Outdoor Arena Dates!

AuthorMessage
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 10th, 2009 at 09:33am
hey guys,

mads thats rubbish your not feeling too good! always the same tho when you go home you always feel abit better eh?
Im at home trying to do some uni work but the same old story, murder, she wrote comes on and i cant concentrait! Very Happy

Ali nice work on the car! I bet your loving it! where are you workin? East? I dont think i knw what that is? Docs are so worth the money, dear as but they are so so so worth it.

I'm goin to do some christmas shopping tommorow hopefully to get the rest of it, Very Happy
I dunno what to get my mum, it's a pain in the neck i want to get her something good but stuck! she saw a bag she liked and she would go crazy if i got her it coz it was like £100 but im not sure if she would use it, she did say it was lovely! hmph! stuck-orama! Very Happy
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 09:41am
The lace thing sounds loooovely, they are really nice Smile I think it would look really good on you!

So you're a big green tea fan then ey? lmfao

Ahh Lou, I always try and do work but get distracted by you guys Shocked haha

My mum asked me to get her iTunes vouchers haha, well she wanted a sequin jacket, but I said no (because i'm getting one).. so she got herself one
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
December 10th, 2009 at 09:43am
lmfao Murder, She Wrote?!

I'm having Facebook chats with my amazing friend in Costa Rica - he's awesome. We met in 2005 when I was in Panama (my Mum is from Panama in Central America - exotic!) after I saw him walking around our hotel in band t-shirts and pink converse lmfao

We ended up speaking in the computer room place where we were both on Myspace haha, and we've been friends ever since Mr. Green

I'm working at Acceleris today, East is only on Saturdays now Mr. Green it's a clothes shop - east.co.uk!

Ahhh I've wrapped all of my presents except for one - one's gone missing! And the sorting office near me isn't open now so I can't call and ask. BAH!

These DMs better be worth it lmfao they better last my entire LIFE.
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 10th, 2009 at 09:44am
ha ha ha! you guys could be twins Very Happy

I know im the same and this subject is major boring so it's so easy to get distracted even by stupid shit like on line banking! Very Happy snoooooze!!!
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
December 10th, 2009 at 09:44am
My Mum wants a sequin jacket too Shocked

Hmmm. I'll try on the lace thing tonight and take pictures. I'm worried you'll be able to see my pudge through it! lmfao
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
December 10th, 2009 at 09:45am
Yeah, but online banking is addictive. I check every hour or so to see if they've made a banking error and given me millions - in which case, I'll withdraw it and feign ignorance Shocked
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 10th, 2009 at 09:52am
ha ha yeah un fortunately for me they have never ever made any misteaks like that lol! I wish!
yeah I love muder, she wrote. how know one has never fingerd her as the murder I'll never know.
Your DMs will last you a life time I have ones that i got for my 17th and there still in such good nick that they still give my heels blisters! hard wearing! Very Happy

I love christams shopping, I make it into such an event! cracking!

Very Happy
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 09:53am
lmfao I have online banking on my iphone.. I can check in seconds Cool
This guy with pink Converse you speak of sounds cool!!
I wrapped all the presents I have so far.. yeah all 3 of them!! Laughing

Ali, seriously, what pudge?! Shocked
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 09:55am
Tre-LouLou-Cool:
yeah I love muder, she wrote. how know one has never fingerd her

Errrr Lou?! lmfao lmfao
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 10th, 2009 at 09:56am
me to! ive bought about 4 so not much more and my bro and me have halfed in for my grandas and nana's and he was buying them and he is such a lazy F*cker he got them gift wrapped! ha ha ha ha ha ha! nice one Paul!!

so he's sending them to our house Very Happy my job has been minimal in these cases.

I can't wait to see my little cousin jack's face when he opens his cons!
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 10th, 2009 at 09:57am
madddie:
Tre-LouLou-Cool:
yeah I love muder, she wrote. how know one has never fingerd her

Errrr Lou?! lmfao lmfao

awww dude! you missed out the part that dosnt make that sound so wrong! How she has never been accused!! as a murderer I'll never know!

cheeky!
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 10:05am
Awww hes gonna love them!! Its such a cool present!!

Hahah sorry, had a bit of a immature moment then tehe
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
December 10th, 2009 at 10:07am
GAH WORK BUSY AHHHH.

I'm having a nervous breakdown. Back soon!
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 10:10am
HAhaha ok Ali... WORK!
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 10th, 2009 at 10:11am
oh Ali I feel your pain, i have to get ready for work soon! Nightmare!

lol thats ok mads, when I was typing it I kinda had the same thought! Very Happy could have worded that a bit better I think Very Happy

aww I hope he likes them, he's only 7 but loves to look good, vain or what? Very Happy and they are Tré Cool red, Ive hinted for a new red pair for crimbo but not sure if it has fallen on deaf ears! Sad
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
December 10th, 2009 at 10:29am
A bit better now.

lmfao

Still having a breakdown though. GAH! Will explain soon...

Are the Cons baby ones?
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 10th, 2009 at 10:34am
well he's seven so there a size 13! ahh id take a picture but ive wrapped them already, no doubt I'll take a million pictures on christmas day tho Very Happy

ahh ok due no worries
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 10:39am
I remember when I was little and my parents used to dress me up in girly dress's, glittery tights and dm's lmfao
I had like 4 pairs at the age of 5
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
December 10th, 2009 at 10:47am
That's SO cute!

My DMs have just been shipped ahhhhhh! I'll have them tomorrow, pictures of COURSE.

I'm going insane at work lmfao

I'm doing a tender document - DON'T ASK. Gah!

I love baby Chucks Mr. Green
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 10:51am
I need some DM's I grew out of mine like 2 years ago and never got round to getting new ones, their so expensive, I just cant justify it!

Baby Chucks are totallly cute!
Register