Nickelback

AuthorMessage
BillieJoezGurl
King For A Couple Of Days
BillieJoezGurl
May 12th, 2007 at 10:25am

Nickelback is a Canadian rock band formed in Hanna, Alberta, in 1995 by Chad Kroeger, Mike Kroeger and Ryan Vikedal. Their hit single "How You Remind Me" from their third album, Silver Side Up reached the top on the Canadian Singles Chart and the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time, making them the third Canadian band to accomplish this, the first being The Guess Who with "American Woman", the second being Bachman-Turner Overdrive with "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet".[1]
Since their smash hit "How You Remind Me" in 2001, the band enjoyed major commercial (although not critical) success. Nickelback sold over 14 million albums in the United States and over 1.7 million in Canada, their worldwide album sales totaled almost 25 million.[citation needed]
The band has won nine Juno Awards, an American Music Award, an MTV Video Music Award for Best Video from a Film (Hero), and a World Music Award for World's Best-Selling Rock Artist. The band was also nominated for seven Grammy Awards, four American Music Awards and twelve Juno Awards. On December 4, 2006, Nickelback won three Billboard Music Awards out of five nominations.
Nickelback's latest release, All the Right Reasons has already sold over 5.3 million albums in the United States and over 7 million albums worldwide. A year and a half after its release, it still regularly appears in the top 20 of the Billboard 200.
NHL goalie Cam Ward, wore a goalie mask that has a Nickelback theme featuring the band members playing, and NHL goalie Jamie McLennan wears a mask that features the album artwork from Silver Side Up.
Nickleback's cover of Elton John's song "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" featuring Kid Rock can be heard every Saturday night during the intro of Hockey Night in Canada.
The band is currently in the pre-production stages of the recording of a new full-length album, which is tentatively due for release in late 2007/early 2008.[2]

-- Wikipedia

http://www.nickelback.com/

http://www.myspace.com/nickelback

Post stuff about NickleBack here!
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
May 12th, 2007 at 10:44am
It's Nickelback Coffee

And yeah I like to listen to them every now and then. Animals is an amazing song <3
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
May 12th, 2007 at 11:50am
IF YOU WANT THIS TO STAY OPEN, YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO ADD SOME STUFF ABOUT THEM, LINKS, PICTURES, ECT.

PERSONALLY I HATE NICKELBACK. THEIR MUSIC KINDA SOUNDS LIKE THE STUFF YOU HEAR AT KOHL'S WHILE YOU'RE BUYING A SHIRT FOR YOUR DAD.
AND THE LEAD SINGER LOOKS LIKE A RAT. NOT THAT THAT'S IMPORTANT. Shifty
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 12th, 2007 at 12:36pm
I like Hero. Shifty
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 12th, 2007 at 01:22pm
well I like Far Away...Savin' Me and If everyone cared and don't forget photograph...I post some vids later...
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 12th, 2007 at 01:26pm

asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 12th, 2007 at 08:28pm

Nickelback is a Canadian rock band formed in Hanna, Alberta, in 1995 by Chad Kroeger, Mike Kroeger and Ryan Vikedal. Their hit single "How You Remind Me" from their third album, Silver Side Up reached the top on the Canadian Singles Chart and the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time, making them the third Canadian band to accomplish this, the first being The Guess Who with "American Woman", the second being Bachman-Turner Overdrive with "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet".[1]
Since their smash hit "How You Remind Me" in 2001, the band enjoyed major commercial (although not critical) success. Nickelback sold over 14 million albums in the United States and over 1.7 million in Canada, their worldwide album sales totaled almost 25 million.[citation needed]
The band has won nine Juno Awards, an American Music Award, an MTV Video Music Award for Best Video from a Film (Hero), and a World Music Award for World's Best-Selling Rock Artist. The band was also nominated for seven Grammy Awards, four American Music Awards and twelve Juno Awards. On December 4, 2006, Nickelback won three Billboard Music Awards out of five nominations.
Nickelback's latest release, All the Right Reasons has already sold over 5.3 million albums in the United States and over 7 million albums worldwide. A year and a half after its release, it still regularly appears in the top 20 of the Billboard 200.
NHL goalie Cam Ward, wore a goalie mask that has a Nickelback theme featuring the band members playing, and NHL goalie Jamie McLennan wears a mask that features the album artwork from Silver Side Up.
Nickleback's cover of Elton John's song "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" featuring Kid Rock can be heard every Saturday night during the intro of Hockey Night in Canada.
The band is currently in the pre-production stages of the recording of a new full-length album, which is tentatively due for release in late 2007/early 2008.[2]

-- Wikipedia

http://www.nickelback.com/

http://www.myspace.com/nickelback
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 12th, 2007 at 10:08pm
ninja bev.:
IF YOU WANT THIS TO STAY OPEN, YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO ADD SOME STUFF ABOUT THEM, LINKS, PICTURES, ECT.

PERSONALLY I HATE NICKELBACK. THEIR MUSIC KINDA SOUNDS LIKE THE STUFF YOU HEAR AT KOHL'S WHILE YOU'RE BUYING A SHIRT FOR YOUR DAD.
AND THE LEAD SINGER LOOKS LIKE A RAT. NOT THAT THAT'S IMPORTANT. Shifty
OMG I LOVE YOU lmfao Five I always compare stuff to Kohl's music. tehe
chump
chump
May 13th, 2007 at 12:18pm
katie's not grey:
[info]
thank you. i edited it Wink
Jessica The Beat.
Geek
Jessica The Beat.
May 13th, 2007 at 05:01pm
Ehn.
I saw them live. And paid a good amount of money for it, but they're not that special.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
May 13th, 2007 at 05:20pm
I secretly listen to a couple songs. Shifty
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 10:37pm
My mum is fan. lmfao
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 11:35pm
Grenade Jumper:
My mum is fan. lmfao

Mine too. lmfao
BlackFairy878
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BlackFairy878
May 14th, 2007 at 01:59pm
they're pretty famous in romania but i dont like them..i mean i have nothing against them
Lint
Geek
Lint
May 14th, 2007 at 09:28pm
One of the worst bands I've ever heard in my life. I don't understand why so many people like them.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 09:50pm
Lint:
One of the worst bands I've ever heard in my life. I don't understand why so many people like them.

Their songs sound the same.

People like familiarity.
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 17th, 2007 at 07:52pm
at least GreenDay has talked about them...and if you don't like them why look at this thread or even post?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
May 17th, 2007 at 09:43pm
BillieJoezGurl:
at least GreenDay has talked about them...and if you don't like them why look at this thread or even post?

Smile Green Day is also 2 words.

And people have given constructive criticism.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 17th, 2007 at 10:28pm
i love them.
chad is a very good song writer.
though, photographs and savin' me are/where extremely over played.
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 18th, 2007 at 11:03pm
Ballroom Blitz:
i love them.
chad is a very good song writer.
though, photographs and savin' me are/where extremely over played.
chad is pretty hot......I love his voice.........
Register