asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
March 25th, 2009 at 03:28pm
slappy j:
asthenia.:
slappy j:
I don't know if that's for sure or not, but the email I got when I pre-ordered it said the street-date, or time of arrival to my house would be may 15th.
So I just decided to count down the days from there.

But that's a Friday. CDs are released on Tuesdays in the US. Coolio
I still think it'll be the 19th.

O___O
Does it really matter what days CD's are let out?
Fine, make it the 19th, I'm still counting down to the 15th. File

I take back what I said Coolio
xD
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
March 25th, 2009 at 04:21pm
asthenia.:
slappy j:
asthenia.:
slappy j:
I don't know if that's for sure or not, but the email I got when I pre-ordered it said the street-date, or time of arrival to my house would be may 15th.
So I just decided to count down the days from there.

But that's a Friday. CDs are released on Tuesdays in the US. Coolio
I still think it'll be the 19th.

O___O
Does it really matter what days CD's are let out?
Fine, make it the 19th, I'm still counting down to the 15th. File

I take back what I said Coolio
xD

O__O
That was magical xD
I read it and I almost pee'd my pants.

And then I called my mom and screamed into her ear D:
I think she's mad at me now :[
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
March 26th, 2009 at 03:32pm
Reprise Records will release Green Day's long-awaited eighth studio album, entitled 21st Century Breakdown, on Friday, May 15th, 2009. The album is the best-selling trio's first studio album since 2004's two-time Grammy Award-winning punk-rock opera American Idiot, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard chart, spawned five hit singles, and went on to sell more than 12 million copies worldwide.

Oh yeah. Cool
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
March 26th, 2009 at 06:23pm
^ so stoked.
i had a feeling mid may. i will be counting down the days forsure. tehe
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
March 26th, 2009 at 06:31pm
dunno if i can post twice after but..

03-26 - MTV, VH1 AND THE N TO EXCLUSIVELY PREMIERE VIDEO

MTV and VH1 will be the exclusive on-air and online outlets globally for the premiere of Green Day’s newest video, “Know Your Enemy.” The video will air exclusively on MTV, VH1, The N, Palladia, MTV Networks’ high-definition music channel, MTV2, MTV Hits, MTV.com, VH1.com as well as on MTV and VH1's international channels on Friday, April 24th at 8pm (international premiere times to be announced locally), making it the first global cross-channel video premiere for MTV and VH1 networks. ”Know Your Enemy” will be the first video from the rock trio’s eagerly awaited new album, 21st Century Breakdown, which will be released worldwide on Friday, May 15, 2009.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
March 27th, 2009 at 04:50am
Creepers.:
dunno if i can post twice after but..

03-26 - MTV, VH1 AND THE N TO EXCLUSIVELY PREMIERE VIDEO

MTV and VH1 will be the exclusive on-air and online outlets globally for the premiere of Green Day’s newest video, “Know Your Enemy.” The video will air exclusively on MTV, VH1, The N, Palladia, MTV Networks’ high-definition music channel, MTV2, MTV Hits, MTV.com, VH1.com as well as on MTV and VH1's international channels on Friday, April 24th at 8pm (international premiere times to be announced locally), making it the first global cross-channel video premiere for MTV and VH1 networks. ”Know Your Enemy” will be the first video from the rock trio’s eagerly awaited new album, 21st Century Breakdown, which will be released worldwide on Friday, May 15, 2009.
OMGyes
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
March 27th, 2009 at 03:16pm
Exciting!!! ^-^
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
March 27th, 2009 at 08:09pm
totally the best news ehh. Ah
i can't wait to catch a sneak peak of the album.. in a way.
i wonder what this song sounds like. i have a feeling theres alot of acoustic on this album for some odd reason. Con
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 28th, 2009 at 01:58am
Wasn't there a 50-odd second leak somewhere at one point?? I thought I remembered hearing it and it sounded really good. The band's sound has changed, that's a fact...well, more like matured. That's the right word for it. Like, you could still tell it was Green Day, but definitely a more matured sound, which is always a plus with any band.
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
March 28th, 2009 at 12:03pm
yeah, theres like the begining of the song 21st Century Breakdown on greenday.com.
it sounds lovely so far. Mr. Green
and yeah, i totally agree with you.
and i think the reason for that is the way the music is today in this generation. punk bands, rock, ect usually go a little soft now a days, don't you find?.
i also heard billie won't be playing guitar on the touring for 21st Century Breakdown, Sad and that the album is more pop & religion based like or something.
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
March 28th, 2009 at 12:33pm
Creepers.:
yeah, theres like the begining of the song 21st Century Breakdown on greenday.com.
it sounds lovely so far. Mr. Green
and yeah, i totally agree with you.
and i think the reason for that is the way the music is today in this generation. punk bands, rock, ect usually go a little soft now a days, don't you find?.
i also heard billie won't be playing guitar on the touring for 21st Century Breakdown, Sad and that the album is more pop & religion based like or something.
The only religious aspects of it are the thoughts of the guys and their own opinions on religion.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 28th, 2009 at 02:48pm
^^I'm not too fond of Billie ditching the guitar on this tour. Idk, it's just...idk.

I see how he's gonna rile up the crowd and everything, but he did that just fine on the last tour. Hell, in my honest opinion I think that Billie didn't do enough guitar work on the last tour, but that's just me. I think they should just play music and enjoy it, not worrying what the crowd will like. Billie Joe records playing the music, he should play it on tour. I'm still confused as fuck about Jason White never getting band recognition (press photos and everything) unless it's on tour or in the acknowledgements...yet he plays with them all the time!

But that's just a rant, the tour's probably gonna rule regardless....=/
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
March 29th, 2009 at 08:00pm
I completely agree with you.
maybe the album doesn't have much guitar but mikes..
but they still got a new tour guitarist, so billie could, play still. i'm guessing he just chooses not to for the reasons you've stated.
i'm gonna miss billie and a guitar. Sad
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
March 29th, 2009 at 08:06pm
They never said he wasn't going to play at all, I mean he'd better be the one playing Longview and older songs. File
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
March 29th, 2009 at 11:26pm
I don't think Billie's going to be playing any less guitar than he did on the last tour. I mean, if you watch Bullet in a Bible, there were a bunch of songs (like Hitchin' a Ride or King for a Day) where he didn't play guitar at all. For them, he was interacting with the crowd and being more of a frontman than a guitarist. I think, in that sense, it will be very much the same for this tour.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
March 30th, 2009 at 12:35pm
asthenia.:
I don't think Billie's going to be playing any less guitar than he did on the last tour. I mean, if you watch Bullet in a Bible, there were a bunch of songs (like Hitchin' a Ride or King for a Day) where he didn't play guitar at all. For them, he was interacting with the crowd and being more of a frontman than a guitarist. I think, in that sense, it will be very much the same for this tour.

Exactly!
AliLynn
Geek
AliLynn
March 30th, 2009 at 02:50pm
I hope that will be the case for this tour
St. Dude
St. Dude
April 1st, 2009 at 01:54pm
asthenia.:
he played guitar during Hitchin' a Ride on BIAB

the songs he doesn't play guitar on tour is Are We The Waiting, St. Jimmy, and Jaded

i hope he does the same for the next tour
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
April 2nd, 2009 at 12:24am
^Yeah, me too, but they said that he was going to be playing LESS guitar.

Why else would they bring in an extra guitarist? o_0
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
April 2nd, 2009 at 05:36pm
Ohay special edition. File
"Green Day released the artwork for the special edition of 21st Century Breakdown (only sold at GreenDay.com beginning tomorrow).."
Register