SHOW: Supernatural

AuthorMessage
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
April 7th, 2007 at 09:39pm
Hahahaha omg did you see his boob twitch in that episode?! It was hilarious! lmfao lmfao lmfao
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
April 7th, 2007 at 09:55pm
yeah-but i was too busy staring with my mouth open the first time i watched it. Everytime after that i noticed it...

I've noticed alot of things re-watching the episodes-such as Jensen saying "Jared check this out" in a scene instead of Sam when they were comparing the pictures in "Provenance"(Merchant family creepy painting with the girl that slashes people's throats.)
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
April 7th, 2007 at 10:21pm
Oh man, I never noticed that. I feel silly now. Laughing
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
April 7th, 2007 at 10:23pm
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda:
Oh man, I never noticed that. I feel silly now. Laughing

Dude, don't because i didn't realize it either-i read it on some random SN trivia thing...and then went to go check if it was true (it is) Laughing Cool
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 18th, 2008 at 06:31pm
I can't wait for SN to come back! Hopefully the rumors that Katie Cassidy is not coming back are true and Ruby gets a new "meatsuit". Yeah, sorry, I didn't know how else to say that I already made a SN thread...
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
July 20th, 2008 at 03:40pm
One of my first season discs (with a few of the best episodes being Asylum, Home and Scarecrow) got jacked up by mom mom's DVD player, fully jagged it up omgno

i nearly cried when it happened i swear. Inconsolable >_<
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 20th, 2008 at 07:38pm
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
One of my first season discs (with a few of the best episodes being Asylum, Home and Scarecrow) got jacked up by mom mom's DVD player, fully jagged it up omgno

Oh no!!! That is one of the best discs! That sucks omgno
I would cry too Sad
supernaturalfreak21
Jackass
supernaturalfreak21
July 21st, 2008 at 09:33am
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:

You know, the disc your talking about..screwed up for me too..it is the only disc that won't play on my playstaion 2, all the others will except for that one..weird?
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
July 21st, 2008 at 03:30pm
supernaturalfreak21:
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:

You know, the disc your talking about..screwed up for me too..it is the only disc that won't play on my playstaion 2, all the others will except for that one..weird?

Cursed disc Surprised

My PS2 meeses me about with random discs too, it riles me up so Surprised

It wont let me play the ifnal disc of series 2 either Finger
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
July 21st, 2008 at 03:32pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:

Oh no!!! That is one of the best discs! That sucks omgno
I would cry too Sad

gutted still omgno

i'm tryihng to think up an alternative to regaining acces to that disc that doesnt involve spending money on the whole series again Surprised

i wouldnt imagine you could randomly buy one legit disc anywhere either >_<
supernaturalfreak21
Jackass
supernaturalfreak21
July 23rd, 2008 at 02:57pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
yeah-but i was too busy staring with my mouth open the first time i watched it. Everytime after that i noticed it...

I've noticed alot of things re-watching the episodes-such as Jensen saying "Jared check this out" in a scene instead of Sam when they were comparing the pictures in "Provenance"(Merchant family creepy painting with the girl that slashes people's throats.)

I went back to that episode to hear jensen say it, but I din't catch it, i was at the right scene and everything, but I and my subtitles caught "Sam, check this out" he did say sam a little weird though...
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 23rd, 2008 at 04:42pm
supernaturalfreak21:
TragicCaseofMyReality:

I went back to that episode to hear jensen say it, but I din't catch it, i was at the right scene and everything, but I and my subtitles caught "Sam, check this out" he did say sam a little weird though...

hmm...I'll go check again but If I don't comment again for another 45 minutes, just assume I watched the whole thing...lmao.
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 23rd, 2008 at 04:50pm
Well, It still sounded like Jared to me...
*shrugs*
supernaturalfreak21
Jackass
supernaturalfreak21
July 25th, 2008 at 04:42pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
*shrugs*

huh..oh well. I also heard that "apprently" you can see sam breathing while he is dead. It's in the episode "All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2" after Sam gets stab by Jake [i am soo glad he died] but while is is laying and Dean is watching him you can see he takes breaths.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
July 26th, 2008 at 01:02pm
Oh gosh i've missed loads D:
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 29th, 2008 at 05:56pm
supernaturalfreak21:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
*shrugs*

huh..oh well. I also heard that "apprently" you can see sam breathing while he is dead. It's in the episode "All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2" after Sam gets stab by Jake [i am soo glad he died] but while is is laying and Dean is watching him you can see he takes breaths.

I know! Freaking Jake Evil or Very Mad If Jake hadn't of done that then Sam wouldn't of died and Dean wouldn't be in Hell or where ever he is... That scene was the first one where Sam freaked me out-you could really see some of the Dark Side come out. And that scene from AHBL2 was Brutal, I don't know about you but I was hysterically bawling my eyes out and when Dean went to the crossroads demon I got pissed. I even threw a pillow across the room and cursed Kripke (but then took it back because Kripke is a genius, even if he did KILL Sammy and make Dean sell his soul Evil or Very Mad
(Huh, that's weird. There is a Jacob and a Sam in Twilight-I just realized the coincidence...)
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 30th, 2008 at 05:08pm
Harry Potter!:
omg I wish I had never come into this thread now.
i'm only up to season 2 omgno

it's a really amazing show even if it is lame and predictable.

oh no! I'm sorry!! I hate being a spoiler Embarassed
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
August 1st, 2008 at 02:05pm
Harry Potter!:
omg I wish I had never come into this thread now.
i'm only up to season 2 omgno

it's a really amazing show even if it is lame and predictable.

ikr lmfao My friends introduced me to it over our free periods so i've seen most of series one and a bit of series two.. And the last few episodes in series three.

Luckily I found the "watch Supernatural online" website so i'm slowly catching up.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
August 7th, 2008 at 06:23am
Omg ikr Molly

Me and the girls who introduced it to me are gonna have a Supernatural night lmfao
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
August 9th, 2008 at 04:01pm
Peardrops:
Omg ikr Molly

Me and the girls who introduced it to me are gonna have a Supernatural night lmfao

Supernatural night/ days are the best Cool

Endless nachos and dips and confectionaries with drinks and hotness all up on the tv screen Cool

not thats a night/ day in Cool

My and my niece and friends do the Supernatural rounds, all good Too cool
Register