UK Outdoor Arena Dates - 16th, 19th & 21st June 2010

AuthorMessage
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
February 22nd, 2010 at 03:01pm
eeeeeeep!
i'm so relieved!
today, i found out that my exams finish the day before Green Day.
sorry just needed to share! : D
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 22nd, 2010 at 06:26pm
Is someone bringing a laptop? Pray

lol I'll def need to borrow it to upload pics and stuff because my memory card on one of my cameras only holds 100 pics and I'm a pic whore when it's comes to concerts so I know I'll have to get them off there so I can take pics of all the touristy stuff lol
madddie
Banned
madddie
February 22nd, 2010 at 07:26pm
You should buy a few memory cards!! They are dirt cheap! I don't think i'll risk taking my MacBook Neutral
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 22nd, 2010 at 07:27pm
I might have to it seems lol I'm supposed to get a Flip cam for my birthday and with those you can directly upload from them I know on Youtube but I think you can on Facebook too

Yea I understand,Macbooks aren't cheap lol
madddie
Banned
madddie
February 22nd, 2010 at 07:41pm
I have a video camera like that, its a sony one.. this one http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dph-mobile-hd-snap-camera/mhs-pm1

Its really good!!!
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
February 23rd, 2010 at 03:28pm
ahhh i need to start making my outfit ! I've allready got the geta sandals, (black lacquer base with a red "velvety"/felt like top. and ive decided for a mostly black with white lace kimono style gothic lolita dress.
Smile
London 19th yay!!! (I can only afford one date)
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 23rd, 2010 at 03:30pm
I've decided on buying a tie dye hoodie to stand out haha [doubt I'll wear it in the concerts,it'll be too hot]
madddie
Banned
madddie
February 23rd, 2010 at 03:44pm
The venues are outside, but its still going to be SO hot. Milton Keynes was so uncomfortably hot!!! But they were totally in the open air. EW!
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 23rd, 2010 at 03:46pm
I forgot idk why I wanted to think I was going to the O2, cause I know Wembley is outside lol

eh I'm just taking it incase I need it while I'm over kinda doubt it but knowing me I'll probably need it at some point xD
Rachii!
King For A Couple Of Days
Rachii!
February 23rd, 2010 at 05:25pm
Is it true that there's a date at Glasgow SECC on the 21st of June now? According to last.fm there is and tickets go on sale at 9 tomorrow morning... anyone know if it's true?
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 23rd, 2010 at 05:26pm
Yep it's true, a friend of mine is camping over night to get one as we speak lol
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
February 24th, 2010 at 05:13am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
There a possibly you all could put up with my Beatles obession and go to Liverpool with me when we're in Manchester? haha I wanna go on the Magical Mystery Tour tehe

Manchester and Liverpool aren't reallllllly close enough to do it! Google map it Wink

madddie:
The venues are outside, but its still going to be SO hot. Milton Keynes was so uncomfortably hot!!! But they were totally in the open air. EW!

Milton Keynes was UNBEARABLY hot. But good for pre-gig sunbathing Mr. Green
Rachii!
Rachii!
February 24th, 2010 at 09:28am
It doesn't seem to be really well-known, so I'm hoping I can get to Glasgow again Smile
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 24th, 2010 at 11:31am
Aliiiiii.:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
There a possibly you all could put up with my Beatles obession and go to Liverpool with me when we're in Manchester? haha I wanna go on the Magical Mystery Tour tehe

Manchester and Liverpool aren't reallllllly close enough to do it! Google map it Wink

I think it was like 2 hrs away it said last time I checked lol
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 24th, 2010 at 11:32am
Rachii!:
It doesn't seem to be really well-known, so I'm hoping I can get to Glasgow again Smile
The standing are already sold out >.< so I gotta find another site or someone I can buy a standing one from
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
February 24th, 2010 at 12:04pm
CountMikeulasNextVictim:

Two hours is ages away though! It is on British roads, anyway, haha.

We're staying around Manchester on the 17th of June, because it's the boyfriend's 19th birthday Mr. Green
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 24th, 2010 at 12:24pm
Aliiiiii.:
CountMikeulasNextVictim:

Two hours is ages away though! It is on British roads, anyway, haha.

We're staying around Manchester on the 17th of June, because it's the boyfriend's 19th birthday Mr. Green
k lol hey your bf and my mom's birthday are the same day Very Happy I'm still going to be around for his birthday though,can't miss going out Wink

Maddie will you be around to go with me? lol

or Liz? [waiting_a_long_time]

if not it's ok I'll go by myself =]
madddie
Banned
madddie
February 24th, 2010 at 12:42pm
Sorry!! I don't think I can because of Barney's birthday!! I don't really wanna miss it, we have plans Wink (and getting Rory and Barney really drunk on Jager) Plus Ali is like my best friend so i'd feel like i'm letting the team down if i'm not there to get drunk on the occasion. Haha.

I don't like The Beatles Shocked
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 24th, 2010 at 12:43pm
madddie:

I don't like The Beatles Shocked
Surprised

k lol
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 24th, 2010 at 12:45pm
madddie:
Sorry!! I don't think I can because of Barney's birthday! I don't really wanna miss it, we have plans Wink Plus Ali is like my best friend so i'd feel like i'm letting the team down if i'm not there to get drunk on the occasion. Haha.
haha exactly

I was thinking about going like the day I get in but I'll probably be too tired idk lol

I still want to go for his birthday since Ali invited me too I'd feel rude not to go =[

yea I think I'll try and go the 15th [I'll push myself to lol]
Register