Bring Me The Horizon.

AuthorMessage
Nail the Casket[OnceMore]
Geek
December 18th, 2006 at 07:20pm
Are an awesome band from Yorkshire. They formed in 2004 & have since released an:
EP entitled This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For
and their debut album Count Your Blessings.
MySpace
Offcial Site.
Info
xoxo
Nattie
Geek
December 18th, 2006 at 08:46pm
No one knows them?
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
December 18th, 2006 at 08:55pm
Oh yes, I know them.
They are good!
Geek
December 18th, 2006 at 09:04pm
Yay =]]]
I AM GODZILLA
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I AM GODZILLA

Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 12:15am
FUCK YESS
†Gothic_zAi†
Geek
†Gothic_zAi†
December 19th, 2006 at 12:25am
they kick ass
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 05:29am
Yes I know them. I also happen to know that they're one of the worst bands around at the moment. Over rated, over hyped and just generally shite. They're unoriginal and while a lot of bands make up for a lack of originality with decent tunes, they don't; their music is about as fun to listen to as getting your toenails pulled out by a giant squid whilst having acid poured down your ears by Margaret Thatcher. Whatsmore, they're the most arrogant fuckers in music at the moment and just generally act like arseholes. I read in Kerrang! that they did an in-store signing recently and demanded more and more store credit and that they wanted £100 the next time they did it. They're really nasty to their fans - usually just ignoring them. I wouldn't mind if they had large-scale success and did this, like Oasis, but they haven't... and they never will. They want to be as big as Metallica, but they will never get any bigger than Oli Sykes' fringe the way they're going. And just to hammer the final nail into the metaphorical coffin, some of them used to be chavs. Utter. Fucking. Posers.

That is all I will say on the matter. [/rant]
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 19th, 2006 at 05:52am
409 Coffeemaker:
Yes I know them. I also happen to know that they're one of the worst bands around at the moment. Over rated, over hyped and just generally shite. They're unoriginal and while a lot of bands make up for a lack of originality with decent tunes, they don't; their music is about as fun to listen to as getting your toenails pulled out by a giant squid whilst having acid poured down your ears by Margaret Thatcher. Whatsmore, they're the most arrogant fuckers in music at the moment and just generally act like arseholes. I read in Kerrang! that they did an in-store signing recently and demanded more and more store credit and that they wanted £100 the next time they did it. They're really nasty to their fans - usually just ignoring them. I wouldn't mind if they had large-scale success and did this, like Oasis, but they haven't... and they never will. They want to be as big as Metallica, but they will never get any bigger than Oli Sykes' fringe the way they're going. And just to hammer the final nail into the metaphorical coffin, some of them used to be chavs. Utter. Fucking. Posers.

You know, everyone has a right to an opinion, but please, don't do that, k? I know nothing and do not care about this band, but I'm sure their fans wouldn't be to happy to read something like that...There's a big difference between "I don't like them, I think they're not original" and a huge rant just to show all your spite. So, please, do pay attention to rule #7 and the feelings of people other than yourself.
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
King For A Couple Of Days
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
December 19th, 2006 at 10:52am
I love BMTH.. gutted that I couldnt see them when they played near me! Noone would go with me..
The albums kickass! Just need to buy the EP

=]
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
December 19th, 2006 at 11:24am
Putting it politely, they're not my cup of tea.
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
December 19th, 2006 at 11:44am
409 Coffeemaker:

Cough. I agree with you completely. Cough.
But Oli Skyes' fringe is pretty big Cheese
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 11:55am
Faith:
You know, everyone has a right to an opinion, but please, don't do that, k? I know nothing and do not care about this band, but I'm sure their fans wouldn't be to happy to read something like that...There's a big difference between "I don't like them, I think they're not original" and a huge rant just to show all your spite. So, please, do pay attention to rule #7 and the feelings of people other than yourself.

Sowwie. My bad Shifty I just got carried away lolz
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 12:03pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I strongly dislike this band.

My mate's friend beat the shit out of Oli Sykes when they played a bar in Burnley like 2 years ago. True Story.
I actually had to stand through half an hour of that kid prancing around on stage in a pair of green shorts too. Plus, the drummer walked past a huge crowd of people and nobody even noticed. Then again, everyone looks the same at a bmth concert. Even the band.

Anyway to save myself getting carried away I stop here.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 19th, 2006 at 12:47pm
Bloodraine:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I strongly dislike this band.

My mate's friend beat the shit out of Oli Sykes when they played a bar in Burnley like 2 years ago. True Story.
I actually had to stand through half an hour of that kid prancing around on stage in a pair of green shorts too. Plus, the drummer walked past a huge crowd of people and nobody even noticed. Then again, everyone looks the same at a bmth concert. Even the band.

Anyway to save myself getting carried away I stop here.

I think I still have one life left at a rant...

Sykes thinks he is fit as.
He is not.

That is all.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 20th, 2006 at 11:28am
They're lame. Bland metalcore with grunted vocals? Yay. Not. I can see someone liking them, but if they're your favourite band I do feel quite sorry for you. Go buy some Killswitch.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 05:14pm
Watched them at Download (with the lads from The Zico Chain next to me Very Happy )

We werent' impressed, at all.
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
December 22nd, 2006 at 08:15am
409 Coffeemaker:

I agree with you completely. I read the interview and they are just so arrogant it's unbelievable. But I didn't know they used to be chavs but I guess with a band like this, it should be expected
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 22nd, 2006 at 08:16am
XxDemolition LoversxX:
409 Coffeemaker:

I agree with you completely. I read the interview and they are just so arrogant it's unbelievable. But I didn't know they used to be chavs but I guess with a band like this, it should be expected

They sound like ex-chavs.
They're probably just in it for the money.
Long live Limewire!
Betanynin
Geek
Betanynin
December 22nd, 2006 at 08:33am
I do not want to listen to them.

From what iv'e heard, there shit.

My friend knows someone who grabbed the lead singers crotch when she met him and he smiled at her 0_o

Creepy huh?
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 22nd, 2006 at 01:00pm
Betanynin:
I do not want to listen to them.

From what iv'e heard, there shit.

My friend knows someone who grabbed the lead singers crotch when she met him and he smiled at her 0_o

Creepy huh?

It's because he is an egotistical bastard, from what I've read.
Register