UK Outdoor Arena Dates - 16th, 19th & 21st June 2010

AuthorMessage
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
June 22nd, 2010 at 05:28am
I got on stage at Glasgow. I'm STILL freaking out.
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
June 22nd, 2010 at 08:07am
Wembley-I was there!!!! A dream come true for a Tennessee girl XD I have tons of pics and awesome videos...really good quality. I just didn't have the patience to put them up XD
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
June 22nd, 2010 at 08:50am
Where abouts were you at Wembley??
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 22nd, 2010 at 10:59am
Aliiiiii.:
I got on stage at Glasgow. I'm STILL freaking out.

OMG! WELL DONE!!!
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
June 22nd, 2010 at 02:41pm
Thank yoooooooou! I'm currently desperately trying to find some photos haha!
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
June 23rd, 2010 at 12:21pm
Ali! I'm so happy for you Very Happy Very Happy That must have been beyond amazing Very Happy What were you onstage for?
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
June 23rd, 2010 at 02:43pm
Freaking seats. BIG mistake. People don't rock out in the seats Sad I felt awkward, jumping around acting like a moron.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
June 23rd, 2010 at 04:51pm
pictures from wembley?
here are mine Smile (and like 2 or 3 pathetic vids...)

Photobucket
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 24th, 2010 at 04:58am
Green for a Day:
Wembley-I was there!!!! A dream come true for a Tennessee girl XD I have tons of pics and awesome videos...really good quality. I just didn't have the patience to put them up XD
Cool I'm from TN too. =) I was suppossed to go to some shows in the UK but my new job wouldn't let me because my 90 day probation was up yet. I see you are going to the Alpharetta show, did you get pit for it?
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
June 24th, 2010 at 07:20am
That sucks! I'm about done uploading all my Wembley vids. Here's the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GraceAndSin
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
June 25th, 2010 at 07:46am
BasketCaseKatie.:
Ali! I'm so happy for you Very Happy Very Happy That must have been beyond amazing Very Happy What were you onstage for?

Thanks Ah

Are We The Waiting - it was pretty much awesome hahaha.

Hang on and I'll stick a photo online!
Ashlee Cool.
Banned
Ashlee Cool.
June 25th, 2010 at 05:34pm
Image hehee <3
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
June 27th, 2010 at 04:02am
Ash that's my favourite photo of you and Beej EVER. I love it!

If anyone has any other photos from Wembley / Glasgow, I'm looking in particular for Billie wearing me and Maddie's feather boas at Wembley and Billie wearing a red cowboy hat at Glasgow.
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
June 27th, 2010 at 08:20am
I could learn something from you guys.
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
June 27th, 2010 at 02:41pm
Mr. Green
Browncoat-Idiot
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Browncoat-Idiot
June 27th, 2010 at 06:13pm
Billie Joe is a bitch! He pocketed my Dogtags!!!!!!!!!!!
madddie
Banned
madddie
July 1st, 2010 at 02:01pm
Whenever I check back to this forum nothing is ever happening. GDC is so much better.. this is likely to be my last post.

GSB IS FUCKING SHIIIIIIIT... bye.
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
July 2nd, 2010 at 06:17am
lmfao Mads, banned.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
July 2nd, 2010 at 07:16am
You cannot be serious?! This day is totally weird! Mads being banned and then the whole milkshake stalker group thing on Facebook. What is the world coming to?!
Spinnerette
Spinnerette
July 2nd, 2010 at 08:35pm
I was at Wembley Very Happy Around here Image

I've never been to a concert before, ever. I've like Green Day since 2001 and it was amazing. I got there with my sister, Fay, at around 3.15pm and we queued and then got bored so we asked the security man if we could have a look around and keep our places in the queue, he said we could so we went to the toilets. We took the lift up and then went in, came out and we took the lift down but it didn't start going. It just stopped there, the doors were closed and I get really panicky in elevators anyway so I was just like Shocked and then they opened so I made my sister take the stairs. I bought a Green Day top, it has the whiskey bottle on the back with the date and blonde Billie, Tre and Mike on the front with ''Live At Wembley'' written on it. We then had to queue for about another hour. I wore a yellow cardigan with a Joan Jett t-shirt, I was a little cold but not majorly cold.

When we were let in we got into the golden circle and then when they were doing the soundcheck for Frank Turner we got food and came back and we got quite a good view and quite at the front. I didn't really life Frank that much, I liked him, but didn't like him, y'know? When Joan came on I was like woah, I was singing and and jumping around and I'm sure she smiled at me and I was just like Smile I don't know if it was at me, but it was in my direction for sure. She made us do the ''Oh yeah'' part of ''Do You Wanna Touch Me'' and dedicated a song to Mike.

There was nobody that pissed me off except for this one guy that was like really tall. His son was quite short, he came up to my shoulders and I'm 5"5 and my sister asked if he could see and he said he couldn't and then his dad grabbed my sister by the shoulders and shoved her out of the way ''Do you mind if I stand by my son!!'' and my sister said ''Sorry, you could've asked, jeez'', he was really really tall, I must've come up to his shoulders or something. He ended up behind me and his son was on my left and my sister on my right and he kept leaning on me to take photos and stuff and when he clapped he kept clapping my hair and stuff, and my hair wasn't sticking out or anything it was just straight so that was annoying.

When Green Day came on everyone started pushing forwards and backwards and his son ended up in the middle and my sister made sure he didn't get hurt or anything, which was nice of her. His son was really cool, his dad wasn't so much. I wanted to cry when they came on, they mean so much to me, they get me through everything, especially American Idiot, that album helps me so much. When they played 21 Guns, there was a gun on the screen and when Tre beat on his drums it shot a bullet and all glass was flying around on the screen, that was cool. ( I actually have a video of some of the backgrounds, not taken by myself but actual videos of them, like real HQ ones, soundless, just like the ones on the back). When Gloria and Christian came on, I wanted to cry and then the acoustics came and I wanted to cry, again.

I was right next to the mosh pit / crash pad and whenever someone fell the audience picked them up straight away, that was awesome. There was this bald guy that looked like security but was just a fan and whenever they came close to us he pushed them away so they didn't crash into us and then he went over to the other side and I was gutted.

I liked the fact that after EJN, Tre took polaroids of the kid and Billie for the kid. After another kid sung Longview, the kid asked to play the guitar, and Billie was like ''Stage dive'' so he did a stage dive. On the screen there was like a sign that said ''I'd go gay for Tre''. Mike doing that part in KFAD was amazing! I took my BlackBerry so I got pictures but they're not really amazing quality or anything. I got a good on of Mike's :O face during KFAD with his glasses on and when he was doing the dance.``I got a lot of the Lonview kid and Billie, I think Billie's losing his hair on the top of his head, I don't know. Next time they do a world tour, I'm gonna see them twice.

I only remember a couple of the people, I don't know if they are on GSB or not but yeah. The bald guy and the woman he was with, a boy with a Kerplunk top that had Lookout Records on the back on (I wanted that top), and there was a girl with a flower in her hair and I think it was a green cardigan, she was cool. When the confetti came down she had it down her bra and stuff, we were laughing about that and then we smiled each other again during the arm swaying. I really liked her Smile

When we were going back to the car, someone was playing Dominated Love Slave. That was funny Very Happy I'm not sure, but I think Jakob asked to get past me and my sister. He looked a lot like Jakob but I don't know if it was him, whoever it was could've been his twin though. I saw Adrienne watching the show and Joey was in the mosh pit with his friends.

Here are some cool quotes that I remember, all from Billie.

''Let's go fucking nuts!''

(To the EJN kid) ''Where are you from'' - Billie Joe
''Ireland''
''Well it's a good job you didn't play in the world cup yesterday''

(To the kid that sang Longview) ''How old are you?''- Billie Joe
''15''
''Have you ever had sex with a woman?''
''No''

''We're not from America, we're from England''

''London's always better than here'' - Give Me Novocain

''For some strange reason London's feeling like my home
and I never wanna go'' - changed the lyrics of Welcome to Paradise