News about the new album!

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 17th, 2009 at 05:55pm
the media are going to hype it up loads any way to get interest in the album

idg why people get pissed over people giving their ~opinions~ in music anyway. it's free speech dude, you don't have to agree with it.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
February 17th, 2009 at 06:00pm
Doris The Spider:
I'm worried about "Christian's Inferno". I'm Catholic and go to church ever weekend, so I know I'm going to find this song offending. Why did they have to write a song about religion? Politics is one thing, but religion gets too personal.

Billie has already said that he knows not everyone will agree with that song, but I don't see why they can't write about it. Plus it's blindly following religion - not just religion itself - that they have a problem with.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 18th, 2009 at 12:44pm
For all I know I'm wrong and they are right, but that doesn't mean that they should bash what I believe. I don't criticize the fact that they don't believe in religion. They can believe whatever they want. I'm not going to hate them for it or tell them they are wrong. So, why do it to me?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 18th, 2009 at 12:51pm
Doris The Spider:
For all I know I'm wrong and they are right, but that doesn't mean that they should bash what I believe. I don't criticize the fact that they don't believe in religion. They can believe whatever they want. I'm not going to hate them for it or tell them they are wrong. So, why do it to me?
they're not hating you for it or telling you you're wrong. They're just stating their opinion on religion and how it doesn't work FOR THEM.

just cause it doesn't work for them doesn't mean it can't work for you.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 18th, 2009 at 07:58pm
Boobmeister:
Doris The Spider:
they're not hating you for it or telling you you're wrong. They're just stating their opinion on religion and how it doesn't work FOR THEM.

just cause it doesn't work for them doesn't mean it can't work for you.
Good point. But I'm not so worried anymore because someone on youtube said something to me today that is worse than anything that Green Day could ever say.
St. Dude
St. Dude
February 18th, 2009 at 10:23pm
new 21st Century Breakdown clip OMGyes[/url]
i can't stop listening to it
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 18th, 2009 at 10:35pm
IT IS ON MOTHERFUCKING REPEAT, BABY Cassie
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2009 at 05:00am
Don't post links to it on GSB. We could get in trouble for it. It's not meant to be on the interwebs..
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
February 20th, 2009 at 08:00am
I'm so shattered they didn't name the album "Jesus Christ Supermarket" Sad
My life will never be complete till they name one of their albums that. lol
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 20th, 2009 at 10:29am
That would be pretty awesome. I don't konw why. Very Happy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2009 at 02:18pm
Doris The Spider:
I'm worried about "Christian's Inferno". I'm Catholic and go to church ever weekend, so I know I'm going to find this song offending. Why did they have to write a song about religion? Politics is one thing, but religion gets too personal.

Why would that be offensive? Just because their opinion is different from yours is no reason to be offended. I'm not religious, but that doesn't mean religious people's opinions "offend" me. Coolio Tolerance ftw!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 20th, 2009 at 02:35pm
Kurtni:
Doris The Spider:

Why would that be offensive? Just because their opinion is different from yours is no reason to be offended. I'm not religious, but that doesn't mean religious people's opinions "offend" me. Coolio Tolerance ftw!

I think it's more about them saying that believing in God and going to church and stuff is stupid. It's not stupid to me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2009 at 05:38pm
Doris The Spider:
Kurtni:
Doris The Spider:

I think it's more about them saying that believing in God and going to church and stuff is stupid. It's not stupid to me.

How do you know they're saying that?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 20th, 2009 at 07:54pm
Kurtni:
Doris The Spider:
Kurtni:
Doris The Spider:

How do you know they're saying that?

I don't and I won't know until it comes out. That's why I'm not trying to worry about it anymore. But they did call Jesus a crackhead. :/ Not cool.
cabrito
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cabrito
February 24th, 2009 at 11:20am
i can´t wait for this albun..........oh god i´m listen the " 21century braekdown" and i´m so excited......hahahahaha......plesss come in 15th may
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
February 25th, 2009 at 07:04pm
79 days guys Psycho
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 25th, 2009 at 10:12pm
slappy j: