebook nowadays and our family is on facebook too. So we post pictures and tag people who are in them and we gush and comment on them like mad, but when someone takes them as their own, that pisses me off. It's not right and it's not fair. But what can we do to control it? Board up our houses and throw away our cameras? No. There is risk in putting the pictures up on line and I'm sure they know that.

No I agree with you there. I just mean, the family member that puts it up shouldn't complain because they knew the risk from putting the picture up in the first place. And yeah, it's hella disrespectful that the people tag them and claim them as theirs.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2010 at 05:11pm
I know, seriously, there is no reason to complain after you post your pictures on the internet. You're basically showing your life to the world... some people are okay with that, and others, not so much.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
May 13th, 2010 at 05:40pm
i agree i think this topic should come to an end lol!, so what did you think of brittneys outfit at the American idiot opening night (just trying to change the subject lol)?
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
May 13th, 2010 at 08:23pm
There actually IS a way we can 'control' it and that's by, you know, not continuing to post them. You see a photo on a fotolog or something, you leave it there. If you re-post that photo on forums you're just adding to the problem.
iloveweeds''
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iloveweeds''
May 18th, 2010 at 10:22pm
;'
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 19th, 2010 at 04:26am
awwwww she's so fabulous! OMGyes
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
May 19th, 2010 at 04:35am
gdl:
Guys, let's get back to the officially published photos)

Where was this taken too? did it say on the website?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 19th, 2010 at 05:54pm
it's from a boutique opening, april 09 Smile
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 25th, 2010 at 01:11pm

Mike and Brittney's way of sharing beer XD
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 25th, 2010 at 02:52pm
cabot gal:

Mike and Brittney's way of sharing beer XD

Tre's expression in the background... Shocked lmfao...

He obviously wasn't expecting that!

They seem to have a wild side..
Register