Billie Joe's Clothes

AuthorMessage
Heavy Sky
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Heavy Sky
June 12th, 2007 at 01:18pm
hello im just i 12 year old obsessive i dont like complicated things my brain isnt big enough to fit in green day AND anything else just let me be
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 12th, 2007 at 02:00pm
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:
hello im just i 12 year old obsessive i dont like complicated things my brain isnt big enough to fit in green day AND anything else just let me be

Yeah, it doesn't take anything away from the fact that this thread is about Billie's clothes, not random pics, thats what TPDC is for.

By the way, the lyric quote in your sig? As well as being annoying, it is wrong.
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
June 15th, 2007 at 01:45am
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:
Beat Up Car:
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:
http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/n/6/armstrongbj.jpg

EeEEk O_o OmG!!!!!!!

As much as I love DUI BIllie, this thread is about BJ's attire, post random pics in TPDC Mr. Green

ill post random pics where i like thanx
No, I think you don't want to, unless you want to get banned for spamming. Not trying to be rude but you need to stay ON TOPIC you can post random pictures of BJ in the TPDC This way you don't get banned and everyones happy. Now back to BJs clothes. His SOCKS are what are fucking awesome
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2007 at 11:17am
Yes. I want socks like those.

I wonder if he really has been wearing the same pants since the eleventh grade.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 15th, 2007 at 11:52am
Lmao @ your ava! XD
Billie_Joe_35
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie_Joe_35
June 16th, 2007 at 12:18am
I LOVE pretty much......EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
sprite269
Jackass
sprite269
June 16th, 2007 at 03:36pm

love it! black leather and green tie! Drool
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
June 16th, 2007 at 04:25pm
I love his clothes!

spesh his big shoes lmao!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2007 at 08:42pm
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:

No, you wont. Very Happy thnx

Temporary ban
You can get banned for:

#9 Posting off-topic comments

Read me ~~
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 01:04pm
I also fancy his 'Stupid' shirt.

Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 18th, 2007 at 02:49pm
The quote in your sig is inaccurate. Cassie
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
June 18th, 2007 at 05:21pm
bjtp Cassie:
The quote in your sig is inaccurate. Cassie

........You're inaccurate

Retard
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
June 19th, 2007 at 01:52am
x_Tasha_x:
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:
Beat Up Car:
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:
http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/n/6/armstrongbj.jpg

EeEEk O_o OmG!!!!!!!

As much as I love DUI BIllie, this thread is about BJ's attire, post random pics in TPDC Mr. Green

No, I think you don't want to, unless you want to get banned for spamming. Not trying to be rude but you need to stay ON TOPIC you can post random pictures of BJ in the TPDC This way you don't get banned and everyones happy. Now back to BJs clothes. His SOCKS are what are fucking awesome

those are some BIG HEELS....he must hate being short.....it's okay billie....we like you the way you are! Very Happy
Heavy Sky
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Heavy Sky
June 19th, 2007 at 04:32am
Beat Up Car:
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:

Yeah, it doesn't take anything away from the fact that this thread is about Billie's clothes, not random pics, thats what TPDC is for.

By the way, the lyric quote in your sig? As well as being annoying, it is wrong.

why does everyon hate me i might as well leave cus no one has been friendly yet and im only 12 stop it its not fair i dont want to get banned my life is just average so why am i picked on so just stop getting your knickers in a twist i just wish someone would say 'hey nevermind!' or 'you sound cool!' and ive never done anything to UPSET anyone so whats the problem?

Sad Sad and im sorry if i do upset you if you want ill go but i love gd and this site so youd have to live with yourself that you drove a 12 year old girl off there favourite site Sad Sad
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
June 19th, 2007 at 06:05am
^ She just meant to say that it's pretty annoying that you TyPeD iT lIkE tHiS (seriously I don't get how people take so much effort to do that)

and that you typed it wrong because it's

For crying out loud she screamed unto me
A free for all, fuck 'em all, you are your own sight

and she tried to keep you from getting banned because if you post random pics in specific threads that is considered spamming and if you do that too much you will get driven of your favorite site by a mod Con
Heavy Sky
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Heavy Sky
June 19th, 2007 at 07:49am
now even now i cant get someonbe to be nice and p.s thats what i put anyway so dont correct me if im rite
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 19th, 2007 at 10:07am
*breathes* I wasn't being nasty I was trying to be helpful by pointing out to you that you need to post specific pics in specific threads, if you wanna post random pics please post it in the thread labeled TPDC.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2007 at 02:15pm
X-I-Am-WhAtSerNaMe-X:
now even now i cant get someonbe to be nice and p.s thats what i put anyway so dont correct me if im rite
No one is being nice because you're breaking the site rules and spamming. Off topic comments kill the discussion in a thread. Now, final warning, don't spam. If what you're going to say doesn't relate to Billie's clothes; then don't post it in here.
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
June 19th, 2007 at 05:11pm
We all know Green Day just put out a John Lennon song..and John Lennon was all about giving peace a chance (just give peace a chance) So do it for John

ANYWAY
i like Billie Joes outfit when hes doing King For a Day (leather thong Drool )
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
June 19th, 2007 at 05:14pm
XD

I like Billie's trousers. They pwn.
Register