AuthorMessage
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
July 21st, 2007 at 11:11pm
JackSaySNO:
Mack The Knife:
greendayjunkie:
[http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/applejuicejunkie2/Billie%20Joe%205/4c13b664fe2.jpg

OMG at first I thought thats some... molesting thing O_o
wtF OMGLMAOBBQ?

(c) STELLA PICTURES xD

HAha molesting thing....
and what does ANYof that mean...?

pls wutt?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 20th, 2009 at 10:33pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
I vote for locking this thread and start posting more in "The Dirnt Family" thread here instead, just like there's a Billie Joe's Family thread, you know? Who's with me?

Clap

i'm with you!
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 20th, 2009 at 10:45pm
Very Happy

Okay, let's commence rededicating this thread...

*breaks champagne bottle against ship's hull*

*creates a hole*

Shifty

Woops.

*sticks a piece of chewing gum in hole*

This should work.

Retard

*ship sails off...*

*...then sinks half a mile out*

Shocked

Uh...woops. Heh, heh. So, um...how about that Dirnt Family? A bunch of good lookin' people, huh?

*tries to ignore the ship's passengers flailing in the water for help*
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 12:46pm

In early 2004 musician Mike Dirnt was dining at the chic Japanese restaurant Sushi Roki in L.A. Little did he know that hostess, Brittney Cade, would later become his wife. They were friends for a year and a half before Dirnt mustered up the courage to ask her out for dinner.

During a backpacking trip through Europe in October 2007, the couple spent some time in Venice. While chomping on pizza, drinking Bellinis and watching the gondoloas go by, Mike suddenly got nervous," recalls Cade. He pulled out the ring- a rose gold band inscribed with "I'm Forever Yours" in French- and asked her to be his wife. And thanks to a video camera rigged onto a nearby dock, he got the whole thing on tape.

from here
SorryMa
King For A Couple Of Days
SorryMa

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 01:23pm
Boobmeister:

In early 2004 musician Mike Dirnt was dining at the chic Japanese restaurant Sushi Roki in L.A. Little did he know that hostess, Brittney Cade, would later become his wife. They were friends for a year and a half before Dirnt mustered up the courage to ask her out for dinner.

During a backpacking trip through Europe in October 2007, the couple spent some time in Venice. While chomping on pizza, drinking Bellinis and watching the gondoloas go by, Mike suddenly got nervous," recalls Cade. He pulled out the ring- a rose gold band inscribed with "I'm Forever Yours" in French- and asked her to be his wife. And thanks to a video camera rigged onto a nearby dock, he got the whole thing on tape.

from here

OMGyes
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 23rd, 2009 at 01:25pm
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 23rd, 2009 at 01:27pm
the knot makes me laugh Laughing
and i LOVE these
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 23rd, 2009 at 02:16pm
^ Custom Napkins! OMGyes XD
Bailey.
Bailey.
August 23rd, 2009 at 02:54pm
Omg so cute!
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 23rd, 2009 at 07:21pm
Boobmeister:

from here

OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes

That may very well be the most amazing omgenducing thing I have ever read.
Ever.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
August 24th, 2009 at 01:21am
My heart just flew in my throat. Oh my God that's so... .alksdjflksdjfklsdjfkljsdf. <3
I just melted inside.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 24th, 2009 at 01:43am
I love that Mike got all nervous....and had the entire thing videotaped.

He's such a loveable goober that way.

Hug's Mike.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 24th, 2009 at 11:21am
Seriously, I now have all these images of Mike sitting in his room talking to himself trying to work up the courage to ask her out like kids do in middle school. Smile
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
August 24th, 2009 at 11:45am
I bet he called her and hung up once or twice before he finally asked her out. Of went to walk up to her, ran a hand through his hair and turned around before making himself go up to her<3
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 24th, 2009 at 11:47am
i bet he went to the restaurant a thousand times and became a regular tehe
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
Jackass
IscoredWaddle'sgoals
August 24th, 2009 at 12:42pm
She must have thought he really loved sushi tehe
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
August 24th, 2009 at 01:34pm
Boobmeister:

from here

And a year later Brixton was born, that must have been crazy gettting engaged and then pregnant within a couple of months. Its kool how they put the wedding together in 45days too bet they really wanted to be married before all the craziness of 21st century breakdown
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 25th, 2009 at 12:13pm
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
August 25th, 2009 at 12:31pm
AWW OMGyes

oof to be Britt. *dreams*