SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
November 24th, 2006 at 10:15pm
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
^^^^Nice. Lucky...Haha If I lived Down There, I'd Take You But I Can't So....Sad

I'm Not Allowed To See Them Febuary 2nd Cause Its In "Toronto" omgno It Sucks Butt....I Really Want To Go!

Sad aww I sorry.

Shifty maybe you can hitchike there and then go on tour with them and then I'll join you in NY and then we'll go back to Pittsburgh with them and J2 can come with us and we can all be one big fucked-up family Laughing
o_o lmfao
We Should Do That o_o That'd Be Insanly Awesome. lmfao lmfao Us And Our Crazy Dreams. Rolling Eyes Laughing

they're only dreams if you don't go through with it and hitchhike to the show to join them lmfao
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 24th, 2006 at 11:02pm
69 DAYS.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2006 at 06:30am
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
^^^^Nice. Lucky...Haha If I lived Down There, I'd Take You But I Can't So....Sad

I'm Not Allowed To See Them Febuary 2nd Cause Its In "Toronto" omgno It Sucks Butt....I Really Want To Go!

Sad aww I sorry.

Shifty maybe you can hitchike there and then go on tour with them and then I'll join you in NY and then we'll go back to Pittsburgh with them and J2 can come with us and we can all be one big fucked-up family Laughing
o_o lmfao
We Should Do That o_o That'd Be Insanly Awesome. lmfao lmfao Us And Our Crazy Dreams. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Yeah, but they're A-F dreams, so they're rad Cool
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 25th, 2006 at 11:34am
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

Sad aww I sorry.

o_o lmfao
SO True. Cool

And I Should Try And Do That lmfao My Parents Might Kill Me, But It's All To See Anti-Flag Very Happy And Nina lol Laughing
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2006 at 11:44am
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

Sad aww I sorry.

o_o lmfao
SO True. Cool

And I Should Try And Do That lmfao My Parents Might Kill Me, But It's All To See Anti-Flag Very Happy And Nina lol Laughing
Yeah Laughing I'd do anything to see them Shifty
SWIS
SWIS
November 25th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

Sad aww I sorry.

o_o lmfao
SO True. Cool

lol we'll tell them to stop by and pick you all up too Wink
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 25th, 2006 at 12:28pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

Sad aww I sorry.

o_o lmfao
SO True. Cool

Trust Me, Your Not The Only One Shifty

And I Downloaded Emo Sux, And For Some Strange Reason, I Can't Stop Laughing At It Every Time I Hear It. lmfao lmfao

"But What About Punk Rock?
What About Punk Rock? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

I'm Boreded....Yeah.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:30pm
lmfao Well, I Just Got Off The Phone With My Uncle. He Asked Me What I Wanted For Christmas Razz I Told Him:
"Well, If You Can Catch Him, I Want Chris #2"
He Pauses, "You Mean The Dude That You Met At Warped Tour?...The Skinny One With The Freaky Hairdo?"
lmfao lmfao He Says That I Wish Rolling Eyes But He's Gonna Try And Catch Him For Me Very Happy Laughing
But Then I Told Him I Want Tixx To See Them In Febuary.....I Hope He'll Take Me Smile Very Happy
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:33pm
XXAshXX:
lmfao Well, I Just Got Off The Phone With My Uncle. He Asked Me What I Wanted For Christmas Razz I Told Him:
"Well, If You Can Catch Him, I Want Chris #2"
He Pauses, "You Mean The Dude That You Met At Warped Tour?...The Skinny One With The Freaky Hairdo?"
lmfao lmfao He Says That I Wish Rolling Eyes But He's Gonna Try And Catch Him For Me Very Happy Laughing
But Then I Told Him I Want Tixx To See Them In Febuary.....I Hope He'll Take Me Smile Very Happy

DUDE. My uncle is taking me. XD

My uncle takes my and my brother to any concert we want lmfao
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:35pm
DUDE Thats Insane Very Happy

My Uncle Is Into Almost All The Bands I'm Into So I'm Hoping He'll Take Me.
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:39pm
XXAshXX:
DUDE Thats Insane Very Happy

My Uncle Is Into Almost All The Bands I'm Into So I'm Hoping He'll Take Me.

Rofl. My uncle is the one who introduced me to Anti-Flag. And he loves billy talent just as much as I do lmfao And we're talking about a 48 year old man here lmfao
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:44pm
rofl Nice Cool

I'm Introducing My Uncle to Anti-Flag...He Likes Billy Talent And LOVES Rise Against, So I Hope He'll Like Anti-Flag As Well And Take Me To The Concert lmfao

My Uncle Introduced Me To Most Of The Bands I Listen To Now, Like Rancid, The Offspring And Many Other Bands. My Uncles Like 39 Though.
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
November 25th, 2006 at 03:48pm
XXAshXX:
rofl Nice Cool

I'm Introducing My Uncle to Anti-Flag...He Likes Billy Talent And LOVES Rise Against, So I Hope He'll Like Anti-Flag As Well And Take Me To The Concert lmfao

My Uncle Introduced Me To Most Of The Bands I Listen To Now, Like Rancid, The Offspring And Many Other Bands. My Uncles Like 39 Though.

Lucky every one in my family hates music I listen to
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:51pm
XXAshXX:
rofl Nice Cool

Same. XD Great thing is, he's not really my uncle. My moms friend since she was young XD

Oh, and it's 69 days. Cool I checked out the ACC seating, and I don't have that bad of seats. I'm still really depressed that GA sold out in 4 hours.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 25th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Nice. I Hope There's Still Good Seats Left. And It Sucks Ass GA Sold Out In 4 Hours. I Really Wanted To See Them Up Close Too Sad

so he's sorta like Your uncle, But Not? Roflol Thats Awesome.

My Parents Hate What I Listen To. If My Uncle Wasn't My Uncle He'd Be My Brother (lmfao Did That Make Sence) We Are So Close My Uncle And I...Were Like Best Friends.
Sucks That My Parents Don't Really Like Him. Sad
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
November 25th, 2006 at 04:13pm
XXAshXX:
Nice. I Hope There's Still Good Seats Left. And It Sucks Ass GA Sold Out In 4 Hours. I Really Wanted To See Them Up Close Too Sad

My Parents Hate What I Listen To. If My Uncle Wasn't My Uncle He'd Be My Brother (lmfao Did That Make Sence) We Are So Close My Uncle And I...Were Like Best Friends.

Cool about the uncel thing
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 25th, 2006 at 04:26pm
A7X_Synyster_Gates_Lover:
XXAshXX:

Yeah Our Uncles Are Pretty Insane Too cool

Now My Mom Is Being A Bitch And Saying Im Not Allowed To Go...Even If My Uncle Takes Me Sad I'm Going To Go To That Concert, Even If It Kills Me Smile
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
November 25th, 2006 at 04:36pm
XXAshXX:
A7X_Synyster_Gates_Lover:
XXAshXX:

Yeah Our Uncles Are Pretty Insane Too cool

Now My Mom Is Being A Bitch And Saying Im Not Allowed To Go...Even If My Uncle Takes Me Sad I'm Going To Go To That Concert, Even If It Kills Me Smile
How mean Sad you should go anyway.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
November 25th, 2006 at 04:59pm
ahh war sucks let's party tour is not coming here -_-" must drove down to seattle...damn, no liscence -_-" must tell someone to drive me...
SWIS
SWIS
November 25th, 2006 at 05:00pm
okay plan for AF concert:
1. beg parents for tickets for Christmas
2. Tell them they MUST take me because they already got tickets
3. Go to concert
4. Sneak onto tour bus while Anti-Flag's not looking
5. Go on tour with the band
6. Stop by and pick up fellow AFCers
7. go back to Pittsburgh
8. Move in with them
9. Live happily ever after Very Happy

Edit: 2 1/2: Tell parents they MUST drive me to go pick up Ash before the concert
Very Happy
Register