Slappy199572
May 1st, 2010 at 04:36pm
ammm...ok...hahaha i just gonna say that was hard! hahaha
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
May 4th, 2010 at 11:23pm
Creepy personal photos obviously stolen from FB accounts or whatever, and dolled up.

Though, Mike's hair did look mighty fine there. That was smexy Pop Disaster Mike hair right thurr. Roxanne
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
May 5th, 2010 at 08:08am
FER SURE. Roxanne

also this is what i have to say about creepy stalker photos,
"WE DIDNT COME HERE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT!"
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
May 5th, 2010 at 09:27am
It's not really "creepy stalker photos" as it is "creepy stalkers taking personal photos w/o expressed permission to post elsewhere."
Slappy199572
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Slappy199572
May 5th, 2010 at 11:11am
¬¬ haha ok
Bailey.
Bailey.
May 6th, 2010 at 03:26am
well its their choice putting personal pics on the internet so..
Bailey.
Bailey.
May 6th, 2010 at 03:26am
double post fuck
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 6th, 2010 at 05:03am
Would you like it if someeone hacked into your facebook and spread your pictures around the Internet?
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
May 6th, 2010 at 12:09pm
I wouldn't care if it was just me, but if it was my kid(s), that I would have a problem with.
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
May 7th, 2010 at 03:38am
You've got a tiny bit of an argument if it's just Mike and Brittney because at least they're adults and they released pictures of their wedding. But spreading private photos of their children is pretty bad. I assume I'm right in thinking he's never really publicised his family, so you haven't really got a leg to stand on with that.
GDxMCR
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GDxMCR
May 7th, 2010 at 03:39pm
http://www.fotolog.com/of_misery/21566710
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2010 at 04:06pm
Um... anyone else a bit suspicious of those pics?
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2010 at 04:08pm
IscoredWaddle'sgoals:
You've got a tiny bit of an argument if it's just Mike and Brittney because at least they're adults and they released pictures of their wedding. But spreading private photos of their children is pretty bad. I assume I'm right in thinking he's never really publicised his family, so you haven't really got a leg to stand on with that.

I think their private photobuckets, myspaces etc. is being hacked.. you can clearly tell when you're looking at the pictures that they were taken by Mike and his family, not a professional photographer.
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2010 at 10:47am
True

but the term "private facebook/photobucket/whatever" is an oxymoron. Nothing is private on the internet. Not saying yeah go aheah and hack into but everyone knows that's the risk you take when you upload on these sites. That's why I don't use them at all
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
May 8th, 2010 at 12:44pm
I think it works both ways. They need to be careful about what they put out, but just because it's on the Internet, doesn't mean it's an open invite to post them elsewhere without permission.
Slappy199572
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Slappy199572
May 11th, 2010 at 08:19pm
amm i think i`m not the "only" person that post that pictures! i just share with fans because i dont wanna be a Mother Fucker!
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2010 at 08:46pm
Slappy199572:
amm i think i`m not the "only" person that post that pictures! i just share with fans because i dont wanna be a Mother Fucker!

Well, I guess the question is where do you all get them from?

Blog
May 12th, 2010 at 10:50am
no kidding fucking stalker... no efffence.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
May 12th, 2010 at 06:28pm
I think its funny have the younger of the fans talk in a different way to the older one's. It would be nice if people didnt swear so much theres no need of it. I think the older fans have more of an understanding on both ways on the releasing of photo's of their children and not liking it. My person view is that I think people that are close to Green day and their families are releasing the photo's, like all the one's of Emily's army when they were younger have been released and the recent one's of brixton. They can't be all putting them online or on their facebooks there must be people betraying their trust and posting the pictures. I think we're all interested in their personal lives and wonder certain things about their private lives and families. We can't stop those pictures being released it isn't in our power to plus we don't always know if they would be seen as private or not espically when they are at certain events. So can we stop all the swearing and just be careful with what we share. I think we've all been guilty of sharing pics or looking at pics of their families (sorry this is so long and i dont mean to make this sound like im having a go at anyone)
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 12th, 2010 at 06:33pm
no one close to the band is betraying their trust, people are hacking facebooks to get the pictures, so it's not even a matter of the family and friends adding them.
Register