Green Day tattoos

AuthorMessage
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
December 19th, 2008 at 02:44am
there's like maybe one green day tattoo I'd get because I think it's kinda clever since that's how I imagined it when I heard the lyrics but I wont tell you what it is...you'll just have to wait and see it =P so yea hopefully I'll get it after I get my first 2 non green day related tattoos...5 months and 13 days till I'm 18 xD
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
December 25th, 2008 at 03:18pm
I want the little Warning dude on the side of my right calf.
I dunno why there, exactly...I've just always sorta pictured it like that.
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
May 17th, 2009 at 12:57pm
I have a good friend who I write to in PA and I met her because of Green Day. In our writing, we found out that our favorite GD lyrics are complementary.

Mine is "To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy"
and hers is "to run to run away to find what you believe"

So we're going to get "matching" tattoos with the lyrics wrapped into a heart. I'm getting mine hopefully within the month on my lower side and then she'll get hers in the same place to match.

I think it's a double whammy...symbolizing my LOVE for this band no matter what and one of my best friend who I love and can only hope to meet face to face one day...
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 17th, 2009 at 01:08pm
Portrait of Tré on my arse Hand
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 17th, 2009 at 01:11pm
I want this spiffy'd up a bit though.

Smile
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 17th, 2009 at 01:16pm
^ Oooo I like the first one o.o
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 17th, 2009 at 01:18pm
I love Castaway <3
xD
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
May 18th, 2009 at 12:05am
Once I get money I'm getting an armband... 21 guns with "Lay down your arms" underneath. I also kind of want the heart grenade even though it's incredibly cliché. Razz
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
May 18th, 2009 at 12:08am
Boobmeister:
I'm kinda tempted to get the Coming Clean cartoon somewhere but idk if it'd look good on skin Coolio

I've seen pictures of people with it, it looks good. I'll try to find one for you. Smile
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
May 18th, 2009 at 09:03am
In_Ruins:
Once I get money I'm getting an armband... 21 guns with "Lay down your arms" underneath. I also kind of want the heart grenade even though it's incredibly cliché. Razz

I just want the lyrics to 21 Guns tattooed all over Mr. Green haha.

I LOVE them.

And I have a tattoo that says 'There's a love in all our souls' (from The Gold Song by Boucing Souls) and I feel like they'd be... complimentary.
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
May 18th, 2009 at 09:07am
Jello Biafra.:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:
Dude, just cause a tattoo artist is tattooing a 14 year old so what. his decision and i dont look 14, i've been told i look 16 Shocked Confused Cool

Telling a tattooist you are of age is wrong. Does it not mean anything to you that by you lying, that person could lose their job? Their license? And finding someone willing to do the job is even worse. They probably wouldn't even have a license and god only knows what kind of equipment they would use. I think the fact that this doesn't bother you proves that you are too young to be even think about doing something so final.

There is really no need to rush into these things.

I agree.
I doubt she even knows how they sterilize stuff properly in a tattoo shop. File

Are you saying im stupid? Evil or Very Mad Yes i do actually, and my mother is all up for letting me get one along with half my family appart from my Grandfather and Uncle. So up yours. Blah Smiley Smiley Smiley yes that may look a tad immature. but yeah..[/quote]
...she isn't calling you stupid wtf all she's saying is that 14 isn't a good age to get tattooed[/quote]

And it isn't. I got my first tattoo at 16 - three tiny stars on my back - and I hate them now. I wish they were bigger, I wish they weren't in a straight line... my advice is to wait. Your skin isn't going anywhere, you've got all the time in the world.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 18th, 2009 at 11:04am
If you've still got some growing to do id wait :/

If i grow anymore i wont be able to walk through doors normally xD
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
May 18th, 2009 at 03:42pm
Alessandra_:
In_Ruins:

I just want the lyrics to 21 Guns tattooed all over Mr. Green haha.

I LOVE them.

And I have a tattoo that says 'There's a love in all our souls' (from The Gold Song by Boucing Souls) and I feel like they'd be... complimentary.

Haha, good deal. I've got 2 others planned, but I want the 21 Guns one first. I just need money first, but nobody is hiring because of the stupid economy. <_< But I'll get pics up as soon as I get it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 18th, 2009 at 03:49pm
As far as lyric tattoos go, 21st Century Breakdown probably has the most tattooable phrases ever. Cheese They're such pretty lyrics and easily connected to. I can't wait to see the gorgeous things people come up with.
dramamine;
dramamine;

Mibba Blog
May 19th, 2009 at 05:00am
I'm going to get a Green Day tattoo when I'm older but nothing big. Just something small on my wrist. A symbol or lyrics, I've no idea yet. ^.^
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 19th, 2009 at 06:09am
Con

Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 19th, 2009 at 06:36am
Kurtni:
As far as lyric tattoos go, 21st Century Breakdown probably has the most tattooable phrases ever. Cheese They're such pretty lyrics and easily connected to. I can't wait to see the gorgeous things people come up with.

I'm gunna get I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND on my forehead.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 19th, 2009 at 06:40am
lmfao I'm getting 'Like a dog that's been sodomized' across my lower back! lmfao Tramp stamps ftw!!
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
May 19th, 2009 at 07:14am
Jay Tee:
Kurtni:

I'm gunna get I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND on my forehead.

lmfao

I agree with Kurtni, definitely some lovely tattoo-able phrases. I thought of something earlier when I was listening but it's gone now, haha. I'll post again if/when I remember.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 19th, 2009 at 09:47am
Padackles:
lmfao I'm getting 'Like a dog that's been sodomized' across my lower back! lmfao Tramp stamps ftw!!
lmfao i havent heard that one! We call it slag tag round here xD
Register